Mentor (closed)

just going to be honest

Jill sat down in one of the chairs her head spinning, and not just from the pills or the drinks.

She sat there fighting her urge to tell the Professor what she wanted, what she had always needed and never had. She needs more than just a coach. She needs she had read about D/S relationships all over the place, but none of the sites she visited ever really told her how these relationship got started. Did the submissive seek out the Dom or did the Dom find the Sub. Did the chicken come before the egg or the other way around.

What if she just told her? That might be the best way, the worst that could happen would be the Professor laughing at her. She was not even sure, where to start... She took a deep breath and told her self to relax, and just waited for the Professor to come outside..

She knew what she had to do..
 
Pure Water, Impure Thoughts



Josephine pressed the cut crystal tumbler into the filtered water dispenser in the refrigerator door. In the movies, she would have taken this opportunity to slip Jill some Flunitrazepam, or as a young woman like Jill might say,“a Rufie.” Even if she had access to such a drug, Josephine would never utilize it. She did not understand and could not comprehend the desire to simply use an unconscious body. The best and most important parts of lovemaking involved, and therefore necessitated, the witting minds of all involved. She tried to drive all such thoughts from her own mind as she walked out onto the balcony.

“Here is your water,” she told Jill as she set the glass on the table near where she sat. “Now, do you still need some privacy.






 
A kiss

As the Professor placed the glass on the table. Jill stood up and turned to the Professor, and said. "No please stay, I have been thinking way too much."

With that Jill reached for the Professor, wrapped her arms her and pulled her close as she moved her lips to the Professors.

Jill made sure her lips were soft against the Professor's. As she pecked at her lips at first. Holding her lips in her's waiting for a response.

She whispered into the Professor's lips. "Let's not talk anymore, for now."

Jill knew the Professor's response would tell her everything she needed to know.
 
Pure Thoughts, Impure Actions



Nine inches taller and physically stronger than Josephine, Jill easily pulled the older woman to her. Josephine never resisted. Initially looking up into Jill’s face out of surprise, she parted her lips when she discerned her purpose and accepted her first, tentative kiss.

“Let’s not talk anymore for now,” Jill whispered as her lips lingered against hers.

“You know we shouldn’t be doing this,” Josephine replied as intimately and gently. Before the insecure girl could misinterpret her meaning, she added, “That just makes it all the more exciting!”

She rose on her toes to kiss Jill with fierce passion.






 
bending at the knees..

Jill bent her knees so her body was on the Professor's level...

She opened her mouth as the Professor accepted her kiss, her tongue moving into the Professor's mouth easily. She slowed her self down and started to caress her back, she wanted her to know that she might look physically tall and strong but she could be gentle. Her hands slowly massaging her back.

Jill's tongue finding the Professor's tongue and twirling around it. Then pulling it back, then giving the Professor a quick peck.

Opening her eyes, she said. "I really liked that... That was magic."

her hands still caressing the Professor's back..

She looked her in the eyes and said. "Maybe if we went inside, I think I am ready to tell you a few things."
 
Looking for More



“Maybe if we went inside,” Jill suggested. “I think I am ready to tell you a few things.”

“Of course, my darling,” Josephine agreed, her lips still tingling from their first kiss. That barrier broken, she looked forward to many more. She slipped her arm around Jill’s waist and walked with her back to the living-room. “I want to know what you’re thinking.”







 
Love that..

As Jill felt the Professor's arm move around her waist she whispered. "My gosh that's what I am in need of, a lover, a partner, a coach, who can assert herself."

As they went inside Jill caught their reflection in a mirror. Her tall atheletic body next to the Professors much more petite form. She liked the contrast, now she just needed the courage to be honest.

She wondered if the Professor would sit or stand, and she just sort of waited.
 
Respect



A plush sofa faced the fireplace. With her arm around Jill’s waist, Josephine went straight there. Stepping out of her shoes, she settled into the deep, soft cushions, tucking her legs underneath herself.

“I promise,” Josephine said. “Whatever you feel you need to say, I will respect it.”






 
Last edited:
giving... or getting

Jill smiled at the Professor as she sat down on the sofa. She took a deep breath and she moved to be closer to the Professor. She did not sit on the sofa she got down on her knees so the Professor was looking down on her.

