Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bite my lip as i watch you start to unbutton my pants i try to help but you smile and push my hands away

you look up at me with a naughty glint in your eye as you take me into your mouth and your hand grabs my balls

I cup your balls as I suck you harder and faster. A finger starts to tease your ass.

I try to slap the hands away. "Forget my Sonic Cry, I'm just beat you down the old-fashioned way," I say. Just as time my flying kick, the heel on my boot snaps, sending me hurtling to the floor at your feet.

I smirk wide as you are looking up at me my hard large powerful cock at your face. "here let me help you up" I reach down and grabs your hand instantly you feel your body getting hot, you feel your pussy get wet and hungers for cock. your mouth waters for the taste of dick. your breasts swell and your nipples harden. I remove my hand to test your will.

"Oh," I moan. I lick my lips, and drop one hand down to my breast, noticing my erect nipples. I sigh and look up at you, confused, and unsure what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back