Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I will yell...get out!!!!! Until sat. Lolol.

Happy birthday btw.

You might yell but you will still leave it open a crack.... until Saturday. Thank you for the bday wish.
I looked at some photos you posted.... the world through the lens of an eye. Any particular one
that no matter what anyone else thinks you look at and say "wow"?

And 1 other thing.... it says over there <<<<<<<< that im a virgin. soon to be 50 y/o virgin.
Do i reach a certain number of post and graduate? Do I promote my self? Does Rhapsody pass out experienced cards? And remember I only have until Saturday.

And 1 other thing.... it says over there <<<<<<<< that im a virgin. soon to be 50 y/o virgin.
Do i reach a certain number of post and graduate? Do I promote my self? Does Rhapsody pass out experienced cards? And remember I only have until Saturday.

Yesssss, just keep on postin and you will get there. Again about the cards?????......

We're all a virgin in some aspect of life. Don't let it bother you, just enjoy loosing your virginity.

55, male, from Southern California. Love to make women cum over and over and over..... :devil:

UK oldy

Golden oldy 65+ all parts in working order, especially the brain, the largest sexual organ in the body !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back