secret lit - my partner does not know I get on here

F

fuego1273

Guest
straight to the point - who is here in secret, that your partner does not know you are here, ?
 
I am. Unfortunately, she leans puritanical while I lean libertine.
 
He chooses not to ask about everywhere that I go on the net, and I choose not to tell him; nor do I enquire where he does or doesn't go on the net. Sometimes our paths cross, but not always.
 
I am messaging while sitting on the same couch and she does know I am browsing pics of lovely liberated ladies. She was raised very conservatively but I love a sexual experience.

And welcome to your first thread post :)
 
She knows

She knows I am on lit.
She doesn't know I have met and fucked another woman
 
lots of guys - own up girls ?

i figured there would be lots of guys, but there must be some women too - come on ladies - own up :)
 
i figured there would be lots of guys, but there must be some women too - come on ladies - own up :)

You really need to show some patience. Do you think we spend all day on here. Give them time and yes there are for this isn't the first time this has been brought up. I seen woman say they fall in this category.
 
She doesn't know because if she did she would know that I've been intimate with her daughter (my stepdaughter) for quite some time. Don't think that my balls would survive our next play session if she ever found out!
 
Denny & Dollie

It's sad so many partners lie and cheat. Not knowing and not sharing is cheating.
My wife and I do everything together, including writing and adding stories to Lit, commenting, and having a good time with other Lit members.

I don't see how some couples, married or not, stay together with so many diffferences.
 
Denny---<-----that's me! The male half

I think having some secret can be even healthy for the marriage
Denny-------- The only way I think secrets can be healthy is so that he/she don't find out and kill you!
 
Although we play in just about every aspect of sex that one can think of, the idea of me sucking a cock doesn't go well with my girl. She just can't wrap her head around it so I don't volunteer the info that I come on here and sometimes speak about that little angle of my psyche.
 
Last edited:
I am in the no she doesn't

and I can say while she doesn't know I wander around here from time to time. I can say she has felt the rewards of my visits........:devil:
 
Lit is openly bookmarked on my computer and I don't hide the stories or forums. In fact, there is often a story open on my iPad that I mean to get back to finish.

On the other hand, we don't talk about it. I wish we did, and may send her some links to some of the better stories.
 
It's sad so many partners lie and cheat. Not knowing and not sharing is cheating.
My wife and I do everything together, including writing and adding stories to Lit, commenting, and having a good time with other Lit members.

I don't see how some couples, married or not, stay together with so many diffferences.

Appreciate the judgement. [/sarcasm]

Perhaps asking why it happens is a better response?
 
Mine knew. He set up this account for me after he found this site. :D He even chose and scanned the pictures of me to post. He was a different kind of guy, I guess. :)
 
Last edited:
Wow Laura... A rare guy... You're lucky..

It's a secret for me.. We're very happy together but she doesn't like sites like this ... It feeds my imagination..
 
Back
Top