Pertinentgirl

Subscribed and waiting for pics set 3.
Sweet lips,yummy nipples ,that ass and those inviting pussy lips.....most have more!!!
 
Five course banquet

If that's a taste, I'd like the full course meal.

It's a five course banquet sir. I hope you enjoyed your starter. By the end of the meal you should be licking your...plate? And hungry for more 2 hours after; quite the norm after a Chinese repast.
 
Requests?

I'd love to see you on your knees with your hands tied up by a scarf or hair tie. :rose::kiss:
 
ideas

Yes! How about that tight body of yours only wearing heels and showing off that amazing ass?

I was also thinking of a shot from behind with black knee high suede boots, matching black choker, and maybe some suspenders, nothing much else...if you were there, what would you do to her?
 
Last edited:
Black choker

I was also thinking of a shot from behind with black knee high suede boots, matching black choker, and maybe some suspenders, nothing much else...if you were there, what would you do to her?

If you were both there would that be a problem? :devil:
 
God dammit, you just missed that one I'm afraid...I didn't have my camera to hand :)
I can understand how your hand might have been busy -!

How about one of you wearing nothing but knee-high stockings?

(And a full Chinese 'spread' - I mean repast - sounds very good right now! ;))
 
Damn girl your sexy as hell, I've always had a thing for Asian girls would you like to be my first? ;-)
 
Asian women are sensual, if you don't like them by now... There is a problem.

Amazing skin tone, loved that you are not shy to keep natural pussy and also ur areolas are an asset šŸ˜
 
Back
Top