GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anniejustagirl said:
You can move here to Iowa... i could introduce you to some Really nice folks! Wish you were in Dallas... have a great friend there that is fabulous... even though she's straight! *chuckle* I am still glad that you have online friends. I know the net has been my only salvation in the past. Sure do wish you a grand support network!!!

Well, that hasn't started quite yet... yeah, way too fast... and i'm truly thankful that i'm just a backup. I like being the nice grammie instead of the hardass mom.

Ahhhhh so you really Do remember me!!!! LOL :kiss:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Gi}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sending warm comforting vibes and wishes for a windfall. :heart:

Of course I remember you! :p

mark197205 said:
I can be... ;)

Have you forgotten to send me something? (photos) :kiss:
Moi? *batting eyelashes* Naughty boy you are teasing me!

Last edited:
Night_Jasmine said:
*hugs Tiff*

Yeah, Annie - all I have is online. If I get the money together, I will probably end up moving out of Texas all together. Where, I don't know. *sighs* Probably north though.
Maybe south?:D

Let me see..hurricane prone Texas to even more hurricane prone Florida. OMG!!! lol

You know dear...maybe we should sneak us both up north - someplace cooler!

Night_Jasmine said:
Let me see..hurricane prone Texas to even more hurricane prone Florida. OMG!!! lol

hurricanes? I see no farggin hurricanes.... LOL My ex wants to move somewhere...maybe we can all move together...I have to move with her because I have to be with my boy.

Gi_Venus said:
hurricanes? I see no farggin hurricanes.... LOL My ex wants to move somewhere...maybe we can all move together...I have to move with her because I have to be with my boy.

oh where we moving to?

hurricanes are scary big sis's nowhere with hurricanes please!

*kneels on the ground and waits for a master or mistress*

on a more serious note i'm so nervous about tomorrow now :(

curiouslez84 said:
Hello once again, ladies. ^_^
Nice to read ya, curious!
lilsub4u said:
I just love thunder...
Color me jealous... thought we might get something here, but it fizzled. Just a little sprinkle... no thunder and a very small light show! durn it!
Night_Jasmine said:
Yeah, Annie - all I have is online. If I get the money together, I will probably end up moving out of Texas all together. Where, I don't know. *sighs* Probably north though.
I'm north... almost directly north of you... yes, might i say... way up on top of you! :p
mark197205 said:
Of course I remember you! :p
just checking!!! :devil: :heart: :kiss:
Gi_Venus said:
My ex wants to move somewhere....
somewhere as in Anywhere or somewhere in particular??????

Tymeless said:
oh where we moving to?

*hugs*

okay i've found where we can all move its called andersonville. if your all interested i'll send you the information on it. *grins*

Terra_Cide said:
Oh, I'm expanding. ;)

One more week until the ultrasound to see if it's a boy or girl!!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

And not just in the belly either... ;)

Or maybe one of each?! :nana: :kiss:

Night_Jasmine said:

We dont have hurricanes in the UK.....and its cool over here.. :rose:

Tymeless said:
oh where we moving to?

There is no need to kneel unless we are here with you Tiff, concentrate on getting today as a good day first. :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
Nice to read ya, curious!

Color me jealous... thought we might get something here, but it fizzled. Just a little sprinkle... no thunder and a very small light show! durn it!

I'm north... almost directly north of you... yes, might i say... way up on top of you! :p

just checking!!! :devil: :heart: :kiss:

somewhere as in Anywhere or somewhere in particular??????

Meant in the nicest possible way, but your rather unforgettable!! :catroar: :kiss:

mark197205 said:
And not just in the belly either... ;)

Or maybe one of each?! :nana: :kiss:
With the lone exceptions of my bladder and stomach, you're right. :D

Twins aren't likely in my family, and since we already had an ultrasound at five weeks to make sure the spotting and cramping I was experiencing at the time wasn't something more serious, we know there's only one in there.

No real kicking yet, but I have felt fluttering. It feels kinda like muscle spasms in my abdomen.

mark197205 said:
There is no need to kneel unless we are here with you Tiff, concentrate on getting today as a good day first. :kiss:

Today will not be a good day at all even if i wanted to be surgery is never fun. Oh well i'll survive i'm good at doing that.

*giggles and blushes* Annie!!! That sounded just wrong...or right..depending on how you look at it.

Mark, I'd love England, I think. I just don't know if they'd want a crazy Texan around. Then there's the whole "driving on the wrong side of the road" thing.

Terra_Cide said:
With the lone exceptions of my bladder and stomach, you're right. :D

Twins aren't likely in my family, and since we already had an ultrasound at five weeks to make sure the spotting and cramping I was experiencing at the time wasn't something more serious, we know there's only one in there.

No real kicking yet, but I have felt fluttering. It feels kinda like muscle spasms in my abdomen.

LOL!!

Well theres a first time for everything..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back