Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking around in a long t-shirt and nothing else.... I collect up the clutter of the weekend, " it was fun while it lasted" :heart:
I place a picture of my ass covered in love on the coffee table and walk into the bedroom.....

Good night everyone :kiss:

Walking around in a long t-shirt and nothing else.... I collect up the clutter of the weekend, " it was fun while it lasted" :heart:
I place a picture of my ass covered in love on the coffee table and walk into the bedroom.....

Good night everyone :kiss:

Seems like I missed something here! :p

Sigh. Always late to these things. No girls or CDs or femme boys here to play.

Ha, yeah. Your timing has to be impeccable, I suppose. Been following the thread for months and never caught anyone at the right time.

Love you ladies, though!

Winking to the boys in the room as I hustle back to the Gurls Dressing Room to find my panties and favorite butt plug before going out tonight. ;)

Leaving the door to the Dressing Room open so voyeurs can watch me...

slip on my favorite red satin panties...
lube up the plug...
bend over at the waist...
pull my panties gently to the side...
tease myself with the plug...
slowly work it inside me...
gasp when the thickness penetrates me and slips into place...
pulling my panties back into place and making sure they are set on my bottom just right...
sashaying out of the room grinning at the lovely filled feeling inside...

Kisses, gurls and boys, have a great night!

Leaving the door to the Dressing Room open so voyeurs can watch me...

slip on my favorite red satin panties...
lube up the plug...
bend over at the waist...
pull my panties gently to the side...
tease myself with the plug...
slowly work it inside me...
gasp when the thickness penetrates me and slips into place...
pulling my panties back into place and making sure they are set on my bottom just right...
sashaying out of the room grinning at the lovely filled feeling inside...

Kisses, gurls and boys, have a great night!

well I have to say the show has my jeans fitting a bit tightly now.:devil:

When the depository is hopping, it is very exciting. Most of the time, it's people passing in the night with bad timing. :(

Well, I did go out, picked up several new panties, a set of thigh high stockings, and a satiny bra/panty set. Might play a little dress up later. ;)

When the depository is hopping, it is very exciting. Most of the time, it's people passing in the night with bad timing. :(

Well, I did go out, picked up several new panties, a set of thigh high stockings, and a satiny bra/panty set. Might play a little dress up later. ;)

thigh high stockings mmmmm

so sore after a day of doing hard labor (digging a hole litteraly) I got sweaty and red from the sun, now I'm sore and my testosterone is so high I need to work it out (meh I'm not good at being that manly am I...thus why I name my self a nerd)

so sore after a day of doing hard labor (digging a hole litteraly) I got sweaty and red from the sun, now I'm sore and my testosterone is so high I need to work it out (meh I'm not good at being that manly am I...thus why I name my self a nerd)

Hope thing worked out :kiss:

GOOD EVENING ALL :heart:

Hope thing worked out :kiss:

GOOD EVENING ALL :heart:
*...feels Jenny sliding into bed all naked and cold. Turn to spoon her and warm her bottom up in my lap, her hair tickling my nose. Finds neck under the hair :kiss: "you smell of men Jenny, but now you're mine" zzzzzzzzzzz

*...feels Jenny sliding into bed all naked and cold. Turn to spoon her and warm her bottom up in my lap, her hair tickling my nose. Finds neck under the hair :kiss: "you smell of men Jenny, but now you're mine" zzzzzzzzzzz

That sounds wonderful Stickygirl. Wish I could slip into bed to warm up next to you...

We once had a sleepover party and push all the beds up together - we could do that again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back