Animals at Heart

Well...let me tell you though it may not be what you had in mind.

In heterosexual sex, I love cowgirl but almost consider it foreplay for me though my partners often get off that way. When fucking my wife or past girlfriends I've always loved cowgirl but I sometimes have a hard time cumming in that position. There's so much to love about it not the least of which is having a full view of their body, deep kissing, and watching the glorious site of them pleasuring themselves on my dick.

But, often, to finish the job for myself I have to switch to doggie style or missionary so I can get that full range of motion and "pull my trigger".

Going back into my sordid sexual history, when I had a male lover, I didn't think it got any better than cowgirl (or is it cowboy in that case) sitting on his dick and impaled with him buried deep in my ass, while sliding up and down and bouncing and stroking myself to a glorious climax (which often set him off in turn).

In heterosexual sex, I love cowgirl but almost consider it foreplay for me though my partners often get off that way. When fucking my wife or past girlfriends I've always loved cowgirl but I sometimes have a hard time cumming in that position. There's so much to love about it not the least of which is having a full view of their body, deep kissing, and watching the glorious site of them pleasuring themselves on my dick.

But, often, to finish the job for myself I have to switch to doggie style or missionary so I can get that full range of motion and "pull my trigger".

Going back into my sordid sexual history, when I had a male lover, I didn't think it got any better than cowgirl (or is it cowboy in that case) sitting on his dick and impaled with him buried deep in my ass, while sliding up and down and bouncing and stroking myself to a glorious climax (which often set him off in turn).
It sounds very adventurous !! :)

I have to agree with you on cowboy! I love having a guy ride my cock while I reach around and jerk him off!

Back