The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see.
I had the blessing of being raised by an liberal, atheist, feminist, science-loving mommy.

In a way, I kind of like that I wasn't raised that way. I'm a bit of an enemy behind their lines, now. I know all the dirty secrets!

[Insert evil laughter.]

licks lips at the thought of Luna's...nibbles

:D

Wanders close so that one small hand can trail over a freckled cheek before wandering up to twine in pretty hair...whispers

There is plenty for you to...nibble...I promise.

Slow grin

But you'd have to let me get filled up....first.

;)

Wanders close so that one small hand can trail over a freckled cheek before wandering up to twine in pretty hair...whispers

There is plenty for you to...nibble...I promise.

Slow grin

But you'd have to let me get filled up....first.

;)

The slightest tremor at the feeling of fingers curling into curls, a sparkle in the depth of blue eyes as they move unabashed over the curves and lusciousness before them

...with such delights on offer in return, how could I refuse you whatever your appetite desired?

Fuck Assassin's Creed.
(yeah, I said it)
Personally, I preferred ME2.

I'm considering Kingdom Of Alumar (or however it's spelled). But then I realize it means going to Best Buy as Xmas gets closer and people get crazier.

Kingdoms is a grinder BUT I loved it. Put in over 100 hours on it. The system for magic etc and potion crafting, blacksmithing...is fabulous.

The slightest tremor at the feeling of fingers curling into curls, a sparkle in the depth of blue eyes as they move unabashed over the curves and lusciousness before them

...with such delights on offer in return, how could I refuse you whatever your appetite desired?

Pressing a soft, delicate kiss on to the pretty plush bow of your mouth.

I desire many things...one day soon you will give them to me.

I like when you need.

A wicked grin

I know you do...

Friend of mine downloaded the SKyrim DLC that allows you to build your own house.
'Allows' is something of a misleading term here.
It...
'Allows' you to chop down all the lumber you'll need.
then it 'allows' you to forge all the nails you need.
THEN it 'allows' you to build the house.
My friend was...displeased.

That does not sound at all fun.
Kingdoms is a good game, especially on hard difficulty.
The battles are real time and most of the skill trees make sense.
Easy to make a balanced warrior.
Only real negative for me was the story was kinda weak.

"Next time I'm not going to be the DD so I can get drunk and do stupid things too...and godDAMNit if that drunk old lady at the party wouldn't leave me alone. Let me drink and brood and people-watch in peace, I don't want to dance with your ass!"

"On a separate but related note, damnit I still need to get laid..."

"Next time I'm not going to be the DD so I can get drunk and do stupid things too...and godDAMNit if that drunk old lady at the party wouldn't leave me alone. Let me drink and brood and people-watch in peace, I don't want to dance with your ass!"

"On a separate but related note, damnit I still need to get laid..."

Hell yes you do! You're far too grumpy. *licks his cheek because she knows it bugs him before she vanishes. He has a way of snagging her hair as she starts to get away*

"I love a Piano...I love a Piano..I love to hear somebody playyyyyy...."

This musical....is taking over my life....

LT~

Gods, it's times like this I wish I had been less rough on my knees when I was younger. (hush pervs) They probably wouldn't ache so badly now, in this cold.

Why can't I have Bioshock Infinite?

Because Ken Levine wants it to be perfect, which I can't really fault him for. I still want it now. At ;east I can save up for the special edition.

bioshock-infinite-songbird-edition.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back