If your wife or girlfriend cheated

Call me old fashioned, but if my girlfriend was cheating, I dont care who its with, Id dump her asap. Cheating to me, is one of the worst things you can do to another person you're supposed to love.
 
Call me old fashioned, but if my girlfriend was cheating, I dont care who its with, Id dump her asap. Cheating to me, is one of the worst things you can do to another person you're supposed to love.

With you on this. Different if both have discussed it and agreed but if not then it's cheating, amounting to a betrayal of trust and fucking hurtful. If you don't have trust between you you've got fuck all.
 
My wife wouldn't have to cheat. I've told her a few times over the years that she could have sex with another man... as long as I can watch!!
 
It doesn't have to be the end of the world/relationship.

Indeed it doesn't. Years ago my wife dropped her panties for another man. At first I was furious and it did almost end us. But soon after I started to become aroused by her tryst. I started fantasizing about other men screwing her. The last couple summers she's had a fling with another man while visiting relatives in another city. After those I finally confessed my feelings. Now we 're about to start a beautiful new phase in our marriage as we're stepping into the hotwife lifestyle.
 
Seems to me that, a lot of the time, the guy kinda goes along with it unwillingly (or by talking himself into it). "I really love this woman and don't want to lose her, so I'll pretend that I'm okay with this sort of lifestyle."

I'm not saying that that's ALWAYS the case, but most of the stories I've heard have this vibe to them.
 
She cheated with guys she met at work and screwed at out-of-town conventions. It wasn't really cheating since she and I had an open relationship at the time.
 
She would probably be with a guy she knew from work or one of her friend's husbands.

The platonic friend theory is that she told me that while her first husband was away at sea (Navy), she had sex with two different male friends who willingly accepted her advances in her apartment.

I say the second one because I know for a fact that she had sex with her roommate's boyfriend when her roommate was out of town. He came over and they hooked up. To my knowledge, the roommate never found out.

I knew these things when I married her and I love her very much. To my knowledge, she hasn't cheated on me but I have to say that it wouldn't surprise me too much if I came home and a guy was balls-deep in her as she's bent over the bed.
 
She has a total fizz for one of the weather presenters on the BBC. I enjoy teasing her about how much she fancies him. But ... she's a one-guy-to-fuck-me kind of gal and fine by me.
 
My wife is a bartender, and many nights I have fantsized about her coming home and telling me about how she met some guy who was in town for a few days on business, and she ended up going to his hotel room after work and she let him have his way with her. Then she spreads her legs, her pussy is oozing cum as she tells me how he came in her and filled her up, and asked me to help clean her up.
 
She has a total fizz for one of the weather presenters on the BBC. I enjoy teasing her about how much she fancies him. But ... she's a one-guy-to-fuck-me kind of gal and fine by me.

I also enjoy discussing men who turn my wife on and what it would be like for her if she opened her legs for them
 
Our across the street neighbor. He's just her type. Lean and muscular. Outdoorsman and hunter. He heats his house with coal, and he already told her it's so hot, he just wears skivvies inside. She sneaks a peak every once in awhile when his curtains are open. She's mentioned his bulge when she sees him in his running shorts. They would definitely have the opportunity since he works weird hours, and they are home at the same time. One of the things holding her back would be she wouldn't want the other neighbors to be suspicious. A little boink on the side wouldn't bother me. He's a good guy. You have to realize that sometimes, it's just sex. I know she loves me.
 
My wife does not really cheat since she has my permission to hook up if she wants. She went out with a group of friends Sat night and ended up back at the house of one of the single guys. She did not get home until 3 AM. She did not say much about it other than they did have sex. Being a pervert, I did check out her laundry and one pair of her good panties were quite wet.
 
She did, and it didn't bother me. She told me, I gave my consent and even approval, and it was no longer cheating. The possibility of one or the other of us having safe sex with a member of our own sex had been discussed since day one of our relationship and it would be "OK" with both of us as long as there was no sneaking around.

Like me, as a young adult she had a history of a same sex relationship as she and her college roommate became lesbian lovers. Neither had a history of same sex relationships before meeting but something "clicked" between them and it happened.

As things turned out the former college roommate remained interested in women only whereas my wife followed the heterosexual path. Like me, and my choice to date women only following the end of my long term gay relationship, this was in no small part due to familial and societal pressures and the fact that she didn't want to have that "lifestyle" which, back in our youth, would have meant being closeted and secretive because family and friends never would have accepted it.

But I digress. More recently, and this has now been over a decade ago. She had a "fling" with a female co-worker, another RN, at the hospital where she worked. The co-worker was a "traveler", meaning an RN who accepted temporary, though often long-term, contracts at hospitals throughout the country. From the moment I saw the two of them together I knew there was a "chemistry" and I felt something might happen between them. The co-worker was divorced, in a strange town, and we also started to take her to dinner and events with us including my family dinners.

Because of her specialty, experience, and skill my wife was in great demand and this resulted in her taking call several days a week. Because we live 50 miles from the hospital where she worked this meant that she would either stay in one of the "call rooms" (quarters set up for staff on call) or at my folks' house.

Not long after her new "friend" began to work at the hospital, she and my wife would have dinner together (sometimes with other co-workers), catch a movie, or do other things together while my wife was on call. They were often on call together so they'd get paged together. As a matter of convenience, and so as not to disturb my folks by coming in too late, my wife would sometimes stay at her "friends" apartment. As it turned out, t wasn't long before they were sharing a bed, and more together.

She finally came home one morning, after a weekend on call, got very serious and said, "I have something to tell you," and I said, "You and *** have been having sex together." She looked at me and said, "How did you know?" and I said, "I knew you would from the first time I saw you two together. Does it change anything between us?" She assured me that it didn't and that like her, her friend was bi, and wasn't interested in an exclusively gay relationship but that they both enjoyed it when together. I knew the friend had also been recently reacquainted with an old boyfriend...whom she ended up marrying.

This went on for about year before her friend's contract ran out and she went back home to the Midwest. My wife and her are still very close, and stay in touch, and we have plans to take our motor home and go visit her and her husband thus summer. I wonder if he knows? I wonder if he....naaa...that would be too good to be true.
 
Last edited:
I'm thinking it would be my best friend........I come home to find my GF naked on our bed, her pussy with a huge load dripping out. I get between her legs lick her suck all my friends cum out of her. Then later meet my friend at the bar, he doesn't know that I know what he did. He also doesn't know his cum is in my belly.

Incredibly hot! I have fantasies for the longest time about the girl I'm with giving in to the advances from clients or coworkers on business trips. I often find myself getting off with their dirty panties from business trips fantasizing the stains in them is from cum. Always makes me cum quick
 
<snip>and we have plans to take our motor home and go visit her and her husband this husband. I wonder if he knows? I wonder if he....naaa...that would be too good to be true.

Hey, UMK, that thought set my imagination away seriously wildly! Very delicious possibilities, eh?
 
Cheating is never acceptable to me. It breaks a vow of trust. However if is it told up front and I want you to join in that is a whole other story. BTW that goes both ways for either of us.
 
Back
Top