40 Years Old and Celebrating.

Katieb_38

Really Experienced
So I'm turning 40 and last weekend myself and five of my friends went away for a weekend break. There were four women I went out with regular for a night out and a girl who was a niece of one of my friends. Sarah is 19 and I have met her a few times usually at parties. Her Aunt Shelly invited her along to round the numbers up. Shelly also put Sarah down to share a room with me which I thought was a little strange.

We unpacked and Sarah seemed a little edgy, I asked if she was ok and she said yes. When we met up in the bar I mentioned to Shelly if I had upset Sarah in some way. Shelly started laughing and I knew she was up to something has she has a wicked sense of humour. Shelly then told me that she had told Sarah I was bi and I especially had the hot's for younger girls. She also told her that when it's my birthday I always find a young girl to have fun with. I did actually do this once, that was when I got to 30 and I went out and chatted up a 18 year old girl in a gay club.

We had a few drinks in the bar before going back to get changed for evening, Sarah came back to the room although she was quiet. Once we got in the room I explained what Shelly had told her, I said I was bi but I didn't go after young girls and she had nothing to worry about. Although I left it open a little as I said that if the other person was interested then of course I would be more than happy to sleep with them.

She seemed a little more at ease, I then went to strip off to go for a shower, as I lifted my top I realised Sarah was in the room. I asked if she was ok with me getting undressed in front of her or should I do it in the bathroom. She thought a little before saying she was ok with it. I then stripped off in the room and went for a shower. I could sense Sarah was looking at me as I walked past her.

I come out the shower and Sarah then went for hers but she got changed in the bathroom. She did come out in her underwear though. Sarah is about 5"10 with long brown hair and she is slim with B cup breasts. She had on some matching patterned underwear. We went down for a meal with the others then we went out into town for a few drinks.

We came back to the hotel and had a couple drinks in the bar, Sarah said she was tired and went back to the room. I stayed with a couple of friends for another hour before going back to the room. I tried to be quiet as I stripped off and got into bed.

The problem was I could feel the urge to touch myself, I caressed my breasts and pinched my hard nipples I could feel my pussy needing my touch, my right hand went down and I started to stroke my wet lips. I started to play with my clit and with this brought a slight moan as my excitement grew.

My other hand now went between my legs and I slid a finger inside my soaked hole. I rubbed on my clit more and now 2 fingers were in me. I could feel my orgasm growing and all I could think was how great Sarah's body looked and what she was thinking when she saw me naked. I couldn't hold on much longer and I couldn't keep that quiet either. As I felt the satisfaction tear through me I tried to push my face into the pillow to stifle my moan.

Last edited:
So I'm turning 40 and last weekend myself and five of my friends went away for a weekend break. There were four women I went out with regular for a night out and a girl who was a niece of one of my friends. Sarah is 19 and I have met her a few times usually at parties. Her Aunt Shelly invited her along to round the numbers up. Shelly also put Sarah down to share a room with me which I thought was a little strange.

We unpacked and Sarah seemed a little edgy, I asked if she was ok and she said yes. When we met up in the bar I mentioned to Shelly if I had upset Sarah in some way. Shelly started laughing and I knew she was up to something has she has a wicked sense of humour. Shelly then told me that she had told Sarah I was bi and I especially had the hot's for younger girls. She also told her that when it's my birthday I always find a young girl to have fun with. I did actually do this once, that was when I got to 30 and I went out and chatted up a 18 year old girl in a gay club.

We had a few drinks in the bar before going back to get changed for evening, Sarah came back to the room although she was quiet. Once we got in the room I explained what Shelly had told her, I said I was bi but I didn't go after young girls and she had nothing to worry about. Although I left it open a little as I said that if the other person was interested then of course I would be more than happy to sleep with them.

She seemed a little more at ease, I then went to strip off to go for a shower, as I lifted my top I realised Sarah was in the room. I asked if she was ok with me getting undressed in front of her or should I do it in the bathroom. She thought a little before saying she was ok with it. I then stripped off in the room and went for a shower. I could sense Sarah was looking at me as I walked past her.

