The Accidental Succubus (Closed)

"I can think of worse things happening than that man meeting an untimely end," Jin replied.

Putting his pack on the floor, he collapsed on the bed beside her. He too was tired from their ordeal. He could barely keep his eyes open.
 
finally she couldnt hold it anymore. her normal skin faded. the bright red tint blazed. her wings stretched, and her tail and hooves took form. her human costume, transformed into her usual corset, she was just too tired....
 
He held her close as they fell asleep. Partly because the bed was small, but also because it comforting to keep her close. Though it was far from the height of luxury, the bed was far more comfortable than the floor of the ship's brig had been.

Suppressing a yawn, his eyes closed and he was soon fast asleep.
 
"wake up" she heard a voice whisper in her ear...

she looked over at jin. he was still fast asleep. she felt someone calling her, and she couldnt resist. she was too weak. the voice commanded her to follow him. she quietly got out of bed and to the door. she removed the chair, just as she placed her clawed hand on the doors latch, she stopped.

she was still in full demon. she knew she shouldnt go out there, but the voice called again.

everyone in the inn was either fast asleep or stone drunk, which made it easy for her to pass through it.

she reached a door towards the back. when she opened it, it led to a dirty disgusting room. in the middle was the filthy inn keeper, just as drunk and disgusting as before.

he was wearing a ring, the same as jin. the creator was here. they must have been close, but she sensed he was long gone by now.

"holy shit it worked" he said with a rotted smile. he commanded her to close the door. sitting in a chair, he stuck his fat greasy hand down and pulled out his dirty, small, soft cock out. "come suck it, bitch"

she couldnt resist.

she walked over, dropped to her knees, as he reached down and fondled her bright red tits. then she used her tongue to wet it, before wrapping her mouth around it.
 
Despite being drunk, Lyllith's skill had him hard in moments. When she finally wrapped her mouth around him, he put a hand on the back of her head, grabbing her hair, and began pushing her up and down on his length, face-fucking her.

"Gods be damned, that feels even better than I thought it would," he groaned. "You like sucking my cock, don't you, you haughty bitch?"

Meanwhile, back in the room, Jin slept like a log. His ring was glowing in slow pulses, trying to tell him that something was wrong.
 
her head bobbed up and down the disgusting mans cock, as she knelt on the dirt littered floor. she felt the precum that she was forced to swallow, slide down his throat.

her arms tried to push him away, but her body refused.

everytime she tried, he commanded her to continue, and she unhappily obliged. as a demon, she has been with worse men, but all for the purpose of consuming souls for power for her lord. never like this....
 
He pushed her off of his cock and bent her over the table. Ramming himself into her pussy, he moaned, "Oh yeah, so that's what succubus pussy feels like, huh?"

He grabbed her hips and began pounding into her, gloating, "How many men have you fucked to death with this cunt, you demon bitch? When I'm done, I'm going to go upstairs and slit the throat of that prick you came in with. Maybe I'll chain you up and keep you as a fucktoy for my customers. 'Come fuck a succubus and survive!' Bet lots of those filthy pirates would pay a mint for that."

Jin's sleep grew more fitful. He tossed and turned a bit as the ring grew brighter but remained asleep.
 
she grits her teeth, and digs her nails deep into the table, furious.

as he pounds into her warm pussy, over and over. her tits bouncing with each thrust.

"1, 736..." she is forced to answer his question, as she feels him ooze into her... groping her with his sweaty filthy hands
 
"Well guess who's not going to be number 1,737?" the innkeeper grunted as he came, spraying his seed inside of her, his hips weakly bucking.

He sat back down on his chair, his softening cock covered in a mixture of their combined juices. "Clean me up, bitch. I'm not done with you yet."
 
she felt his sub par cum swim deep inside her. she couldnt wait for the moment she could strike back. no amount of magic would keep him from feeling her wrath... but he wasnt done.

she was forced to strut over to him, getting on her knees again. he dick slapped her across her perfect demon face, smearing his and her juice all over, then shoved it back into her mouth.

she tasted her sweet pussy juice, his salty cum, and the thick sweat this fat man made as he pumped into her. all of it was forced down her throat
 
Last edited:
"Yeah, that's it, suck me off," the innkeeper groaned, getting off on both Lyllith's blowjob and his own power trip. His hands gripped her by the hair as she moved up and down.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Jin finally awoke, yelling "Ow!" as the ring grew hot, in an attempt to rouse him. Momentarily disoriented, he realized that Lyllith was no longer in the room. He went to the window and noticed that the ring grew bright and hot again forcing him to back away from the window, toward the door. It was trying to guide him.

He went out into the hall. The rooms were dead silent except for the occasional rustle or snore. The ring eventually led him to a small back room. Cracking the door silently, he saw Lyllith, in full demon form, kneeling before the fat innkeeper, her head in his lap.

At first, he thought that Lyllith had decided to sate her hunger by draining the innkeeper. But he noticed that something was...off. There was no enthusiasm to Lyllith's movements, no hunger.

