have you ever fantasized about fucking older women?

I have fantasized about older women I knew in the past. Flirted with a few. But didn't get far with them.

I have fucked a much older woman I met on an adult dating site (sex site). She was a 63 yr old nurse with a tight body. I was 46 at the time. It was a quick meet and fuck. I saw her online. Chatted for 20 minutes or so. Then I was in the car with her address and headed to her place to fuck the horny lady. She met me at the door wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She looked at me and said you will do nicely. We kissed a bit. She guided me to her bedroom. I undressed her and complimented her on her beautiful body. And said I'm going to enjoy every inch of it. She pulled my clothes off, sucked my cock. And the play time started. We sucked and fucked for a few hours, then I had to go back to work. Timing kept is from hooking up again.
 
men have you ever fantasized about


fucking older women? oh lord yes


did your fantasies about


fucking older women feel really good? oh lord yes


what would have to happen for


you to fuck an older women now? we'd have to have a connection, mutual attraction


did your fantasies about


fucking older women ever come true? Oh yes, and it's one of my finest memories. She was more than ten year older than I. It was the only time I've ever lied and called into work sick because I was compelled to stay in bed with her that entire day. We didn't put on clothes all day, bathed together, ate together and spent the entire day slowly being tactile with each other. The memories make me rise even now.


have you found many really hot stories on literotica about


fucking older women that really turn you on?
Yes, I've enjoyed many of them, time after time.

:rose:
 
When I was 20 and in college, I met a single woman in her early 40's. Super skinny/in-shape. Perfect tits with an ass and legs to die for. We flirted off and on for months when I came to where she worked to fill vending machines.(worked part time for my Dad's company.). One night I see her in a local college hangout. She walked up to me, shoved me into a wall, shoved her hand down my pants, and kissed me. My buddies were shocked. She said, "Let's get out of here.!" I told her I lived in a fraternity house, and she said , "Let's go!" We walked to my place, locked my door, and she attacked me. I was trembling when she peeled off her clothes. She wore a super sexy pair of panties and I wanted to eat em off her. We fucked over and over all night long. Woke up in the morning to her blowing me. I had to tell her to stop since my cock actually hurt. I dove down on her pussy and ate her till she came. Oddly, I also at a lot of my own cum which she thought was hot as hell. Compared to all the young, hot college pussy I had been playing with, she was infinitely better in bed. Older women without all the young girl, "don't touch that, turn the lights off, not so loud, etc., etc., bullshit, are sooooo much more fun. They know what they want, know how to get it and are much more fun.
 
A middle aged man meets this attractive 50 something woman in the bar. She asks him if he is into mother daughter sex. He can only imagine the beauty of her daughter and agrees to accompany her home for a hot threesome. As soon as they get through the front door the woman yells upstairs, "Take off your clothes mom. We'll be up in a second."

I know... corny.
 
A middle aged man meets this attractive 50 something woman in the bar. She asks him if he is into mother daughter sex. He can only imagine the beauty of her daughter and agrees to accompany her home for a hot threesome. As soon as they get through the front door the woman yells upstairs, "Take off your clothes mom. We'll be up in a second."

I know... corny.

LoL... that's pretty funny.:D
 
Not so much fucking, but I do fantasise about masturbating naked in front of an older woman or women, for her (or their) entertainment... 💋
 
I have been fucking older women for a while not. I'm in my 20s, late 20s now but I started with a 30 year old when I was 19 and kind of started going up from there. Most mature woman I have been with to date is a 55 year old woman I met through a mutual friend. Her husband had left her and she was feeling unattractive and hadn't had sex in months. So I thought I'd step in and fill the gap for her. She was very pleasant and polite, and we had sex multiple times before she moved to Nebraska!
 
Last year I fucked a 60yr old woman while her hubby watched. Then he fucked her after as he liked the feel of another guys cum in her pussy.
 
Older women

speaking as an older man, I would love to have an older woman to play with. Things go slower, nothing wrong with that. Its better than a wam-bam-thank-you-mam. Taking time to learn what turns the other on.
 
For three years I was with a woman who was 12 years older than me. This was when I was 23 she was 35
 
Last edited:
Older Women

I was in my teens. She was late 30's and a friend of my mothers. I babysat her two children. She left me feeling used, dirty and violated. But in the good way!:)
 
My wife’s older than me by three years, but I’m guessing you’re looking for older than that lol
 
My sexy mom. Just over 20 years older than me. It's just a fantasy, but I think about fucking her a lot.
 
My wife is older than me so yes, everyday. Plus, there are a couple here on Lit that I also fantasize about
 
I have

When I was 24 years old I was dating a 56 year old woman for about 6 months. Some of the best sex I had. She was the first woman that I ever seen squirt. It was going good till her kid's gave her a bunch of crap about me being younger than them. Then at age 42 I was playing around with a 68 year old woman. She was fun to she told me no one had ever eaten her ppussy before so I did all the time. Hard for me to believe that she never had her pussy eaten but she was only married to one man all her life. And he passed away the year before I met her. And my wife is 10 years older than me, so I don't fantasize about I do it lol.
 
Back
Top