What's Crossing Your Mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever made anyone ever feel better to be told that someone in the world has it worse than you, or things can be worse, or the old classic about children starving in 3rd world countries?
Oh, thanks, not only am I miserable, but there is the possibility I could have been even more miserable with even LESS luck!
 
I always give the benefit of the doubt, but life is way too short to waste time on unresponsive people. It's either there or it isn't.
 
Why are some people so determined to be hateful? Different strokes for different folks, I get that. But is being a miserable human being an actual kink? I just don't get it.
 
I wonder if he actually goes around with a kitten in his sweater :):D
 
It has felt all day as if my immune system was in an epic battle. I have a feeling I will wake up tomorrow either on top of the world, or completely succumbed to the crap that's going around...God I hope I don't get sick.
 
^^^
I was actually thinking something else, but when I saw that it reminded me of this guy I know. He liked it when I started calling him 'The Hammer', but what I really mean is that he's such a tool.
 
It’s Friday!

Time for the Friday dance-off!
giphy.gif
 
My Masters proposition was turned back because it’s too progressive.

Too progressive?! Maybe progressive is what the world needs right now!

Well...ummm...guess I have to wait for the academic world to catch up with me. :(
 
My Masters proposition was turned back because it’s too progressive.

Too progressive?! Maybe progressive is what the world needs right now!

Well...ummm...guess I have to wait for the academic world to catch up with me. :(

Ah well, too progressive for Australia, might be just what the UK needs.:heart:
 
The people who sucked at coloring inside the lines as children are probably the same ones who suck at parking as adults.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top