Valentine Day Mix-up

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
yeah, another one I should have suggested for the contest, but this one at least cpould be written and posted in sort of the right timing.

simple idea that both members of a couple get diverted on v Day- they can't be together , because one has to work or one is away- both find lust in the arms of another. Both stew a bit, then they confess & have make up sex.

If you write it, you could make the "mix up" the kink of your choice, something that one partner would or could not do, but that the other used to enjoy- anything from incest to bdsm to anal to interracial to crossdressing to group to....

But mix-up seems to hint that something was done by accident rather than intentional, which is what you're describing. Mix-up would be like creeping into a hotel bedroom to make love to your wife, only to find out you're in the wrong suite and with the wrong woman.

But mix-up seems to hint that something was done by accident rather than intentional, which is what you're describing. Mix-up would be like creeping into a hotel bedroom to make love to your wife, only to find out you're in the wrong suite and with the wrong woman.

I like the accidental mix-up idea better... Maybe someone's twin sibling is visiting, or they're staying at a romantic cabin with another couple, the power goes out, and people end up in the wrong rooms...

Or a husband who is trying to come up with an innovative Valentine's Day surprise for his wife. The husband has a surprisingly good relationship with his sister, a woman with a wicked imagination. Just the kind of imagination the husband needs. Before he knows it, he finds himself bound spreadeagle on a bed in a suite in the fanciest hotel in town, with red ribbons for the bindings, a blindfold covering his eyes, a red ballgag around his neck, and a red valentine-shaped box of chocolates resting on his crotch. And a promise from his sister that she will have the key to the suite delivered to his wife in a clever manner.

Possibility number one: There's a mix-up in the keys, resulting in the wife going to the wrong suite and someone else coming to his suite.

Possibility number two: The maid shows up and decides that this is an opportunity that she can't pass up.

Possibility number three: Sister has her own plans for her brother. And maybe they'll include a threesome with his wife. Or maybe not.

DAMN! Do you think I could get one of the females here to do that with me as a roleplay? :D

Last edited:
Or a husband who is trying to come up with an innovative Valentine's Day surprise for his wife. The husband has a surprisingly good relationship with his sister, a woman with a wicked imagination. Just the kind of imagination the husband needs. Before he knows it, he finds himself bound spreadeagle on a bed in a suite in the fanciest hotel in town, with red ribbons for the bindings, a blindfold covering his eyes, a red ballgag around his neck, and a red valentine-shaped box of chocolates resting on his crotch. And a promise from his sister that she will have the key to the suite delivered to his wife in a clever manner.

Possibility number one: There's a mix-up in the keys, resulting in the wife going to the wrong suite and someone else coming to his suite.

Possibility number two: The maid shows up and decides that this is an opportunity that she can't pass up.

Possibility number three: Sister has her own plans for her brother. And maybe they'll include a threesome with his wife. Or maybe not.

DAMN! Do you think I could get one of the females here to do that with me as a roleplay? :D

Hm, this has me thinking of a sort of swinging lottery. All the husbands are bound and blindfolded to beds in a hotel, and all the hotel room keys are left in a large bowl. People pick a key at random, go to the room, and do *anything* they want to whoever they find.

Back