Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.

StacyCD39

Sweet little cum princess
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Posts
1,644
Hi! I'm Stacy! I'm sure some of you know me! I'm a horny crossdresser that loves...NEEDS to please men with my mouth and make beautiful sexy cocks squirt hot, salty, delicious cum! The problem is, I'm not always here to take care of my boys, and that makes me sad.

What would make me happy is a place where all my sexy cum gushing boys can go to tell me all about how they love stroking off to my posts and pictures. A place where my guys can stop by, drop a load, tell me what a beautiful cum covered fuck slut I am, and be on their merry way!

So this is MY thread. Come on in. I'm always here. I'm on my knees. Go ahead and get in line, if need be. I derive SO much pleasure out of making cocks squirt-I can't get enough!

Make me a happy gurl. Take your cock out, stroke it, make it gush all that sexy, hot cum that I crave, and tell me all about it!

:heart:
 
About damn time you got your own thread, totally dedicated to guys exploding over your posts. Like I've said before, you're responsible for thousands of spilt loads...shame you couldn't have felt each and every one of them ;)

Keep up the good work hun :)
 
I require photographic evidence that you are who you say you are!








1.5.gif
 
Hello sperm bank

Just wanted to drop in and tell ya how much I love slapping your cute face with my fat ole hard cock, then face-fucking your wet lips till I cum a river, deep in your throat!:devil:
 
I love it so much! I love making men happy! You guys are soo sexy and your cocks are so hard and beautiful. You know how happy I am to be on my knees for you, making those beautiful, sexy cocks explode all that silky, delicious cum!

I love being a sexy cum slut. Don't I look gorgeous with gobs of it all over my face and my chest? Do I look sexy enough for you? Does my mouth make your cock twitch?

I need dicks.

:heart::heart::heart:
 
Are you ever going to reveal where you live so we can finally figure out which one of us gets to finally experience the mindblowing sex you keep talking about? ;)
 
I love it so much! I love making men happy! You guys are soo sexy and your cocks are so hard and beautiful. You know how happy I am to be on my knees for you, making those beautiful, sexy cocks explode all that silky, delicious cum!

I love being a sexy cum slut. Don't I look gorgeous with gobs of it all over my face and my chest? Do I look sexy enough for you? Does my mouth make your cock twitch?

I need dicks.

:heart::heart::heart:
Ask and ye shall recieve ;)
 
After watching you masterbate with two fingers it seems like the place to make a deposit:devil: Your a very sluty lady gurl. OOOO here it cums all over your sweet new face mmmmmm your so beautiful with cum driping from your chin:kiss:
 
Stacy -

i'm only too happy to offer this stiff cock to you...tell me how you will extract the precious fluid from it?

j
 
Uhm, with my mouth? Or would you like something else?

:D

you can start with your mouth, of course, but i may want to finish somewhere else...i'm feeling generous - i'll give it to you wherever you desire it the most, sexy...
 
Oh sith, you have me blushing like a schoolgirl....

:D

EDIT: Sorry, I posted this before I was your post, 420. Anywhere you like. I like it everywhere...

<3
 
Oh sith, you have me blushing like a schoolgirl....

:D

EDIT: Sorry, I posted this before I was your post, 420. Anywhere you like. I like it everywhere...

<3
I can think of something to go with that blush on your face ;)
 
Sounds like time for a big group cum in Stacy's direction. How about a dozen or so hard cocks spewing loads of cum all together, giving her a nice sweet cum bath!
 
what about 69? where we both enjoy the oral pleasure? cum flying everywhere cocks rockhard?
 
Of course, pleezer! Only if you'll allow me to wear my black 6 inch suck pumps. I like wearing them when I suck cock...

Makes me feel naughty and sinfully sexy!

:)
 
Of course, pleezer! Only if you'll allow me to wear my black 6 inch suck pumps. I like wearing them when I suck cock...

Makes me feel naughty and sinfully sexy!

:)

Just one of the many reasons you are so populiar,Im sure! :)
Nice thread Stacy. :rose::devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top