Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 03-18-2018, 11:54 PM   #1
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Not so Innocent ~closed~

~No one is perfect though they careful who you trust. Even family not everyone is so innocent as they appear to be.~

Maya Wren

Not your average 21 year old, Maya had a interesting job. Working as an interior designer/realtor. She partner and her flip houses in the surrounding area. Some of the checks were nice but some weren't with the market finally picking back up, Maya could afford to get her own place. However, she wanted something that was off the market. Her sister's boyfriend, a man who she was fascinated with. Gabi is one who has her bad and good days. Yet Maya wanted to show him that sh was the better sister.

After checking in on a property, Maya returned home and grabbed a change of clothes heading for the bathroom. Stripping down and hopping. She was more curvy than her sister Gabi, even bigger chest wise.

Old 03-19-2018, 12:21 AM   #2
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream

Alexis

25 years old

Alexis was keenly aware of his girlfriend Gabi's habits of blogging about fashion and makeup to the point of ignoring most other things.

Admittedly, he wasn't oblivious to fashion, though his focus wasn't all-consuming and almost obsessive.

His dark copper eyes stared out from thick lashes and dark reddish auburn hair a few shades lighter than that deep dark auburn red hair used for the Phoenix from the bad X-Men: The Last Stand movie.

He let himself into the connected condo apartments that Gabi and Maya shared. Maya's looked quite a bit different than the bare almost sterile look of Gabi's despite the large number of magazines scattered across the coffee table and also in Gabi's bathroom and even her bedroom.

If he was honest, he preferred Maya's taste in appearance to Gabi's.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 12:27 AM   #3
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Sharing a condo with her sister wasn't the greatest but at least Alexis was close by. Knowing the routine, be would be over soon as Gabi liked having him over. Maya took time as the shower felt nice. Getting out and drying herself off, wrapping the towel around her. Brushing her wet hair before getting partially dressed. Putting on shorts and sport brathat hugged her 36C chest. Soon drying her hair before cleaning up the bathroom.

Old 03-19-2018, 01:00 AM   #4
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old

Alexis heard the shower cease, but assumed it was Gabi's rather obsessive compulsive habit of looking her best despite looking attractive regardless. He exhaled softly as he stripped his shirt off before cracking a couple of eggs almost ardently. Both Gabi and Maya were aware that he sometimes cooked, though he didn't have any real need to.

He hummed softly as he slid the trio of Omurice omelettes onto plates before deftly slipping the groups of desserts onto the smaller plates.

He sighed softly as he rolled his shoulders, the packed but lean muscle obvious.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 08:52 AM   #5
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Maya soon walked out, smiling as she saw Alexis. Setting her clothes in the guest room before heading down to the kitchen. Tshirt in hand as she walked up to the kitchen. "You know you don't have to cook."she said. Smiling as slipped her tshirt on before opening the fridge. Pouring herself a glass of juice before siting on the counter. "Though your cooking is amazing."she said.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:26 AM   #6
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis shrugged his shoulders wryly, chuckling a bit. "I know I don't have to cook, but it's more relaxing than most things. I'll admit working out does get my mind off things, though... sometimes it's just fun to give to those I'm close to," he deadpanned innocently, very aware of the dark blue panties he noticed on Maya's lower body that winked out from time to time as she shifted her weight.

He paused as his smartphone trilled before he snorted softly. "Probably Gabi," he muttered before his eyebrow twitched as he saw the text.

Going out with friends. Don't wait up; will be back late. Try to stay cute. ;}

"Ugh... she knew I was likely getting back early from that shoot, and she decides to blow off a possible lunch. I'm so damn fond of her, but she drives me crazy sometimes, and not necessarily in a good way," he sighed, resting one forearm against the counter, unintentionally outlining his ass far better in his sweatpants than he might have meant to. As he half turned, he didn't realize that a sizeable bulge was in the front, slipping down his inner right thigh as he'd absently forgotten that his sweatpants, which normally were fairly baggy, roughly a half size larger than normal, was just under two sizes too small, which meant that most everything underneath was rather obvious.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 01:51 PM   #7
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Maya smiled as she understood, though taking every chance to check out Alexis. Hearing his phone, knowing it was her sister. Feeling bad as Gabi blew Alexis off a lot. Hopping off the counter before hugging him a bit. "Forget her and let's enjoy the delicious meal you made."she said. Maya set the table before placing the food on the table. She smiled as she quickly checked her phone. "Sorry...work. You should see this house it's amazing."she said.

Old 03-19-2018, 03:37 PM   #8
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis tilted his head, listening to Maya. "I've seen quite a bit of Gabi's side... though I haven't seen much of your side, frankly," he said wryly as he sat down, noticing that Maya slid a bit closer to his side of the elliptical table rather than her usual spot on the side closer to the side with the oven, his right.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 03:44 PM   #9
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Maya set her phone down as she scooted closer. "That's because unlike my sister my job is more time consuming."sbe said. Enjoying the meal as she loved his cooking. "If you ever need a break from Gabi let me know. Doing demo on a house is very relaxing."she said. Knowing he was crazy about Gabi but she treated him like crap.

