Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?


  • Total voters
    54
Snow 1 of 10

The crackle of the fire was a comforting sound as his hands stretched out to absorb its heat. He snuck a quick peek at the young woman huddled next to him under the blanket. Her auburn hair was covered in a thin veil of snow as she tried to steal the warmth from his body. Two days of bitter cold and snow had trapped them on the mountain. Without the cave and the fire, they’d be dead. Life’s little gifts.

Her green eyes were large and mysterious when she looked up at him. “There are other ways to stay warm.”


(100 words)
 
Snow: 2 of 10

She was beautiful and I didn't think I stood a chance with her, but I offered to buy her a drink and she said "Sure". One drink led to several as we laughed and talked. I'd never felt this relaxed with a woman before, then she took my hand and said "Let's go, baby.". We undressed slowly and got into bed. Her body was sleek and soft and hot and when I entered her she moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. We came together and it was wonderful. Snow and I have been together ever since. She's amazing.

(100 words)
 
3 out of 10

Wendy sat staring out the living room window as she had been most of the day. Snow was still falling, large flakes floating gently down from the sky, piling up in huge drifts along the tree line, as it had been for the past two days. There would definitely be a snow day tomorrow.

“There's one piece of cake left,” her mother called from the kitchen. “Do you want it, Wendy?”

Wendy thought once more about the wish she'd made as she blew out the five pink candles on her birthday cake.

“I wish it would snow.”

{100 words.}
 
Snow: 4 of 10

The bloody tracks led him further into the woods. Each print crashed against the pure white blanket of snow. Joseph’s eyes searched each tree before him. His hands gripped the axe handle. With each step he came closer to his goal.

Joseph knew this was the beast that had killed his wife. He would finish it this day and have his revenge. The darkness grew as he tracked the monster. Its path wandered now. He could tell where it had rested. A dark form appeared beneath a pine. Racing forward, the axe raised high, Joseph came to a stop. “Laura?”

(100 words)
 
Snow 5 of 10

Snow fell gently covering the sidewalks, the roads, covering all. Gradually all he saw disappeared, replaced by white. He wanted that, to have his life covered up, to move forward without baggage, without ties.

He boarded the Greyhound bus, bound for “South of here”. He would miss their sex, the way she would stay naked all day just because it was easier to make love that way. He wouldn’t miss her betrayal, her false sorrow when she begged forgiveness. As the tires rolled, the scenery flashed by he was content, knowing each passing moment took him farther away from her.

(100 words)
 
Snow: 6 of 10

Her name was Anna and Byron was captivated by her beauty. He had seen her from across the room and made his way to her through the partying throng. She was shy, yet accepted his offer to dance.

Her snow white skin, cinnamon hair falling past her bare shoulders and lush body were captivating. Several drinks and dances later they found an empty bedroom and made passionate love again and again until he finally spurted deep inside her. When they had finished she whispered "Now I know you'll taste delicious, darling."

He couldn't answer; her fangs were in his throat.

(100 words)
 
Snow 7 of 10

Snow. It falls.
Iridescently as it traverses the cosmos. It falls.
I wept one morning in a meadow for it was such a vision.
But still, I could not unshed it.
Mixing with nature’s blanket.
Wondered why.
Why it had to be so lovely?
How it could fall as it did.
Snow. It falls.
It falls.

“What do you think?” She raised her head from the book of poetry in her lap. Her eyes glowing with a dreamy radiance.

Alexander opened his eyes and smiled. “I don’t care if your pussy vibrates. Sex just isn’t worth the pain of that.”


(100 words)
 
Snow. It falls.
Iridescently as it traverses the cosmos. It falls.
I wept one morning in a meadow for it was such a vision.
But still, I could not unshed it.
Mixing with nature’s blanket.
Wondered why.
Why it had to be so lovely?
How it could fall as it did.
Snow. It falls.
It falls.

“What do you think?” She raised her head from the book of poetry in her lap. Her eyes glowing with a dreamy radiance.

