The Sexual Encounters with a Explorer. (Closed for Ash 13)

-She is out of view and the Explorers assume your picking up treasure.-"Hey Kimberly You ready to go?"-one asked as he looked around for you the natives and other explorer wait at the hallway but all the traps are now disabled.-
 
I come out and locate the duo of the native and explorer. Breathing hard from the fire building up inside me from the "poison" I zone out a few times as my focus goes in and out from reality to lustful thoughts then snaps back to reality. "Where too now boys?" I ask the other explorer trying to stay focused on tasks at hand and material for my blog posts.
 
"Well were done here back to the hotel we were at i think our visa here is up tomorrow night so we leave this country and go back to America."-They walk with her out to the jeep the natives smile and llet them drive off seeing you shift in your seat with the jewels.-"you ok?"-The explorer asked.-
 
I say "yes fine just bummed about heading back. These treasures to find make awesome blog material for my reporter/ blog career." Even though you can see a semi glazed look in my eyes and know it's one thing building, lust. I shift more in my set as we drive. Then without another word I unzip your pants, fish out a semi hard cock and lean my head into your lap and engulf it into my mouth. I bob my head up and down.
 
Last edited:
-Since she was in the back of the jeep with him the other man drove off as the man groaned softly and looked to her and smiled reaching over he rubbed her pussy through her shorts.-
 
With the rough roads the driver is focused on the hard handling and its kind of noisy being an older jungle hero anyway. I continue to bob my head up and down and try to anticipate the bumps which every once in awhile make me gag since it forces my mouth all the way down your shaft. You rubbing my pussy is is causing the last of the aphrodisiac from the pheromone to mix with my juices keeping me horny as we drive. My sucking sounds completely blocked by the road noises as we travel.
 
Last edited:
-He smiled and moaned as we drove down the road. He rubbed her pussy more and more moving her panties to the side completely as he fingers her now with two fingers.-"mmmm"-He moaned to him self and gripped her hair with the other to make sure you sucked his cock good and smiled.-"Mmmm Come on make me cum."
 
I gag a few times as the bumps force your cock deep in my throat but again we are "protected" by the noisy jeep. I slow down and focus on the tip of your cock. Circling the head with my tongue, then slowly licking up the entire king then a few times feeling you wanting to tense up. You can tell by the look in my eyes I seem
To be overtaken with lust wanting to swallow you bad. I speak no words, yet my eyes speak volumes in an unwritten dialogue.
 
-He smiled and Came filling her mouth but i feel you persist seeing your not satisfied as you swallow me all the way it makes me cum two more times in the drive as we park you clean your mouth and take my hand.-"I have something important for you."-You let our college settle and go to his room and we go to yours i smile and look.-"mmm show me what you need to."
 
You mention stuff about more treasures yet to seek and we were just done in thay city. I strip naked and my perky chest heaves up and down and you see my bald pussy glisten as it's already a bit wet. By my breathing you can tell the aphrodisiac is wearing off but is strongest in its last hours. I push you back on the bed and pull out a almost hard cock. I mount you and rub my exposed pussy on it waiting for you to pop inside me once hard enough as my hips slide back and forth slowly.
 
[The important for you was just a excuse to get you alone]

-His cock got hard and took her hips impalng her on his hard cock.-"Mmmm m fuck."-He bounces her hard and deep on his cock.-"mmm Fuck baby there we go."
 
With my super long legs I am able to control the speed of my hips. I'm able to only keep just the tip of your cock in me where all your nerve endings are driving them to the edge before dropping down and engulfing your full length inside my hairless pussy. Not normal acting like this but my glazed over eyes look tells you I'm completely under control of the aphrodisiac. Normally reserved on most of my speech I now talk dirty. "Fuck me with that hard dick!" I lean in saying "suck my tits ya know ya wanna".
 
-he sucked her tits and bucks up to her pussy his cock rammed her hairless slit as he bit gently on her tits feeling her encourage him further and spanked her as well.-
 
"Come on baby. You know this pussybis a treasure explorer it more with that hard cock". You are even shocked as normally I'm flirty but not this "slutty " in speech. "Tell me of the next treasure sites" I whimper busking my hips as I bite my lower lip as the after effects from any aphrodisiac must be finally wearing off but still controlling my libido just a little bit more than I expected.
 
"mmm there isn't another one."-he began to fuck her pussy seei her bent over he gripped her hair and shoulder fucking her good and deep moaning.-
 
OOC skip ahead a few days

I settle in to my place in my liitle boring town of seaside heights new jersy. Youre typical coastal town. As i finish my first blog charting some of ny first adventures i decide to check out local antiique shops in the quaint town for inspiration. I always like dressing up, hate being frumpy, so i wore a sleveless black snapfront dress about 2”above the knee and 2”black strappy heels. I headed down to where the shops were located by the beaches to look around. I had noted in muy blog that the town kinda sucked and wondered if the locals would think i was now better then them. As im about to enter one store two men stop me asking me if im the “famous” explorer Kimberly Cumstrom, heavy sarcasm in their voice.
 
"Why are you hear thought this town was just crappy why would we share anything with you."-One man was about 50 and the other young about 30 as they watched her and made sure the store is clean you see a very rare item ceremonial piece in a case.-
 
“Wow a ceremonial aztec piece here? Never could of thought that” i say to myself, or at least think i did as, by their looks i must if said it out loud. The older one scoffs “why shoukd we sell it to you snob too good for this town you came from”. I try to talk my way out, wanting the piece, “i didnt mean those things” maybe we can negotiate a deal for it, willing to move on your price at all?” I say unsnapping two snaps on my dress, attempting to use my “charms”.
 
“No deal you think we would just sell it to you. You don’t deserve it you snobby bitch . “-they were being stiff even when she showed her clevage they were playing hard ball and being tough.-“Please just leave you don’t have business here.”-She knows there must be lots of places around the area.-“wait instead un do the rest and drop it if you want it you better be ready for something heavy and willing..”-he smiled to his friend and they nod -
 
Last edited:
Knowing its a small shop in a small town i know good chance no customers. I unsnap the rest of my dress and drop it to their floor clad in my heeks and a high end lingerie brand of lacy black front hook bra and thong that tied at each hip. “Is this wgat you wanted to see guys the “famous” Kimberly cumstrom like few men have before”.
 
"Oh much more then that."-they walk closer and kneel her down.-"Your paying a heavy price for the artifact take our cocks out and suck like you know how to do."
 
One if the giys says i shoukd take off my “fancy” bra and panty set. The other disagrees saying if they cum they will just cover my expensive undergarments in their cum so they dont allow me to strip them off. They just mock me saying the “famous” miss Cumstrom dont look so high and mighty now, fiegetting about her little town as I’m knelt before them.
 
-One gripped her hair and began to fuck her mouth moaning as the other slapped her tits torturing her body.-"Slut suck it good if you want the artifact."
 
One of the shopkeepers cums hard filling my mouth with his load. They give me the artifact and i head home and after some research i see two more potential sites for the other half of this particular tressure. Those two sites are....
 
Last edited:
-One site is out side town but is owned by what seems like 10 or so guys known as the Artifact Musketeers there brutal and tough not giving up there finds and the other is owned by a simple youngman a nerd at the local collage.-
 
Back
Top