MN or WI Bi Curious

distance

we aren't to far from each other if you ncan maby we can meet today some time sat

Last edited:
new member ship

hey everyone forgot my username or password and couldn't figure out how to get them to send me ...well anyway I have a new account and am still rdnson but not 60.well just thought i'd update 61 rdnson61

33M here

Hey guys. I'm a 33 y/o MWM in the north burbs of MPLS. I have a regular (older) guy that sucks me on a decently regular basis. He lives in Uptown. Would love to find a closer bud to suck me. I prefer older guys. I'm a regular looking guy with a few extra lbs.

north metro here

Married and would like to meet another married guy to swap hjs and bjs with. I'd like it to be a ongoing thing.

Bumping this. We are still looking for bi or bi curious. Open to either sexes. Would love to talk and get to know a little bit before moving forward.

North Milwaukee

Married, would love to chat and possibly meet. Ideally looking for more of a top, but will chat with all.

Still looking out there. I have really become interested in trying bi, as has gf. Open to talk. Hope to find something for next time.

Wish I lived near you. Would luv to find someone to play with. Am a MWM cd and love to make my man feel good.

Thanks for the responses. She is all about me experimenting since i'm curious, and she wants to be present.

Back