Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
falls to knees, opens mouth, eyes look up at you..in you go

I pop my thick cock right on your soft smooth tongue then slides it in the rest of the way I hold your head gently with one hand and smirks my cock hard and throbbing in your mouth

I pop my thick cock right on your soft smooth tongue then slides it in the rest of the way I hold your head gently with one hand and smirks my cock hard and throbbing in your mouth

I feel your hand hold my head as your cock slides into my willing mouth, the drop of liquid on the end drops onto my tongue and your cock spreads it all over my taste buds..

I feel your hand hold my head as your cock slides into my willing mouth, the drop of liquid on the end drops onto my tongue and your cock spreads it all over my taste buds..

I push your head onto my thick cock as I thrust into your mouth slowly aiming to your throat but I take it easy not to make you uncomfortable "oh god yes Cindy your mouth feels so hot"

Hey Paris...

You hanging out at that dark and smokey hole in the wall that you call home.....
the booth way in the back with the broken table candelabra that comes on
and flickers when you least expect it? You have been quiet.
Haven't heard your cheeky self for a bit.....

Last edited:
Hey Paris...

You hanging out at that dark and smokey hole in the wall that you call home.....
the booth way in the back with the broken table candelabra that comes on
and flickers when you least expect it? You have been quiet.
Haven't heard your cheeky self for a bit.....

Way Busy... I check in when I can.

Paris.:kiss:

morning everyone or evening, just here trying to relax hopefuly tonight's work won't be so crazy. but how is everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back