has anyone actually hooked up on here

Once. We then met and hooked up a few times, but then it got slightly weird in that the person became very possessive and clingy although I had made it clear at the ouset we were only meeting to have a bit of fun...

The experience made me very hesistant to meet others from here. I was very close to meeting another person, with whom I had made very, very specific plans, but I just could never pull the trigger on meeting...
 
Once, over a year ago. It was a great experience, just what I needed at the time.
 
Yep, and we had sex 4 times that first night! We continued meeting every weekend after that, then sometimes even during the week... We're now married! Who need's eHarmony when you've got Lit?!:D
 
Yep, and we had sex 4 times that first night! We continued meeting every weekend after that, then sometimes even during the week... We're now married! Who need's eHarmony when you've got Lit?!:D

eHarmony can kiss my hairy brown ass! 'No suitable matches at this time'!! So what if I'm a bit sociopathic, so what if I like tying girls up and spanking them with paddles that have heart and moon shaped cutouts?

There's someone out there who doesn't mind my unhealthy fascination with duct tape!
 
haha, plus I heard that eHarmony can just plain decide you are unsuitable and not even attempt to match you with someone!

And more to the thread topic, yes I have met quite a few men on here before!

Not recently though... :)
 
I have a couple times now.

They were both good, because I'm up front about what I want.
 
god, yes.

... me and him in me av even.

not lke that though. y'know ... nowt pervy. he'd have to cut his hair first. ;)
 
I met someone once and we had an ongoing thing for a little while. I had posted s few times in her picture thread, and as it turns out we live close to each other. We are both married and frustrated with our sexual relationship (or lack there of) with our spouses. She PM'd me, we exchanged email, chats, a few phone conversations, and then met for lunch once. We agreed that neither of us wanted anything with any strings attached and she wanted to keep things at an oral only status for awhile. So we met every couple of weeks, as time and circumstance permitted, we'd kiss, talk, laugh, spend some time going down on each other until we both came and then I'd go along with my day. It was great, but it is currently in a waning period. School vacation has made it impossible for us to meet, and she is going through some nasty personal issues. We still chat and talk on the phone and have become pretty good friends after the fact. Although in the back of my mind I still hope that some time in the not too distant future I can get back into her hot mouth again for some play time. We have certainly not ruled that out for the future, but it is on indefinite hold. So, yes it can happen, but as other people have posted, mine was not through the personals section, but through developing a friendly relationship with people in other parts of the forums.
 
Things Happen - Some Good, Some Bad

I met someone here as a writer, cyber-sex partner and then later as phone sex partner. It didn't work out in the end so I had to let her go.

I met someone recently through here for a real-life moment I just had an amazing experience with her. She's told me it can't go any further so I'm a little (Actually a LOT!) crushed, so I am looking for someone new.

It can happen; and like it was said earlier it can happen anywhere else too.

Good luck & Blessings,



Julian
 
Have met people from other sites but not from lit'. Both were nice women.

Kinda lost touch with one. We use to cyber alot (I want to start back up) and the other i still keep in contact with.
 
Last edited:
I've met people on other sites as well, but not on lit yet (here's to hoping ;) )
The first time was ok, but the second time actually turned out great, and we ended up meeting a few times. You do have to be a little careful sometimes on the internet (probably the ladies more so than the men) but it can turn out great if you find a person you've got some chemistry with.
 
I have one time. Met someone here, we played onlne hen we decided to meet for a one time fling.

I was really nervous, but it was AWESOME. Per our agreement we haven't met again or flirted, it was worth it for the one afternoon of pleasure :)
 
met and lost someone here

met an incredible woman on here almost two years ago. Had an amazing relationship the time we were together. Friday, received a call from her mother that she passed away due to an pulmonary embolism (blood clot that went to the lungs). Still emotionally reeling from it all.
 
Met a wonderful guy on here and just what we both needed. We have spent several nights and one glorious weekend together. It will always be just an occasional thing because that's what we both want. But when we do get together there are always plenty of fireworks!!!
 
I met an incredible woman from New Jersey, and she's moving to Vegas this week.:D:heart:

We have been chatting for 1 1/2 years on Lit and she visited me quite a few times so we actually met.
 
Met a girl on here YEARS ago back when I still was somewhat active in posting pictures of myself and so on. Ended up carrying on an internet relationship for a while and then packed up and moved out to the East coast with her for a couple of years. Relationship ended up going fairly badly after a bit, mainly due to her having anger issues but it was definitely an interesting experience!
 
I would love to hook up with someone here sometime...hell even if we just met and had a drink just to say I did would be ok
 
i did long time ago with a very fun women on here, chatted ltos before and then hooked up and had very fun uninhibited sexual fun for both
 
Back
Top