guys...has a girl ever dressed you in lingerie and fucked you with a strapon?

Since about March I have regularly feminized my husband and fucked him with increasingly more challenging strapons. Usually Friday nights are 'sissy night' although he wears panties 24/7 now and a majority of our sex play has become sissy play.

When you fuck him with your strapon, what position do you use? Doggy? On his back with legs up?
And does he enjoy it? Can you get at his prostate and make him come or ooze?

When you fuck him with your strapon, what position do you use? Doggy? On his back with legs up?
And does he enjoy it? Can you get at his prostate and make him come or ooze?

We've gotten pretty good at having him cum in his panties from a vigorous strapon fucking. He doesn't touch his cock but it rubs around in the satin panties and with the penetration it is enough to make him cum hard. He enjoys it immensely and I try to stoke him higher with explicit talk touching his powerful fantasies.

We prefer on his back with his legs up in stockings and high heels. Enhances his feel of femininity and we can watch each other during the process.

We've gotten pretty good at having him cum in his panties from a vigorous strapon fucking. He doesn't touch his cock but it rubs around in the satin panties and with the penetration it is enough to make him cum hard. He enjoys it immensely and I try to stoke him higher with explicit talk touching his powerful fantasies.

We prefer on his back with his legs up in stockings and high heels. Enhances his feel of femininity and we can watch each other during the process.
Ohh satin I missed you. I probably don't remember me but I was here a long time ago and we had some fun. I'm back and wouldn't mind chatting again if your up for it :)

Thanks for sharing that. Sounds like you both enjoy that experience. What kind & brand of strap on do you two like to use?

Thanks for explaining, Satin. I can come that way too, with prostate stimulation and my cock just pressing up against silky panties.

Adding to Jenna's question, how big is the dildo and what do you use for lube?

Since about March I have regularly feminized my husband and fucked him with increasingly more challenging strapons. Usually Friday nights are 'sissy night' although he wears panties 24/7 now and a majority of our sex play has become sissy play.

Do you have a sister??

::giggle::

Thanks for sharing that. Sounds like you both enjoy that experience. What kind & brand of strap on do you two like to use?

We bought it online after a lot of searching and have been very pleased. Came from a manufacturer called pipedream that we got over ebay. I think ours is the leather strap on "satisfy her" harness. The penis is 8" long and 2" thick.

We bought it online after a lot of searching and have been very pleased. Came from a manufacturer called pipedream that we got over ebay. I think ours is the leather strap on "satisfy her" harness. The penis is 8" long and 2" thick.

The length sounds good, but the thickness seems worrisome. Is it soft or firm?

I've never been dressed in lingerie, no - wanted to, but she's not into that - but I have been fucked several times by my girlfriend with a strap-on.

Many times!

Favorite positions are on my stomach, because I can have my cock against the bed and the friction can cause me to cum without touching it. Also, love having my legs on her shoulders so she gets nice and deep inside of me.

posted it earlier.

My apologies. I totally foroot that in the description. Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully I can find online then check ebay. Ebay been flaky lately when I search for adult toys.

Just gone back & now realize I was the original one asking about the brand. So sorry about that. Thanks again.

Last edited:
My apologies. I totally foroot that in the description. Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully I can find online then check ebay. Ebay been flaky lately when I search for adult toys.

Just gone back & now realize I was the original one asking about the brand. So sorry about that. Thanks again.

No worries. Hope it helps.

Wow, sounds so wonderful, he's a lucky lucky guy xxx

Sadly, no.:(

Never found a woman who would do that to me... but, ya know, if there are any ladies who are looking to do that to a man...I'm game ;)

Quick question..

Is it still a turn on if a man dressed as woman,makes you wear sexy ladies underwear, then bends u over table and takes you,or does it have to be a woman with a strap on?
With me I think it has to be a woman,due to humiliation factor, though to add, would not mind if it was a woman telling the man to use me. Soz for complicated answer to my own question!! Ha
Hope you get my drift.x

Back