Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh sweetie there is no need to be shy" rubs my lips against yours and rubs down your back slowly "I'm mr. nice guy on this thread" my fingers trail onto your round ass then rubs back up your spine

I feel the tingle run up my spine as your hands start from the bottom of my spine, tongue meets tongue

I feel the tingle run up my spine as your hands start from the bottom of my spine, tongue meets tongue

runs my tounge along yours and places your hand slowly onto my thigh "just do what feels natural" I whisper into your ear and plants soft kisses onto your neck

hand moves round to find your cock, so hard "is this feeling natural" I ask

"well if your are comfortable touching it, then yes" I chuckle and slowly unzips my pants for you but leaves my clothes on as I bravely move my strong hand reaches and grasps your full buttocks as I suck on your lip softly.

"well if your are comfortable touching it, then yes" I chuckle and slowly unzips my pants for you but leaves my clothes on as I bravely move my strong hand reaches and grasps your full buttocks as I suck on your lip softly.

I move forward to feel you close to me my hands move under your shirt and slide up your back, my red nails lightly scratching as they slowly move up and then down again

I move forward to feel you close to me my hands move under your shirt and slide up your back, my red nails lightly scratching as they slowly move up and then down again

I let out a low growl as you scratch me I grip you chin forcefuly this time now pushing you into a wall with passion I grin at you my cock hard I lick my lips then yours I drop my pants and kisses your neck sucking hard as I hold you to the wall my other hand rubbing along your thick thigh I grasp it and bring it to my waist slowly grinding my hard on against you

I let out a low growl as you scratch me I grip you chin forcefuly this time now pushing you into a wall with passion I grin at you my cock hard I lick my lips then yours I drop my pants and kisses your neck sucking hard as I hold you to the wall my other hand rubbing along your thick thigh I grasp it and bring it to my waist slowly grinding my hard on against you

My hands slide down your back my nails scratching harder I feel you shudder. I move them all the way down and grab the cheeks of your ass and pull you closer feeling your hard cock rub against me

My hands slide down your back my nails scratching harder I feel you shudder. I move them all the way down and grab the cheeks of your ass and pull you closer feeling your hard cock rub against me

I grip your hands grinning I hold them over your head and I take one of your hands and places it into my boxers so your can feel my thick member hard for you "do you want this now or shall we continue foreplay?" I ask as I lick your lips

I grip your hands grinning I hold them over your head and I take one of your hands and places it into my boxers so your can feel my thick member hard for you "do you want this now or shall we continue foreplay?" I ask as I lick your lips

I want it now I say as i slowly slip down to me knees in front of you take it in both hands and begin to lick

I want it now I say as i slowly slip down to me knees in front of you take it in both hands and begin to lick

I groan and grin I pull up a seat and sit down I lean back slightly and watches you worship my cock with your tongue "that's it take it slow no need to rush enjoy that taste of cock cindy" I breath deeply enjoying the feeling of your soft wet tongue licking the head and running along the length

I groan and grin I pull up a seat and sit down I lean back slightly and watches you worship my cock with your tongue "that's it take it slow no need to rush enjoy that taste of cock cindy" I breath deeply enjoying the feeling of your soft wet tongue licking the head and running along the length

It tastes so good I slowly run my tongue along the full length and watch as a drop of pre cum appears. My hand reaches down to softly squeeze your balls. I take them in my mouth sucking hard and feel one of your hands on the back of my head. then I lick back up the length of your cock to capture that drip

It tastes so good I slowly run my tongue along the full length and watch as a drop of pre cum appears. My hand reaches down to softly squeeze your balls. I take them in my mouth sucking hard and feel one of your hands on the back of my head. then I lick back up the length of your cock to capture that drip

I shiver groan my cock throbs lightly as my hand on the back of your head encourages my cock head onto your tongue I smirk down at you rubbing your head encouraging you to suck my thick member "god you are doing an excellent job you sure you are new?"

I shiver groan my cock throbs lightly as my hand on the back of your head encourages my cock head onto your tongue I smirk down at you rubbing your head encouraging you to suck my thick member "god you are doing an excellent job you sure you are new?"

I let my wet lips 'pop' over your cock head, my tongue teasing and playing lapping up all those tasty sweet drops. I slowly take more into my mouth as I hear you moan...

I let my wet lips 'pop' over your cock head, my tongue teasing and playing lapping up all those tasty sweet drops. I slowly take more into my mouth as I hear you moan...

"oh god yes" I moan out deeply and grips your hair gently but I allow you to work I feel your tongue rubbing against my shaft. I feel the suction and the slow engulf of your lips onto my thick flesh. your mouth warm and wet, the suction that you apply I feel to my balls like you want to suck the cum out right then but I pace my self breathing and concentrating making sure I make this last.

"oh god yes" I moan out deeply and grips your hair gently but I allow you to work I feel your tongue rubbing against my shaft. I feel the suction and the slow engulf of your lips onto my thick flesh. your mouth warm and wet, the suction that you apply I feel to my balls like you want to suck the cum out right then but I pace my self breathing and concentrating making sure I make this last.

I can feel and hear you are close so I let your cock slip out of my mouth and move to play with your balls, I lift them and start to tickle underneath them with my tongue. You open your legs wider to allow better access

I can feel and hear you are close so I let your cock slip out of my mouth and move to play with your balls, I lift them and start to tickle underneath them with my tongue. You open your legs wider to allow better access

I breath and regain my focus I groan as you play with my cum filled balls I pant trying to control myself. "mmm so where do you want me to cum?" I ask softly

"In you mouth" I blush "I have a big fetish for swallowers" I bite my lip softly

I slowly let my tongue run back up your length and take you in my hot wet mouth squeezing your balls as I do. I take the full length, you grab a handful of my hair I squeeze your balls harder you start to move my head back and forth with your strong firm hand

I slowly let my tongue run back up your length and take you in my hot wet mouth squeezing your balls as I do. I take the full length, you grab a handful of my hair I squeeze your balls harder you start to move my head back and forth with your strong firm hand

I move your mouth along my length faster and deeper hopeing I'm not making you uncomfortable but my climax builds as the speed builds of fucking your mouth I moan out "I'm gonna cum!" I warn you and hold until you tell me to cum

I move your mouth along my length faster and deeper hopeing I'm not making you uncomfortable but my climax builds as the speed builds of fucking your mouth I moan out "I'm gonna cum!" I warn you and hold until you tell me to cum

Now please I want to feel that hot cum in my mouth I want to feel you shoot your load at the back of my throat I want it all now

*Walks through front door and see the scene. Drops shopping and runs up behind Nerdy to squeeze his balls*
Give her a face full ya big stud!
where's my phone - I gotta have a pic of this!

Now please I want to feel that hot cum in my mouth I want to feel you shoot your load at the back of my throat I want it all now

I gasp as I feel sticky's hands squeezing my balls and cindy's mouth sucking on me like a starved person I couldn't hold it I came into cindy's mouth a large load moaning out loudly my semen over flowing cindy's small mouth running out from her mouth as stream after stream hits the back of her throat until I am empty only droppets ozz out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back