Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

that is hot!!!!

Your right Bird .. Lynn has lost alomost all of her tan .. :( .. She's still
as Sexy as Ever ... ;)

attachment.php

Great Bootay !!! Not to mention She is One Sexy MILF :cool:

Thanks For Sharing 85 ..java for You .. 12 Red :rose:'s for Lynn with a :kiss: ;)

...got an email today...

Hello Sir,
I am Nasser Alsaeedi son of former President of Egypt who is presently facing probe as a result of his genocide while in office.

In view of the above, I sincerely appeal that you kindly receive some funds deposited in my name by my father at Asia finance bank for investment purpose, as I am presently in India Refugee camp under the United Nation for safety.

Kindly reply ME ONLY ON THIS PERSONAL EMAIL;(*******@yahoo.com)indicating your contact details.

Regards
Nasser

Do people still fall for this shit?

...got an email today...

Hello Sir,
I am Nasser Alsaeedi son of former President of Egypt who is presently facing probe as a result of his genocide while in office.

In view of the above, I sincerely appeal that you kindly receive some funds deposited in my name by my father at Asia finance bank for investment purpose, as I am presently in India Refugee camp under the United Nation for safety.

Kindly reply ME ONLY ON THIS PERSONAL EMAIL;(*******@yahoo.com)indicating your contact details.

Regards
Nasser

Do people still fall for this shit?
Unfortunately yes people still do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait you have a hot wife and are a friend to the former Prez of Egypty,you are the MAN!

I missed Happy Hump Day .. Yesterday :( .. But Lynn is making up for
It Now ;)

attachment.php

Very lovely Bootay !!!

Thanks For Sharing ... java for Bird .. :D .. Red :rose:'s x 12 for Lynn !!! with a :kiss: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back