Thinking to herself Jill take your time and way what you want to say.

"Professor Marietta its been a very long time since someone has gone out of their way to help me like you did today. This morning when I woke up I had no idea what was going to happen to me. You sat and listened to me, and you didn't make me feel bad for the mistakes I made. You didn't talk down to me. To be honest I know all of this is my fault not anyone else's I guess you knew that and that's why you didn't say anything. You just helped me, and I think that's what makes me want to do this. I know I don't know you well. Maybe that's part of it, maybe not knowing you makes this easer, I don't know. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this."

Jill made herself look the Professor right in the eyes.

"Professor Marietta, I want to please you in every way possible, I want to clean your house, I want to be here making you dinner when you get home from a long day at work. I want to sit on the floor and massage your feet while you read or watch television. I want to refill your wine glass. I want to be the girl you take with you to your bed at night, where I will make you the happiest woman in the world every night, every morning, every afternoon, whenever you want."

Jill licked her lip...

"There are things I obviously need, lets be honest my self/impulse control is not the best. I am moody and I can be a royal bitch, I am awful at math, I am sure you saw my grades for Stat. I am also going to need help to make it back on the team, because I am sure there will be 3 or 4 freshman who want to take my job and my scholarship. I also lack discipline, but I guess that goes with my self control. If you can look past all these faults and all my other faults, and know that I truly want to please you and become yours, I would like to explore more than just a sexual relationship with you. I don't think you can deny the spark I know we both felt just a few minutes ago. I hope we will get to feel more of them together."

Jill wiped a tear from her eye.

"Professor I want to be with you and more than that, I have already started falling in love with you. You didn't mean it, you may not even have known you did it, but you doing all you did for me today is what started my fall. Now if you're wiling to become more than just a Mentor, Coach, if your interested. I might not have the term right.. But if you want to become my Domme I would very much want to become your Submissive."

More tears..

"Professor Marietta, I know those words are big words and I may not even really know what they really mean. I do know I want to please you in every way, and if you allow me to do that I can learn anything you want to teach me."

Trying to lighten the mood...

"I know I have said way too much and like I hope you understand what I mean. I am going to shut up now and just sit here and let you think."

Jill now wishing she had taken the Professor up on her offer of a glass of wine... Too late now..
 
Meaningful Thoughts



“I am going to shut up now and just sit here and let you think,” Jill made her final offer from where she had naturally settled on the floor at Josephine’s feet.

Josephine, however, did not want to think. If she did, she would only think of all the reasons a 52 year old professor should not agree to accept a 21 year old student as her sexual submissive. Certain opportunities, however, are so unlikely that if they actually do arise, only a fool would fail to take advantage of them. Josephine did not consider herself a fool.

“I have never read Fifty Shades of Grey,” she said with a Mona Lisa smile. “Nor have I seen the movie. I have heard, though, that it has mislead many people about BDSM. On the other hand, you somehow recognized that an offer to become my submissive would not shock me, and even had a possibility of acceptance. Furthermore you spoke of love, not mere service. All that suggests you have some instinct for the Lifestyle. So far, though, you have only listed the things you would do as my submissive. Tell me, Jill, being my submissive... what would it mean?”






 
Jill a little lost

The Fifty Shades of Gray comment confused Jill off for a second. She knew what it was but she had never read it and not seen the movie...

Jill smiled and her face got really red. "I have not read nor have I seen Fifty Shades of Gray, I know what it is, but I just never thought I would enjoy it."

While she was saying that Jill's head was spinning. She really did not know how to answer that question. Jill never really thought much past saying what she just said. It was pretty naïve of her to think there would not be more questions for her. Its not like she thought the Professor was just going to stand up and put a collar around her neck. Silly..

Jill really didn't know the Professor and not really knowing her she could not know what it would mean to her. To Jill it would mean she would have a purpose something she really didn't have at the moment. Even with school, soccer, and everything else she always felt like she need more.

Jill wondered just what the Professor was feeling right now..

"Professor Marietta it would mean I have a PURPOSE. That would be you and making you happy, but I just thought about it and I really don't know you and you don't know me. So I have a proposal."

