Bi-curios Married guy looking to chat .. or more

30 years old and married, anyone is welcome to PM me to chat. Pretty curious in general about this. Currently around Vegas.

Curious

45 years old, married, but curious what anal is like with a real cock. Only tried a dildo.

Brand new on the forums. Love to get in on this conversation. Feel free to PM me :)

Married 34 UK here. i've been curious for a while now but never pushed it further for fear or reprisals, not sure I will. I agree that it would have been great to have a friend who secretly felt the same way that we could walk and suck off etc.

I am surprised i've not been caught staring at the guys cocks when in the showers at the gym. Every time i am there i just want to reach out and touch.

I have been interested in anal play for ages and been slowly experimenting with toys etc, and recently my wife has fucked me with a small strap-on. It was amazing being on my hands and needs penetrated and feeling the thrust pushing me.

I am very sexual and have few taboos, always wanted some online friends who share interests or is open to chat without judgement etc.

Brand new on the forums. Love to get in on this conversation. Feel free to PM me :)

Married 34 UK here. i've been curious for a while now but never pushed it further for fear or reprisals, not sure I will. I agree that it would have been great to have a friend who secretly felt the same way that we could walk and suck off etc.

I am surprised i've not been caught staring at the guys cocks when in the showers at the gym. Every time i am there i just want to reach out and touch.

I have been interested in anal play for ages and been slowly experimenting with toys etc, and recently my wife has fucked me with a small strap-on. It was amazing being on my hands and needs penetrated and feeling the thrust pushing me.

I am very sexual and have few taboos, always wanted some online friends who share interests or is open to chat without judgement etc.
Always open to chat - and things. pm me

There is a GLBT chat in the forums on the Bulletin Board.

<http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=735771>

<http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29>

Bi sub Chicago burbs

50mwm in plainfield il love to pnp dress in hers and be sub cock sucker on my knees

i'm trying to persuade mine to do the same

happy to chat to learn from your experience and share interests

chat

PM or YIm - in my profile. 47 mwm love toys would like to someday try the real thing

curiousguy

Same here 47 mwm - a few trips coming up so who knows maybe will have opportunity come knocking on my hotel room door.....YIM - curiousguy724 or shoot me a PM

Being curious and unfulfilled can be so frustrating. Much better to simply express your repressed desires in a mutual and consensually satisfying way with a casual 'friend'. So long as you are respectful and generous with your attentions, this can be so rewarding. Your wife need never know. I've had a number of married Boyfriends, and they love to get their cocks sucked by an eager younger guy. I am grateful for whatever time they can spare for me, and naturally express that appreciation whenever I can in the most appropriately oral way. This is our secret.

that would hard for me, I have real bad trust issues.

Back