ladies do you enjoy it when men look at your breasts?

Yes, I find it flattering. I'm not big, so I don't get a lot of stares there. When I catch a guy peeking it feels like some intentional appreciation :p

it's not the size of a woman's breasts that makes her sexy,it's how she presents herself that makes her sexy
 
it's not the size of a woman's breasts that makes her sexy,it's how she presents herself that makes her sexy

I wasn't complaining about my size, just saying that a full bosom naturally draws attention to itself. It's hard NOT to look at them!
 
i don't mind. most of the people are patients, so anything that keeps their mind off pain. besides they are usually knocked out right after i meet them, and are too groggy or are on pain meds later.

Even there. As a patient I mean. Wonder if I ever did something out of line.

I do remember the nurse who prepped me for the V making a nice comment. So nice I only had Demerol, I think I remember it correctly.
 
Continuing in the same vein, I’m 6 4 so I get a great look down a lot of friends tops. Sometimes embarrassing, sometimes I can tell they like it.
 
A crowded nightclub. A low, clingy top with my breasts all propped up. Squeezing through the crowd and with every guy I pass I can feel his eyes bury themselves into my creamy, mouth-watering cleavage. I can practically hear his brain say, "Holy fuck!"

And I act like nothing.

What's not to love?

Love this description!!!!!
 
It depends on who is looking :D

Totally.

However, in my case (I'm what I like to call "boob challenged") it doesn't happen very often so when it does I usually take it as an unexpected compliment unless they're totally gross or something.
 
Last edited:
How does one know???

Being the horny guy I am, I do have that fantasy of a woman catching me glimpse at her, in return she edges me on as if to say it's okay through her body language...
Have any of you ladies done this??
Or is this just something that happens in my fantasy...
 
Yes, I find it flattering. I'm not big, so I don't get a lot of stares there. When I catch a guy peeking it feels like some intentional appreciation :p

I am in agreement with you. My A cups don't attract a lot of attention. Sometimes I appreciate it when they do.
 
I always eventually like it. And sometimes I'll instantly like it depending on the guy... for example, my gym crush.
 
Thanks for saying that!

Yep...it's a natural part of flirting

Appreciating any part and all of a woman is what is/was known as a gallantry: appreciation.

I woke during an operation to find that one of the attending nurses was holding my shoulders square down on the op table, surrounding my head with her breasts. Before the anesthetist put me back under, I managed to say in a slurry voice, "Thank you, that's so comforting."
 
Like most of the other women said, I don't mind but it depends on the man looking. If he is an attractive, somewhat well built guy looking and followed by a seductive but respectful smile that can actually be a turn on. On the other hand a guy who is staring with the same look like he is going to attack like a famished fat man at an all you can eat buffet..no thanks.

On the other hand, an attractive woman staring with a seductive smile.....mmmmm yes:kiss:
 
Like most of the other women said, I don't mind but it depends on the man looking. If he is an attractive, somewhat well built guy looking and followed by a seductive but respectful smile that can actually be a turn on. On the other hand a guy who is staring with the same look like he is going to attack like a famished fat man at an all you can eat buffet..no thanks.

On the other hand, an attractive woman staring with a seductive smile.....mmmmm yes:kiss:

This seems to be the most common consensus-- it can be good, but respect is crucial.
 
A crowded nightclub. A low, clingy top with my breasts all propped up. Squeezing through the crowd and with every guy I pass I can feel his eyes bury themselves into my creamy, mouth-watering cleavage. I can practically hear his brain say, "Holy fuck!"

And I act like nothing.

What's not to love?

Such a great description of what is going on but never said out loud. You totally get it girl!! Love it!!
 
It is sometimes hard not to look

I am all about breasts. It's just the way I am wired. I love all shapes, sizes, and colors. Yes, I love big, very big breasts. (And lactating ones, but I digress.)

And, as with all fetishes, I have a radar-sense that can spot an attractive figure from quite a distance. And of course, large breasts are easier to see. So, I look, but I try not to gawk, or be seen looking, although I know that women have a radar-sense of their own that tells them when someone is looking at them. I can't recall being caught looking at a woman and getting a negative reaction, or much of any reaction. So, I can't say whether I think most women do enjoy it.

Sadly, the circles I travel in do not include many attractive women who dress in a manner that compliments their best attributes. It's pretty conservative. But there is a female friend of mine, who I have a major crush on, who does wear a more low-cut top on occasion. A few weeks ago, she and I were talking and I could not keep my eyes off of the ample cleavage her sweater was displaying. I am a good bit taller than this lady, so I have an obstructed view. I complimented her appearance and she smiled and looked down at herself. I just stared at the valley between her two delicious-looking breasts. As she looked up, I averted my gaze. But I know she purposely gave me a nice long, close look at her beautiful chest and so she must enjoy having me look.

We are both married and it's unlikely that it will ever go further that this. But at 58, it's funny to feel like a 18+ teenager, at the thought of just seeing someone.

Enough.
 
I am a boob man. As long as they are natural and not obscene. If they are store bought and have a refund gap sorry ladies.

I can attribute my love of boobs to back when I was born. I was premie.and I had to take god awful formula to help sustain me.

Still making up for lost time.
 
I have a colleague with fake boobs. I have genuine affection for her, but her nipples are not where they should be. Otherwise, she has a beautiful body, and I wish she’d left those alone. It’s a conversation you can never have.
 
Sure I enjoy it! Sometimes I encourage it! Mine aren't big, and gravity has had its way with them so when I catch a guy (or gal) looking I'm kind of flattered. Sometimes it's amusing, sometimes hot, sometimes annoying, but even when I'm not at all attracted to the looker, it's still deep down something I enjoy.

If I'm away from vanilla friends where I'm usually very conservative, I'll go braless to let the girls bounce and get all pokey under a thin blouse, or wear a scoop neck and bend forward a lot! hehe
 
I'm not big in that department so I figure if people are looking I must be doing something right! ;)
 
Sure I enjoy it! Sometimes I encourage it! Mine aren't big, and gravity has had its way with them so when I catch a guy (or gal) looking I'm kind of flattered. Sometimes it's amusing, sometimes hot, sometimes annoying, but even when I'm not at all attracted to the looker, it's still deep down something I enjoy.

If I'm away from vanilla friends where I'm usually very conservative, I'll go braless to let the girls bounce and get all pokey under a thin blouse, or wear a scoop neck and bend forward a lot! hehe

I love the way you describe your "girls". Everything about them sounds perfect. That they "aren't big and gravity has had their way with them" paints a most beautiful alluring picture for me. X
 
Back
Top