Jill looking up at the Professor, and relaxing a little bit.

"Maybe we should spend a few weeks getting to know each other. Not just each other's kinks, but everything. Like how do you like your kitchen organized? Ill need to know that when I wash the dishes. Do you like tea in the morning or do you like coffee."

Jill cocked her head to the side.

"That stuff is just as important as everything else. However to answer your question, it would give me purpose."
 
Last edited:
Purposeful



“‘Purpose,’” Josephine echoed Jill’s word. “I have never heard a D/s relationship justified in that way before, but it makes sense. You have astounding insight for someone so young. Come with me.”

Josephine stood and walked to the kitchen. She refused to consider the insanity of taking on the responsibility she would momentarily assume in light of how little she knew about Jill. It just felt right. At her age, Josephine refused let herself later regret missing such an opportunity for this kind of love, a kind of which she had always dreamed.

“The wine flutes are in that upper cupboard,” Josephine told Jill pointing. She opened a refrigerated wine rack built into a lower cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Champagne. “I always keep a bottle on hand for special occasions. I’d say this qualifies.”







 
More

Jill smiled and followed the Professor into the kitchen.

When she saw the Champaign bottle she moved to the cabinet for the flutes. She was worried she had never opened a bottle of Champaign.

Jill put the champagne flutes on the counter and waited..

"Thank you Professor for understanding my meaning, I was worried everything would come out wrong."
 
A Not-So-Simple Toast



Josephine peeled away the foil and released the cork from its wire cage, then expertly worked it out with a loud pop. She filled the champagne flutes and set the bottle aside. Lifting the glass nearest to her, she looked deeply into Jill’s eyes and spoke.

“To our shared ‘purpose’ ... love.”






 
Something

Jill reached for the other glass then stopped.

Looking at the Professor Jill reached back and took her pony tail holder out of her hair and let it cascad over her shoulders, before giving it a shake. She smiled at the Professor as she slipped her feet out of her sandles. Then reaching back she undid the three buttons on the back of her dress. She let the straps fall off her shoulders and down her arms as she slowly moved her body to help it fall off.

Now standing before the Professor in her white lace bra (34a)and marching Boyshorts (size 4) Jill said "Professor when I am with you I feel like I should always be wearing less than you."

Picking up her glass, Jill said "To our purpose."

Jill was very excited she could feel the cool air on the damp spot between her legs and her nipples were so tight at that moment they almost hurt.

She took a sip..
 
Naked Emotions



Josephine’s hand shook slightly as she raised her champagne flute to her lips and sipped. It seemed like a dream, the kind of dream from which she woke and then immediately pulled her vibrator from her night stand. She had always wanted the kind of relationship Jill seemed to offer. She kept fearing she would wake up and find herself alone again.

“That’s appropriate,” Josephine replied to Jill’s sartorial surrender in a simple monotone. She did not yet trust herself to let her full emotions show. Soon she would have to, need to, want to, but not quite yet. “That should become one of our rules. When you’re here, you should be nude, unless I tell you to dress in something.”







 
Emotional

The monotone of the Professors voice caught Jill off guard. She didn't know what she expected but she expected more. Or maybe she was just a little on the emotional side.

She looked at the Professor and lifted her glass and sipped.

As she set her glass down on the counter she said. "To the rules, I will learn to follow."

Jill assumed the Professor wanted her to undress now. So she reached back and unhooked her bra, bending at the waist while looking the Professor in the eyes as she let it fall to the floor. Exposing her 34a breasts to the Professor for the first time. Her small sensitive nipples already so hard.

Jill reached for her glass and gulped the rest of the golden champagne down.

"Now for the last part."

Jill moved her hands down the sides of her body to the waist band of her panties. She put her thumbs in to them. Swaying her hips as she slowly moved them down one side before the other. Slowly exposing her bare vigina. As it came into full view Jill could smell her own excitement. She knew the Professor could as well. She was so excited that her own moisture glistened. She stepped out of her panties. She then turned around and bent over letting the Professor get a look at her bottom as she picked up her panties.

Jill went to her knees looking up at the Professor, she said. "Professor these panties are the first tangable things I will offer you." Jill held them up looking at the Professor. "I will have many more gifts for you."
 
