Wow...Slave to the Servants

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2002
Posts
1,322
I must have been really bored. I was playing around and somehow stumbled on Slave to the Servants

This story combines basically everything I detest in a story. It is in Sci-Fi, which I don't read. The woman lead is basically unambitious white trash with a crappy life and family, ick. She is transported into intergalactic sex slavery, oh please. Aliens want to have sex with her...seriously? Her masters have harsh rules and she can't refuse them, bleh. The story is really long, and I don't like long stories from authors that haven't proven themselves to me.

...and I couldn't put it down. At one point I stayed up until 2am reading, with an alarm set for 6am. I read more after the shower, making me late. The story actually brought tears to my eyes, a first.

Amazing read. I just had to say something about this incredible story.
 
What a plonker, I thought, criticising one of my favourite stories...

but like you, I read to the end and discovered you are really a man after my own heart.

I must admit, my reasons for liking it are exactly why you didn't - it's Sci-Fi, a bit of non-consent, mind control, and it's long (and finished - I hate getting to the end of a story and being left hanging). And it's a story about 'unambitious white trash with a crappy life and family' who shows how strong she is and ends up kicking arse (or at least, getting her 'family' to do it for her).

What's not to like?
 
Back
Top