Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The old 'uns are the good 'uns

Many_Memories said:
I suggested once that she rub them daily with a couple of pieces of toilet paper. I remember she asked me if that would really work, but don't remember much after I reminded her that it had worked on her butt... why wouldn't it work on her tits?

HaHa....Nice one. Hadn't heard that for ages. :D

Fantasymaster said:
Did you try telling her that rubbing them makes them bigger? Worked once for me.....a very long time ago, and her IQ wasn't exactly huge! ;)

Lol, only problem, I have this nasty tendancy to only date the smart ones :p

???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101
Well, since the first one is just a x in a box, I prefer the second one too.

She's still there when I look. Confused.

This is her:

Fantasymaster said:

This is her:

16.jpg

Okay, let's see if this works.

Boxlicker101 said:
???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101
Well, since the first one is just a x in a box, I prefer the second one too.

This is her:

Okay, let's see if this works.

Okay little trick to view red x's right click, go to properties, copy the image url and post in your browser adress bar ;) it works 90% of the time, and that's how I manage dto view said pic

Toa_lin said:
Okay little trick to view red x's right click, go to properties, copy the image url and post in your browser adress bar ;) it works 90% of the time, and that's how I manage dto view said pic

Toa Lin - WOW! I have always wondered how to view those little red x boxes. You little wizard you! Thanks for the tip - it worked!
JM

Jennifer, how does your garden grow?

How's the naked gardener faring? Hope the tan lines are fading, but you're not getting sun burned. Ouch. If you ever do, I'd be happy to administer 1st Aide to your more tender parts in a very delicate and personal way! :cool:

SxRx

SxRx said:
How's the naked gardener faring? Hope the tan lines are fading, but you're not getting sun burned. Ouch. If you ever do, I'd be happy to administer 1st Aide to your more tender parts in a very delicate and personal way! :cool:
SxRx

Such a sweet and thoughtful offer SxRx :cool:
The scenario you describe above would certainly not be realistic at this time of year in Montreal. But I assure you, I shall hold you to this offer. Heaven knows how the skin of a Celtic descendant can need a tender, loving touch when sizzled by the heartless sun. I assure you, my freckles will need endless attention.

freckles

JenniferMidnight said:
The scenario you describe above would certainly not be realistic at this time of year in Montreal. But I assure you, I shall hold you to this offer. Heaven knows how the skin of a Celtic descendant can need a tender, loving touch when sizzled by the heartless sun. I assure you, my freckles will need endless attention.

I must confess that one of the sexiest things a woman can have is freckles scattered about her cleavage. The more cleavage and freckles all the better. When I have the chance to see this combination up close and personal, I feel a surge of both sensuality and whimsy about her bosom making for a tantalizing rush. I would happily attend to these freckles endlessly.

SxRx

P.S. - I think it's time for a switch to a new or different AV for all of us JM fans here.

to be quite honest i really dont have a fav colour. I take what i can get when i can get it...lol, and that aint very often

yegads, ms. jen!

JenniferMidnight said:
A long time ago I invited you to visit me here, in Forida! Thank goodness you declined my offer. Fair skinned folks like us, dear girl, tend to dry up in this oppressive Florida heat and sun! The only reason I'M still around is because I use vats of moisturizer! Box cars-full of the stuff! Whole Tankers make daily trips to my nearest Port, here, just to drop off enough of the life-giving stuff... I'm tellin' ya' for your own good, jennifer, don't come to Florida unless you wear an SPF of, like, 820! AT LEAST!!! :D
And barring that, all I can advise is: Be very careful! Skin cancer is not funny! I don't use sunblock nearly enough! Then again, I don't usually leave my home until after 4 or 5 in the afternoon, so I'm hoping I'll be safe.
Wish me luck, kiddies!
I'll need it! :eek:

Back Once Again

Holy optimist Grandma, I just came back to see if anyone would change the world. Nope, it's still the same! Hello Ms. J. Midnight..., I remember how nice you were to me and I have to grant you applause for doing so! It's been ten months since I've been on the net. And nice that I have had a change of life and muggery. See if it comes through and then turn about!

Last edited:
SxRx said:
I must confess that one of the sexiest things a woman can have is freckles scattered about her cleavage. The more cleavage and freckles all the better. When I have the chance to see this combination up close and personal, I feel a surge of both sensuality and whimsy about her bosom making for a tantalizing rush. I would happily attend to these freckles endlessly.
SxRx

Freckles? You want freckles? Hopefully you can see a few in this AV. I do aim to please...when I can :rolleyes:

JenniferMidnight said:
SxRx said:
SxRx

Freckles? You want freckles? Hopefully you can see a few in this AV. I do aim to please...when I can :rolleyes:

yes freckles are very sexy i like them too

*Panting* over your new AV and just the hope of seeing freckles:

JenniferMidnight said:
SxRx said:
SxRx

makes me crazy. Crazy I say. First, the AV is heavy on the low cut cleavage. Love it, l o v e i t! Save that blouse, it is a fantasy builder. Add to that just the possibility of freckles and Oh - my - God. If only you could bring that shot into closer focus so that the freckles can be seen strewn across your cleavage like stars across the heavens. Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm. :cool:

SxRx

I like a nice nipple light brown to dark with a not too large areola. The nipples need to stand at attention when aroused, because to me that is a total turn on and sign that she is too.

stars across the heavens?

SxRx said:
JenniferMidnight said:
makes me crazy. Crazy I say. First, the AV is heavy on the low cut cleavage. Love it, l o v e i t! Save that blouse, it is a fantasy builder. Add to that just the possibility of freckles and Oh - my - God. If only you could bring that shot into closer focus so that the freckles can be seen strewn across your cleavage like stars across the heavens. Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm. :cool:

SxRx

OOOOOOOh, I love the way you put words together, SxRx

Very sweet.

She's got the whole world, in her hand(You know the tune!)

olivefun said:
SxRx said:
OOOOOOOh, I love the way you put words together, SxRx

Very sweet.

olivefun,

If only I could be your hand in your delicious AV I would feel the earth move under my feet. They say more than a mouthful is a waste. Hah! Having such ample bounty would be heaven! Having so much choice and so many options. Where do I start, here, no here, no over there, well, let's do it all over real, real slow. You could be a goddess in ancient times whose bosom is worshiped for bounty and pleasure.(I bring my humble sacrifice, only my slow hands, my wicked tongue and my stout manhood!)

SxRx
(I have the cure)

SxRx said:
JenniferMidnight said:
SxRx

Hmmmm, a constellation gazer...under a Midnight blue sky? :cool:

Star Gazer

JenniferMidnight said:
SxRx said:
Hmmmm, a constellation gazer...under a Midnight blue sky? :cool:

You could say that. After all, you do have a stellar constellation and your pair of celestial bodies are hung so well in the Midnight sky.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back