Gifts



Josephine smiled when Jill offered her the first pair of panties she had ever removed for her. She considered it an odd gesture, but understood its significance to Jill. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she liked it. Nearly two decades had passed since Josephine last had a committed submissive lover, but thinking back, she recalled she never liked her to wear underwear, either. In this one detail, Jill’s gift symbolized all the changes her life would soon undergo. Josephine accepted it, folded it neatly, and set it on the counter.

“Thank you, Jill.” She knew what gift she must give in return. Jill had already proclaimed her growing love. For Josephine, it had started when Jill unwittingly declared her need for her support outside her office that afternoon. She needed to examine the issue no further. For this to happen, it must be so.

She resisted her initial instinct to have Jill stand to receive her gift. Even barefoot, the girl would tower over her. Besides, for her to remain kneeling would make the symbolism complete.

“Jill,” she said, looking down deeply into her beautiful blue eyes. “I love you.”









 
The L word or the O word

The word LOVE surprised Jill. But she was happy to hear it. A smile came crossed her face and her eyes lit up.

"Professor I must admit, I fell very hard for you this afternoon when we talked. I can tell you're a very caring and loving person. I honestly hope I can bring you the happiness I feel you deserve. I do indeed LOVE you!"

In Jill's mind she was loving the contrast of her kneeling nude and the Professor standing above her fully clothed. But she wanted to hug her.

She said. "I hope this is oaky." As she stood up and wrapped her arms around the Professor holding her tight and whispering. "Thank you so much, thank you so much."
 
Last edited:
Gratitude



“Thank you so much,” Jill whispered as she held Josephine in her arms. “Thank you so much.”

“And thank you, Jill, for bringing love and meaning — or, I should say, ‘purpose’ — love and purpose back into my life.”

She tilted her head back and, reaching up to place her hand on the back of Jill’s head, pulled her lips to hers for a deep kiss.








 
Kissing back

This time Jill did not bend her knees. She picked the professor up as they kissed. Bending her knees first to make sure she had a good hold of her lover. Then in one move picked her up as her tongue moved into the Professors mouth.

Jill held her off the floor in her own kitchen, the Professors still clothed body against her nude body. Jill wondering to herself if anyone else had ever done this with her..
 
Altitude



Josephine moaned into their kiss as Jill easily lifted her off the floor. The thought that this veritable Amazon, this blonde Valkyrie, had declared submission to her excited Josephine both emotionally and sexually. Josephine’s skirt rode up her thighs as she wrapped her legs around Jill’s hips, then bent her knees to loop them around her waist.








 
O.M. Gosh

Feeling the Professors legs wrap around her body Jill knew what was doing was okay. Knowing that this woman she had just submitted to trusted her enough to be okay with picking her up and holding her like this really turned Jill on.

Jill whispered into her ear. "Professor I guess this is okay.?! I'm glad, I am going to want to be able to show my feelings for you. I know that will not always be possible so it will make times like this a little more intense. I hope that does not bother you. Or maybe my idea of submission is wrong. This to me is submitting to you, My Purpose.. "

Jill's lips moved back to hers as she shut up..
 
Attitude



“Maybe my idea of submission is wrong,” Jill said about spontaneously hugging Josephine and lifting her off the floor. “This to me is submitting to you, ‘My Purpose.’”

Josephine let her kiss her again before responding. “What you did was exactly right. Submission is not about following orders. It’s following your heart. This isn’t the Army. Blind obedience is boring. I want you to act on your thoughts and feeling around me. Sure, there’ll be some rules, but they will mostly serve to make our life together smoother, with a few others to satisfy some kinky desire of mine. You can only submit through total openness and honesty. It can never work if its artificial.”

She French kissed Jill again, then let her legs slip off her waist to suggest the time had come tp set her down.








 
Down

Jill bent her knees to let the Professor put them on the floor.

"That was magical!"

Jill now unsure if she should be back on her knees. She thought about it, and it felt right to her. She went back to her knees. Wondering about what kinks the Professor had been talking about..

Looking up at the Professor. "Professor please tell me about your kinks.. Please.."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top