I've been told I have nice hips and ass

Is this a sexy body for age 49 ?

  • yes

    Votes: 385 46.2%
  • no

    Votes: 20 2.4%
  • definitely

    Votes: 428 51.4%

  • Total voters
    833

avalon16

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 24, 2016
Posts
304
Hi Guys !! damn , it's been almost 5 yrs since I left Lit, when I found my man actually on here. Such a random day, he was on the live chat feed, which I never knew even existed because I never left my own thread.

Anyways, we chatted privately on Lit. Moved it to Skype. Then met about a month and a half after first chatting on Lit. He lived an hr away from me. I did the drive back and forth to visit. Then he moved in and we are together always.

I couldn't be happier. We connected over music and was amazed that he knew old ska, reggae, and two tone that I love so much.

I just wanted to say a big hello to you all. I remember my crazy first part of my year of 2016, and will never forget it. Never in a million years did I think I would meet the man of my dreams here, but I did and all is good in the world.
 
Last edited:
You are very sexy. I love your tits too and your pics are making me hard looking at them.

Thanks for sharing and I hope you keep posting
 
You have great hips and a great ass the rest of you is hot as well. Keep those pics coming!
 
One more for tonight . Ps. , you guys don't have to vote . Wasn't trying to come across vain . Didn't realize you didn't have to do the voting thing . Just wanted to share some photos . :)))
 
Last edited:
Honored to vote!

Good lord lady, it'll be a pleasure to vote and tell you what you should already know. You have a very sexy body! :rose:
 
Goodness, what a gorgeous butt! And I appreciate how difficult it is to take pics of your own derriere as well. Thank you for sharing!
 
For sure

Yes you have an amazing body!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Would love to see more.
 
Back
Top