Old 03-19-2018, 03:57 PM   #10
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis tilted his head before smirking slightly. "Are you just trying to see me shirtless more?" he teased jokingly. "Admittedly, it wouldn't be a bad idea, as if nothing else, I might have something to fall back on if those agents get bored of me," he said dryly.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 04:02 PM   #11
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Maya blushed though loved the idea of him shirtless. "You've never seen any of work have you?"she said. Grabbing her phone and bringing up photos. Showing Alexis a recent house that sold. "We always could use some help."she said.[/color]

Old 03-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #12
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis shrugged although he did notice thatshe was blushing deeply. He tilted his head as he looked at the house and the interior. "Admittedly I know nothing about demolition, though I'm pretty sure you'd be a very good teacher," he added, purring the last few words.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 04:18 PM   #13
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Cool

"Our crew are great teachers, I do help with the demo."she said. Finishing up her meal before cleaning up. Puttign the dishes into the dishwasher. Putting the leftovers into thr fridge. But the design...do you like it?"she asked.

Old 03-19-2018, 04:52 PM   #14
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis cocked an eyebrow at her comment. "Let me guess, it gets your mind off Gabi when she goes on her Cat Grant bitch raids," he quipped. He saw her straighten as he stood, well aware that they watched Supergirl and Flash when possible. Admittedly, it was often why he went on long runs, to avoid those annoying rants.

He blinked, not realizing that there was a thick smear of grease on the lap of his sweatpants.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Last edited by KaosuMakoKino : 03-19-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Old 03-19-2018, 05:00 PM   #15
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Maya straighten out as she stood up. "My sister believes my job isn't a true job. Unlike her I have my degree and license."she said. Alexis knew that the sisters didn't always see eye to eye."I'm only here as the they are fixing the plumbing in my condo. Though honestly I found a place I really like. I love my sister but not being her neighbor."she said.

Old 03-19-2018, 05:38 PM   #16
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis snorted as he turned. "Fuck her. If you enjoy the job, it's enough. I didn't plan on being a male model, though I like the challenges of it and I know, even if they don't really give a s*** personally, then it doesn't matter," he said dryly. He knew Maya likely thought he'd slept with Gabi, but the truth was that he hadn't.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 05:52 PM   #17
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Maya chuckled as she walked over and sat down on the couch. "If they saw what you cook...you be in trouble mister. Models shouldn't have fantastic food."she teased. She turned on the TV and motioned Alexis over. "Come on Supergirl is on."she said. Smiling as she rested against the couch.

Old 03-19-2018, 08:53 PM   #18
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis smirked as he sat down, cocking an eyebrow as it showed Supergirl flying across National City. "Just curious about who came up with the names for these cities, though it would be crazy if metahumans actually existed," he murmured wryly. He chuckled a bit. "I'd be kinda surprised if you weren't Supergirl," he teased Maya, nudging her playfully.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 09:01 PM   #19
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Maya laughed then looked at Alexis. "Psh I am Supergirl."she said. Smiling as she scooted closer to Alexis. "I mean I don't run around with a big S on my chest."she said. Giving him a playfully nudge.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:56 PM   #20
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis smirked slightly. "You'd probably look better in dark purple and light venetian red, rather than dark blue and and red," he commented wryly, smirking. He tilted his head as he grimaced as he saw General Lane before Alex dragged Kara out of the prison room with Astra In-Ze. "Frankly, that is one asshole I wouldn't work for at all. I'd sooner work for Astra than him," he muttered.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 10:07 PM   #21
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Maya saw the look before hugging Alexis. "Yes but you are an awesome person."she said. Softly pecking his cheek before she let go. Maya rested back against the couch. After a bit she got up and went to get a drink. "Want something to drink?"she asked.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:21 PM   #22
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis exhaled softly as he nodded with a slight blush. "Absolutely," he said softly. He glanced at the screen at Non delivering his ultimatum of a trade between Henshaw and Astra. "Ugh, ultimatums never really work well unless one side has everything to lose," he muttered dryly.

He felt a dull burning sensation coiling around his forearm like a corkscrew from just below his elbow to just above his wrist.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 10:26 PM   #23
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Maya handed him a glass of water. "They aren't fun....I've been on the other end. Hence why it's just me."she said. Taking a sip before setting her cup down on the table. Scooting closer again to Alexis.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:46 PM   #24
KaosuMakoKino

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis could feel the dull burning sensation intensifying as he inhaled slowly, the sound hissing through his teeth. He hoped Maya thought it was from the cool water than anything else.

He hummed softly as he let his fingers trail over Maya's shoulder gently before brushing through her hair. Let me guess, you kicked him in the balls," he said softly.
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

BDSM scores

Old 03-19-2018, 10:53 PM   #25
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Maya heard the hissing and thought maybe she left the water on. Though feeling Alexis's fingers in her skin made her freeze but then moved closer. She smiled before giggling, "My crew scared him away." Tilting her head before placing another kiss on his cheek.