I come out the shower and Sarah then went for hers but she got changed in the bathroom. She did come out in her underwear though. Sarah is about 5"10 with long brown hair and she is slim with B cup breasts. She had on some matching patterned underwear. We went down for a meal with the others then we went out into town for a few drinks.

We came back to the hotel and had a couple drinks in the bar, Sarah said she was tired and went back to the room. I stayed with a couple of friends for another hour before going back to the room. I tried to be quiet as I stripped off and got into bed.

The problem was I could feel the urge to touch myself, I caressed my breasts and pinched my hard nipples I could feel my pussy needing my touch, my right hand went down and I started to stroke my wet lips. I started to play with my clit and with this brought a slight moan as my excitement grew.

My other hand now went between my legs and I slid a finger inside my soaked hole. I rubbed on my clit more and now 2 fingers were in me. I could feel my orgasm growing and all I could think was how great Sarah's body looked and what she was thinking when she saw me naked. I couldn't hold on much longer and I couldn't keep that quiet either. As I felt the satisfaction tear through me I tried to push my face into the pillow to stifle my moan.

can't wait for chapter two....

I am very aroused....

After reading that. I have a feeling that the young Sara is going to have many monster cums in the near future. I'm talking birds in the tummy cums.

The following morning we met up with the rest of the girls and had breakfast and then went into town to do some shopping. Sarah had not mentioned anything about the previous night and I wondered if she had heard anything. After some lunch and a couple of drinks we returned to the hotel to drop off our shopping. I lay on the bed to have a rest and Sarah went to the bathroom. After she returned she lay om her bed and we were quiet for a while until Sarah spoke.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I answered.

"I heard you last night and I just wondered if you were going to do it again?"

I was a little surprised at her question and I told her that I would if I felt the need to. We started to chat and Sarah was opening up telling me that she had never witnessed another woman playing with herself. I asked if she liked to masturbate sometimes, she said yes but only when she was alone. I could feel myself getting excited with this talk. I asked if I did it would she feel comfortable joining in. She wasn't sure, I asked if she wanted to watch me right now.

I told her I was getting the need to relive my excitement. She looked surprised but there was a smile on her face. Without another word I stood off and stripped off in front of her and layback on the bed. My right hand goes down between my legs and I started to rub my fingers over my wet lips. My left hand was playing with my breasts and pinching my nipples.

My excitement was heightened by being watched by Sarah. I could see Sarah sat on the edge of her bed watching me play. I then watched her as she took off her top and slipped off her jeans. She then took off her bra and panties and lay on her bed. Her hand was between her legs playing with her pussy.

This was now bringing me closer to orgasm as I watched Sarah and she was already starting to moan softly. It wasn't long before I shouted myself to orgasm. Sarah was still playing and I composed myself and I got up and walked to the bottom of her bed. I watched as she played with her shaved pussy. Her fingers were rubbing her clit while two of her fingers from her other hand were sliding in and out of her wet hole. I so wanted to kneel in between her legs and taste her sweet juices.

Sarah gave out a moan as she pushed her head into the pillow as she came to orgasm. She smiled as she recovered and said she felt good but she didn't want anyone knowing. I told her it would be our secret. she went for a shower as I led back on my bed.

The following morning we met up with the rest of the girls and had breakfast and then went into town to do some shopping. Sarah had not mentioned anything about the previous night and I wondered if she had heard anything. After some lunch and a couple of drinks we returned to the hotel to drop off our shopping. I lay on the bed to have a rest and Sarah went to the bathroom. After she returned she lay om her bed and we were quiet for a while until Sarah spoke.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I answered.

"I heard you last night and I just wondered if you were going to do it again?"

I was a little surprised at her question and I told her that I would if I felt the need to. We started to chat and Sarah was opening up telling me that she had never witnessed another woman playing with herself. I asked if she liked to masturbate sometimes, she said yes but only when she was alone. I could feel myself getting excited with this talk. I asked if I did it would she feel comfortable joining in. She wasn't sure, I asked if she wanted to watch me right now.

I told her I was getting the need to relive my excitement. She looked surprised but there was a smile on her face. Without another word I stood off and stripped off in front of her and layback on the bed. My right hand goes down between my legs and I started to rub my fingers over my wet lips. My left hand was playing with my breasts and pinching my nipples.

