Shy, wondering what you think?

I'm new here, trying to get my first story posted and saw this group.

Figured I might as well jump in on the fun here too and see where it goes.

Feeling extremely shy and nervous, but excited. Please be kind. ;)

There's nothing to be nervous about, but you've shown us plenty to be excited about- Lovely breasts, and I'm looking forward to seeing more

You're in luck, I just so happen to have another. ;)

Now this was taken for a special someone and I need to ask his permission to share any others. I'm hoping he doesn't mind sharing this one with you all. (xoxox hun.)

He's a very lucky special someone!

The shyness comes out as sexy, very nice. I hope yor friend likes to share your beauty, Id love to see more.

Sweetness is both beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. I can promise you that she tastes as delicious as she looks.

And I love the fact that my shy princess is opening up a little and letting her erotic side come out. I'd love to hear more about what you guys/gals think......

J

Sweetness is both beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. I can promise you that she tastes as delicious as she looks.

And I love the fact that my shy princess is opening up a little and letting her erotic side come out. I'd love to hear more about what you guys/gals think......

J

baby! I love you!! <3

Hey hun, why don't you give these nice folks a little peek of those beautiful nipples.....

They do love to be pinched and teased. She also likes for them to be lightly bitten and pulled at.

Back