Who is In California?

Another Northerner

Hi all! I've been away from the site for a bit, but am glad to see that California still has a little space on here!

I'm 33, in Northern CA, and I'd love to hear from anyone looking to talk a bit. Drop me a line.

Cheers,
Card

Well I'm in orange county and could use a chat buddy!! The problem is I may not be able to handle being in the same world as the tits in your pic.

Well if you can't handle the tits then there's no sense of pursuing anything further...I think you can do better:kiss:

Handle it....

Latina, that post just sounds like a challenge.

And you know how guys can never back down from a challenge... At least, this guy can't...

Hahah

NorCal

Hey 42 bi mwm here in Nor Cal...always looking for new friends so please hit me up...who knows what kind of fun we can get into

22 year old male here in southern California, in the Los Angeles region, happy to talk with anyone but preferably the younger crowd and members of the opposite sex, hehe. Doesn't have to be sexual in nature either, just say hi if you'd like to! :)

22 year old male here in southern California, in the Los Angeles region, happy to talk with anyone but preferably the younger crowd and members of the opposite sex, hehe. Doesn't have to be sexual in nature either, just say hi if you'd like to! :)

30m here new to the site. Not trying to chat with dudes on here but nice to see reppin L.A.!

South bay here. 27/m. Good to see other Lit Californians on here as well. Anyone want to keep me company :)

30m here new to the site. Not trying to chat with dudes on here but nice to see reppin L.A.!

Damn straight man, more specifically Pasadena but hey. It's all Los Angeles County, right? I've been a lurker for a while, and read the stories way before I even registered. I just recently started posting. So from one noob to another, welcome!

Damn straight man, more specifically Pasadena but hey. It's all Los Angeles County, right? I've been a lurker for a while, and read the stories way before I even registered. I just recently started posting. So from one noob to another, welcome!

Thx bro! Its actually addicting being on here.

Back