My excitement was heightened by being watched by Sarah. I could see Sarah sat on the edge of her bed watching me play. I then watched her as she took off her top and slipped off her jeans. She then took off her bra and panties and lay on her bed. Her hand was between her legs playing with her pussy.

This was now bringing me closer to orgasm as I watched Sarah and she was already starting to moan softly. It wasn't long before I shouted myself to orgasm. Sarah was still playing and I composed myself and I got up and walked to the bottom of her bed. I watched as she played with her shaved pussy. Her fingers were rubbing her clit while two of her fingers from her other hand were sliding in and out of her wet hole. I so wanted to kneel in between her legs and taste her sweet juices.

Sarah gave out a moan as she pushed her head into the pillow as she came to orgasm. She smiled as she recovered and said she felt good but she didn't want anyone knowing. I told her it would be our secret. she went for a shower as I led back on my bed.

This!! I want this for my 40th birthday ;) Still a few years away, but YUM!! :D:D

That evening we all went out and didn't get back to the hotel till about 2am. Me and Sarah went to the room and I went into the bathroom. I came out and I had stripped off ready for bed. Sarah had obviously got comfortable as she was led on the bed naked and was stroking her pussy. I asked if she wanted any help but she replied she was ok. I really wanted to get on the bed with her but she didn't want to seem to want that. I got on my bed and I started stroking my wet pussy, Sarah was already moaning and I looked as her fingers moved quickly between her legs.

This was having an effect on me as I fingered myself, it wasn't long before Sarah gave out a loud moan as she come to orgasm. I followed not long after and all I could think off was Sarah and what I would love to do to her.

The following day we were going home and Sarah once again asked that what had happened was kept quiet and once again I said it was our secret. I gave her my number and said she could call me if she wanted a chat or to go out for a drink.

Absolutely fantastic story. Only negative is that i just found this now :D

Thank you for sharing your delightful story. Wow! So Hot! I enjoyed you and Sarah very much.

I spoke to Sarah last weekend when we went out for a drink. She did confess to me that when I asked if she wanted help when we were in the hotel room. She wished she had said yes. She said she had become more curious after that weekend. I have told her that it's up to her if she wants to pursue her curiosity. She's coming around for a drink Friday night so we will see what happens. I think she is more worried about anyone finding out.

I spoke to Sarah last weekend when we went out for a drink. She did confess to me that when I asked if she wanted help when we were in the hotel room. She wished she had said yes. She said she had become more curious after that weekend. I have told her that it's up to her if she wants to pursue her curiosity. She's coming around for a drink Friday night so we will see what happens. I think she is more worried about anyone finding out.

Oh now this sounds like a set up for a fantastic evening ;)

I'm not sure I have had this experience with curious girls before. I never presume, I will just she how she is and how she feels. The worse thing for her is nobody finding out. She didn't even want me to tell anyone we went for a drink last week.

Hi Katie!

Can't wait to hear the rest as this unfolds!

Also, I read your two stories. Incredibly sexy and romantic. Your husband is a lucky man!

Thanks for sharing your bisexual experiences with all of us on Lit!

Great story. Hope there are many more chapters that you can share with us

Thoroughly enjoying this thread...

Next, you'll have to introduce the poor girl to Literotica.

She came over to my house and we had a couple of drinks and I softly pushed the idea to her. I don't think she knows what she wants though so nothing happened. Sorry I cant entertain you with a good story but sometimes that's the way it goes. I will let her work it out for herself.

She came over to my house and we had a couple of drinks and I softly pushed the idea to her. I don't think she knows what she wants though so nothing happened. Sorry I cant entertain you with a good story but sometimes that's the way it goes. I will let her work it out for herself.

I'm sorry you missed out on fun times. We are very much enjoying your story.
I hope she decides to explore with you.

Nooo - maybe some more drinks the next time?;)

We have spoken this week and I feel she wants to try but there is something holding her back.

1. This is a VERY sexy story. My cock is hard as I type this!

2. The sexy story is very well told. Katie, you are a fine writer of erotica!

3. It's my uneducated opinion that this young lady will eventually give in to her desire/curiosity. Just keep letting her know you are interested. Time will bring her around.

Back