Alexander opened his eyes and smiled. “I don’t care if your pussy vibrates. Sex just isn’t worth the pain of that.”


(100 words)


Nice transition here. Very well done!
 
Nice transition here. Very well done!


Thanks. It was that or:


Alexander lifted his head and smiled at her. Beneath his loving gaze, he was picturing his own body swinging from that large beam in the front room. How did it come to this? I use to have balls, a spine, the will to live. Instead, he crossed the room and knelt before her. "That was amazing. I need to feel our souls touch. Both physically and metaphysically. Maybe even metaphorically. Please, baby. Your writing makes me hot."

But it seemed a bit wordy. LOL
 
Snow 8 of 10

Cold winds blew about the trees, swirling the tops, the darkness, broken by the driven droplets of frozen rain, each searching, as if seeking out a place to set. Creatures hidden from view, protected by the hardy firs, waiting to roam once more, their bodies aching for food.
The warmth of the cabin, was broken as he open the door, "honey, where are you going, she cooed", her voice carried, as she sat cuddled up on the couch, a chill flew into the room. "Well, for one, it's snowing" he quipped, "and two, the cats been out for two hours"
 
9 of 10

She listened to the silence of the falling snow. Fat flakes melted on her cheeks. Clouds drifted along in a lazy fashion that intrigued her. She dropped into a fluffy snowdrift, forming a cave around her bundled up body. Calm replaced the stress each minute she remained in the snow. Images of building snowmen took the place of past due notices. Snow forts hid her from bill collectors. The snow cave kept her safe as she slept.

She awoke to the sounds of traffic. The bills weren’t paid. Her stress returned. She went inside, already missing her safe snow fort.




Next person chooses a new topic!
 
10 out of 10

When he found the cat, her fur was a dirty grey color, matted with darker mud-colored patches. She was curled up on his front stoop, huddled against the cruel autumnal winds, doing her best to groom herself.

He approached her cautiously, getting within a few steps when she looked at him and began purring. He fed her a small can of tuna and then began the long process of cleaning her up. After a bath in the kitchen sink where she was much better behaved than he'd expected, he noticed the collar. Engraved on the small brass tag, “Snow”.

Next topic: Electricity.
 
1 of 10

I admit, it wasn't the best idea. What I knew about electricity was from skimming the pages of Popular Mechanic. So I thought, “what the hell.” The wife had been on my ass for months about doing something special. Just her and me without the hassles and distractions of the two little side effects we'd acquired after having sex. We shipped them off to Grandma's while I prepared the house for a romantic dinner with a little extra spice in the bedroom. I learned a valuable lesson I had to share. Whatever you do, don't rewire your wife's vibrator.


(100 words)
 
2 of 10

Reaching over, she grab her favorite romance novel, the one that never fail her.
The scented candle, with it's vanilla aroma, lit the room and accentuated her mood, almost turning her boring day into one of total abandon. Her nipples hardened under the soft negligee, as her eyes reached the words she longed to read, the words that made her pussy tingle, stood out.
Reaching into the night stand she grasp the Hitachi, slowly she moved down her body, with her legs splayed, as the soft phallic head reached her clit. Flipping the switch, she cried out, damn, no electricity.
 
Last edited:
Electricity: 3 of 10

Larry caught the elevator doors as they were closing and jumped in. Heather from Accounting jumped in fright and then smiled. He was cute. The elevator rose swiftly, then stopped. A voice said "Power Failure. Estimate one hour."

The car was filled with her sweet perfumed scent; she was so pretty. They looked shyly at one another and then thought 'What the Hell'.

Her panties dropped along with his trousers and briefs. He lifted her, impaled her on his cock and they kissed and moaned and fucked until they climaxed together and the electricity came on.

"Let's have dinner after work."

"I'd love to."

