What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating pizza and wings (at least the ones not stolen by miss), ignoring the game, and watching the ads.
 
giggles and finds this somehow less reassuring than before

I really LIKE you...

*nods*


Well if you ever find yourself stranded on a desert island, you better hope I'm there. Just saying...


I've had that moment a time or two.


Now that makes me wonder....which you're going to see to first? The legs or the bacon. :D :cool: :kiss:

Well I believe the legs were up before the bacon interrupted. So now it looks like the bacon will prevail.
rolleyes.gif
 
Right now I'm waiting on my friend and his girl to show up to watch halftime and the second half, being perpetually distracted by Cait's AV, and thanks to this conversation, debating the logistics and possible pitfalls of designing bacon panties.
 
Indulging in really loud Katy Perry and doing some chores

Might be guilty of singing really loud....and possibly dancing...
 
I think the hot grease is a non starter.:eek: And I don't think you'd want it raw. :kiss:

Well, it's like those bacon salad cups...you mold them while cooking, then you don't have to worry about the hot grease, and their not raw. *chuckle*

I don't know why I'm making such an argument for them, I'd much rather just have what's underneath.
 
Well, it's like those bacon salad cups...you mold them while cooking, then you don't have to worry about the hot grease, and their not raw. *chuckle*

I don't know why I'm making such an argument for them, I'd much rather just have what's underneath.

It would offer a whole new meaning to the phrase 'meat curtains.' :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top