Are you dominant or submissive

I'm pretty submissive, but since my main goal is to please my Top, I have switched before when it made him happy. I didn't get pleasure from the acts themselves, only from knowing it fulfilled him.
 
My thoughts have been changing quite a bit recently so I decided to retake the bdsm test.

I'm pretty sure this result is a bit inaccurate but 'woah' regardless;

9SpCO1u.png
 
My thoughts have been changing quite a bit recently so I decided to retake the bdsm test.

I'm pretty sure this result is a bit inaccurate but 'woah' regardless;

9SpCO1u.png

I want you to submit to a snuggle with me.:cattail:
 
Naturally submissive, but in certain situations with partners that were naturally submissive, I tended to take over. Didn't really enjoy it though
 
Submissive for as long as I can remember, but since a few years I spend more time analyzing and meditating about storylines, requiring me to empathize with different roles. This has gradually aroused my interest in some dominant roles too. Different thrill, more of a cognitive type, I'd say. Then again, I prefer the mind fuck (both ends) over the physical abuse (if any).
 
I like to switch. I’m not into the extreme BDSM, and don’t like humiliating my parnters, but I do love dominating them for a while...then I want to be the submissive little slut pretending to be good and pliant, but then fight and resist...making my master be more forceful with me.

Just weird and all over the map, but I WANT IT ALL lol. 😂
 
Definitely dominant in my relationships (yes I realize that is self evident from my name) .. always more of a proactive take charge type in family situations as well but does not mean that my friends get to see that side .. depends on the circumstances of course.
 
I've been thinking about this a lot lately and edited my original answer just to explain it a little better.

For me it just depends on the person.

There are some aspects of being submissive that are huge turn ons for me, spanking, orgasm control/denial, the verbal/mental aspects of it all, the begging. I enjoy pleasing and being told that I'm a good girl.

However, I can very rarely find a man who is dominant enough for me to be truly submissive and I generally end up topping from the bottom to get what I want.

I also enjoy being in control of some men (and there are others that I have no interest in taking control of). I especially enjoy men who are desperately horny who haven't had sex in a long time. I enjoy turning them on and teasing them, getting them to the point where they get hard when they look at me, talk to me or think about me. I love to watch them squirm and beg for me to let them cum, to make them cum. And I love the pleasure it gives when I have sex with them and drive them completely out of their minds. I love the way they give me oral sex. They act like it is the best thing that has ever happened to them and will go on as long as I want and love every minute of it.

So for me I guess an appropriate label would be switch.
 
Last edited:
I’m dominant but in a very subtle way

I’ve been a Dom for years. I find it very empowering to make a woman have multiple orgasm through domination by heightening their carnal cravings.
It’s all about mind games. I enjoy using bondage and blindfolds with toys etc etc.
Inviting another male or female to adore and ravish her.
 
Back
Top