Then he saw it, a ring identical to his, on the innkeeper's finger.

Jin was completely unprepared for a fight. His armor and weapons had all been left in his room. But there was no time to go back for them. Instead, he kicked open the door, relying on the element of surprise, catching the innkeeper, literally, with his pants down. Grabbing a nearby empty bottle of booze, he smashed it over the innkeeper's head.
 
his ring finally stopped glowing, and she was able to push herself back.

she breathed heavy, as she tried to fight her weakened state. she looked at Jin, gratefully. and then with her last bit of strength, she lunged at the fat man, plunging her hand straight through to his heart. ripping it out, she began to feed. it wasnt much but she felt some strength come back to her....
 
Before he could stop her, Lyllith had already killed the innkeeper. He was disappointed that he had not even had the opportunity to question the man on where or from who he had gotten the ring. Then again, Reven had died just trying to say his name. Who knew if the same would have happened to the innkeeper?

He went to the corpse and yanked the ring off of the fat man's finger. "Any idea what we should do with this?" he asked Lyllith.
 
she yanked the ring from him, still livid over the whole ordeal....

"i dont. but i think i may know someone who might."

she said examining the ring.

"im assuming you are familiar with shamans. well' there are 2 types: fakes, and demons who have broken through to live as a human. the still retained some power. most of them use it to swindle lesser beings..."

she notices his eyes glaring at him. she seductively smiles at him.

"i mean... humans, out of their fortunes. if memory serves me correct, i think i may know one not too far from here."
 
"Good, because it's time that we left. Someone going to come looking for him eventually," Jin said, jerking his head toward the innkeeper. "And when they find him with his heart ripped out of his chest, and news gets out about a slave breakout, there's going to be no shortage of awkward questions."

Taking a key from a nearby table, they left the room, locking the door behind them. It was still the dead of the night. Hopefully no one would come looking for him anytime soon.

They grabbed their things from the room. "Even if it's dark, better keep up your disguise until we're out of the city." He began strapping on his armor and weapons. He had only been able to sleep for a few hours and his fingers fumbled slightly with the clasps and buckles.

"Lead the way," he said, as they left the ramshackle inn behind them.
 
as they walked through the darkness, Lyllith figured 'well, since im already in my natural form...'

she turned towards Jin, smiling. "hang on"

she wrapped his arm around her neck, gripping him up by his gear, and with a large flap, they darted straight into the air....
 
As her wings unfurled and she put his arm around her neck, he tried to stop her. "Hold on, I'm a lot heavier than I loo-WHOA!" he said as Lyllith picked him up, gear and all, and began soaring through the air.

The sensation was terrifying at first, but Jin gradually began to relax. "So how far is this shaman anyway?" he asked.
 
her eyes stayed focus to the skies, as they past over the land so fast, everything was a blur.

"your way should have been a few days... my way, a few hours. if i hurry, we could get there before the sun comes up..."
 
"Um..." Jin said as the landscape below them became a barely distinguishable blur. He had to keep his gaze towards the horizon, not wanting to get motion-sick. But despite their speed, her grip on him felt secure and he wasn't uncomfortable. "As long as you're sure you can handle it, sure."
 
she chuckled.

"relax. flying takes less effort that disguising myself. his heart was plenty of fuel to get us there...."

she laughed, if it wasnt for her sexy nature, her lack of human life would seem disturbing
 
"Just make sure you land before dawn," he said, shifting a bit to try to get more comfortable. "Flying at night will probably be ok, but if someone sees you in broad daylight, other demon hunters might be coming by to investigate."
 
we flew, past several village before reaching the desired town. the sun was just about cracking over the mountain side, as we landed stepping into the shadows of an alley. several of the farmers were just headed to the field, as a strapping young demon hunter and his very beautiful "human" friend emerged.
 
Several of the farmers took a second glance at Lyllith when she emerged from the alley. A few gave Jin a suspicious glance when they saw Lyllith's outfit, assuming that she might be a prostitute, but didn't say anything.

Once they were out of sight of the farmers, he asked her as she led the way, "So who exactly is it that we're about to meet here? A demon who escaped to the mortal world, right? What kind of demon?"
 
slowly trying to find her way through town, she responds "this demon was a trickster, who gained power by causing chaos."

she slowly makes her way through the streets passing the marketplace. until they reach a rundown shop, with a sign that reads 'fortunes told'

"were here. i can sense it"

they step inside, and a voice chimes from the back 'have a seat'

as they sit for a minute, a woman steps out...

26062.jpg


she glances at you. 'what can i do for you?' she asks before eyeing me, then stops suddenly. she can sense me too.... she smiles
 
Jin's breath caught as he saw the shaman. This was definitely not what he had been expecting. When Lyllith had told him the shaman was an escaped demon, he had been expecting a hideous creature in a concealing robe, not.....this.

He suddenly realized that he had been staring. Finding his voice again, he said, "We wanted you to take a look at a ring for us."
 
Back
Top