Shy, wondering what you think?

I sing in my car all the time, mainly songs from musicals.

Traffic wouldn't be so bad here if it wasn't for the road construction right in the area where they're letting off the fireworks.

Musicals? I don't think I would have ever guessed that!

Ugh, yeah. Traffic and construction sucks. Hope you don't get stuck in it too bad.

awwwww*hugs and massages your back*
Mmmm... Thank you. That would feel awesome right now. I took some Motrin and it should have kicked in by now, but it still hurts. :(

Kmds! :D How's it going?

It's my dirty, little (not so) secret: I'm a huge musical fan. I was a choir/theater kid in high school.
No kidding! I was a theater kid, too! But I was backstage, stage manager, company assistant, etc. Fun times!

attachment.php

Repost. There's my one little tattoo. Just big enough to say I've been there, done that. LOL

Those are cute! A friend of mine has paw prints on the tops of her feet.

No kidding! I was a theater kid, too! But I was backstage, stage manager, company assistant, etc. Fun times!

My older brother talked me into it with the inarguable logic of "Choir and theater are full of girls." :D Turned out they would become my favorite parts of high school, and not just because of the girls, though they didn't hurt either.

Those are cute! A friend of mine has paw prints on the tops of her feet.
Thanks! That's cool your friend has a similar tattoo! I like her already. LOL

My older brother talked me into it with the inarguable logic of "Choir and theater are full of girls." :D Turned out they would become my favorite parts of high school, and not just because of the girls, though they didn't hurt either.
Your brother was right, choir and theater are full of girls. And not just any girls- the bestest girls! LOL Some of my best parts of high school were theater too. Good memories.

It's really late. I have to wake up in just a few hours. But I can't fall asleep. I feel like dancing. Why am I so wired?!

attachment.php

*peeks in to see if anybody is still around?*

Last edited by a moderator:
Grab sexy lady give her a big hug and a kiss

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred
Dear, sweet, Fred! ;) How are you doing?

LOL beautiful silly one;):kiss:
:kiss: Always silly! I refuse to grow up. How are ya, Wolfie?

Kmds!! :cattail: I was thinkin' of you the other day. One of my favorite Christmas movies, Elf, was on and I remembered how you helped me get the free digital copy forever ago. I still love that movie. How have you been?

Back