C2C For Sexual Relief!

Must be borderline nymph!

I may be borderline nymphomaniac. Though I have not been diagnosed by a professional at this time... my hunger grows daily!

I may be borderline nymphomaniac. Though I have not been diagnosed by a professional at this time... my hunger grows daily!

i doubt your "issue" is unusual....and not sure if it can diagnosed...I mean what kind of tests you would have to go through in the doctors office? although i suppose it could be fun being tested.

i think more of us have that issue than you know. :)

i doubt your "issue" is unusual....and not sure if it can diagnosed...I mean what kind of tests you would have to go through in the doctors office? although i suppose it could be fun being tested.

i think more of us have that issue than you know. :)

Perhaps we can start a support group!

We can swap experiences, recipes, stories and do it like bunnies.

Perhaps we can start a support group!

We can swap experiences, recipes, stories and do it like bunnies.

sounds good to me. or we can hold a contest and see who is the number 1 nympho. winning the gold metal of nymphos. maybe i have to practice more.

sounds good to me. or we can hold a contest and see who is the number 1 nympho. winning the gold metal of nymphos. maybe i have to practice more.

You must follow a strict training regime then!

You must follow a strict training regime then!

oh really? i suppose practice practice practice right? what kind of toys are required?...i wanna make sure i have them all. and just how strict is strict?...like do i have to devote so much time that i have to quit my job? and just how do they determine the winner?....i mean like do that hold a contest of all the contestants? is it most times per day? or about quality orgasms? consecutive ones? or messy ones? ;-)

oh really? i suppose practice practice practice right? what kind of toys are required?...i wanna make sure i have them all. and just how strict is strict?...like do i have to devote so much time that i have to quit my job? and just how do they determine the winner?....i mean like do that hold a contest of all the contestants? is it most times per day? or about quality orgasms? consecutive ones? or messy ones? ;-)

I think we need a proper training plan, not just a general guideline.
Need a a coach? :D

Winner could be determined by audience participation and also trained judges.

The orgasms could rated like the Gymnast at the Olympics ;)
Points for combinations and such! One messy one followed by a chain of smaller ones sounds like a combi!

Jory guys that want to get you and can make you laugh. You're a lucky girl. Not to mention sexy.

Thank you all for wanting to help out with my...
I dont even know if I would want to call it a problem anymore. It's just I get so frustrated at times and get tired of masturbation by myself. I mean if I could just see an actual live cock while masturbating it would make a world of difference. But getting pounded by one would be the best.. Just someone that could be there at a moments notice. Standing at full attention of course.

Thank you all for wanting to help out with my...
I dont even know if I would want to call it a problem anymore. It's just I get so frustrated at times and get tired of masturbation by myself. I mean if I could just see an actual live cock while masturbating it would make a world of difference. But getting pounded by one would be the best.. Just someone that could be there at a moments notice. Standing at full attention of course.

I do wish I could go on cam now, and help you and me out with this.
but I must be quite as others are sleeping.
but love to watch you

Back