(100 words)
 
electricity 4 of 10

Earl had just poured a cup of coffee when a flashing light appeared on the screen before him. He grumbled to himself and took a sip. Grabbing the phone, he hit the number for the building's Maintenance Department.

“Yea?” the burly voice of Mike came over the line.

“This is Earl. Looks like the electricity to the elevators went down again.” He looked at the video screen in confusion. “Hold on. The cameras are still working. Holy shit. Damn it man, get to my office quick. That bitch Heather from Accounting is getting fucked in the elevator.”

(100 words)
 
electricity 5 out of 10

They had plenty of fuel for the wood-burning stove so they wouldn't freeze during the ongoing blackout. Since they could also cook on it and the pantry was stocked, there was no danger of starvation. The water heater was gas so there'd be hot water for showers, even if they'd have to take them by candlelight or kerosene lanterns.

However, since they couldn't access the computers or television or other electronic devices and would, instead, have to actually talk with each other, there was still a very good chance this power outage was going to lead to very bad things.

100 words.
 
Electricity: 6 of 10

"What a time to run out of gahdamn batteries," Mary Lynn muttered as she drove through the rain to the corner market. She'd been looking at Lesbian porn and was really hot and BOB was dead.

She was at the display rack when a voice said: "You need batteries too?"

"Heehee, yeah." Oooh, she was cute.

"You know, I have a better idea. You like girls?"

"Hell, yeah."

"C'mon to my van, I'm Tammy."

Soon they were slurping on each others pussies in a passionate 69; cumming into each others mouths again and again. It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Who needs gahdamn batteries anyway?

(100 words)

[BOB= Battery Operated Boyfriend]
 
Last edited:
electricity 7 out of 10.

The Eagles' song, “Witchy Woman”, was her theme song. Every time she heard it, she couldn't help but smile. It was an evil little, knowing little smile, but a smile nonetheless. A smile that made some of the others around her vaguely uncomfortable and others stop and speculate about how it might be. Now, her hair had faded from raven to silvery grey and her lipstick tended to be more rosy than the ruby immortalized in the lyrics.

Yes, some things might have changed, but on a dark night, she could still make those sparks fly from her fingertips.
 
Electricity 8 of 10

"I'll show them, I'll show them all," Doctor Franknbunstein muttered as she sewed the left arm on her hideous creation. No man in the town of Studtosterone paid the slightest attention to her and her needs, so she decided to build her own.

"Here is a right arm, mistress," Shegor trilled, strutting into the laboratory. "Fresh from the graveyard."

"Perfect," the Doctor replied. She sewed it on, checked the connections on its neck, and cried "Throw the switch, Shegor!"

Bolts of electricity surged through the creature; it sat up, climbed off the slab and began to vogue and prance.

"Damn," Franknbunstein muttered, "It's AC/DC."


(100 words)
 
Electricity 9 of 10

Need a word, need a word. Mendacity (I want the opposite I’m afraid); alacrity (won't do), puberty (been there, done that), hyperactivity (she prefers slow and steady), hydrogeniety (made that one up – sounds like it has to do with water). This is fruitless.

OK reset. I want something to describe the warmth of her presence, the flash in her eyes. To let her know what I think when she is near. To bottle the spark I feel when my hands trace the graceful curve of her neck, describing the way she writhes in pleasure when I touch her.

Electricity.

Perfect.
 
Electricity 10 of 10

She stared up at him. Lost in his eyes. Unable to look away. Afraid he wouldn't. More afraid he would. It wasn't supposed be like this. Not here. With those eyes. Deep. Blue. Impenetrable. She couldn't speak. Couldn't breath. She felt the tear start. Filling her eye and threatening to fall. His thumb anticipated it. Moving slowly. Warm and rough against her skin. His eyes still dancing into hers. Searching. Asking. Needing. Her head lifted. Lips parted. Was it magnetism? Fate? Her loneliness? It no longer matter. Nothing would ever matter again. He finally kissed her. And it was electric.


(100 words)


Next word/theme: First or firsts
 
Back
Top