Ways to explore female dominance

Charmolypi

Really Experienced
I’m toying with some scenes where a woman demonstrates dominance over a man. Tying him up is the usual but it is everywhere. I would like to go more psychological and subtle. She could undress him first and spend time gazing at his body before letting him undress her. She could order for him at a restaurant and smile away his surprised expression. Or she could just make him shave her legs with a Gillette razor. :D What else?

Depends on what you’re looking for..

I’m toying with some scenes where a woman demonstrates dominance over a man. Tying him up is the usual but it is everywhere. I would like to go more psychological and subtle. She could undress him first and spend time gazing at his body before letting him undress her. She could order for him at a restaurant and smile away his surprised expression. Or she could just make him shave her legs with a Gillette razor. :D What else?

First, tying anyone up isn’t dominant. Tied up they are a hostage. You want the person to want to stay. I can’t remember ever tying my husband up. Or maybe we just aren’t into bondage...

Clothed female naked male is a thing, and it’s powerful.

Ordering for him at a restaurant is a strong move. I did that just last night. The Server came back to the table with our drinks and asked if we were ready and look at my husband. I said, “he’ll have the Chicken Marcela, with a salad and dressing on the side. It totally surprised the Server then I ordered for everyone else.

Having her lover shave her legs it a wonderful sign of trust. It’s not something that would happen early in a relationship for me.

Naked, he must polish the kitchen and dishes to spit-shined cleanliness, vacuum and dust the house, and glossily clean all sinks, toilets, and counters. Daily. Without complaint. With clothespins on his nipples and maybe a feather up his bum. And his face dyed blue.

That last works outdoors too -- except maybe not naked, but just in Speedos, weather permitting. Or whenever.

Riding a face is always pretty Dom. A hand on the throat, not to choke, just lightly, is great for communicating dominance too.

To clarify, I’m aiming for dominance not humiliation in this scene.

Thank you to the poster for the private message, but I am playing with this for literary fiction not my actual relationships.

For it to be believable, obviously submissiveness must already be a part of 'husbands' deeper personality background. For the story to work, IMO this is the place to start. The best set-up to begin would be; 1. the husband knows this and hints to his wife/gf...or 2. The wife recognizes this through the understanding that comes to couples over time. (James was never assertive, even as a teen he strove to avoid conflict and befriended those who were leaders.)

Then comes the exploratory and development phase of the new power dynamic. Again, IMO to make it believable this would begin with simple things and ratchets up over time. ex: wife rejects his suggestions on everyday things...could be anything from where to eat out to the friends she will allow him to keep...to when they have sex. etc. ( "I told you no. We're not going to go to their party, and that's final," Barbara said with an edge of frustration signalling him to not ask again. Not wanting to upset her, James called Bill and told him they wouldn't be able to make it.)

Next, it notches up again; Maybe she tells him that she is not satisfied with their sex life...and tells him how it needs to change...or she's not satisfied with the way he is keeping the house clean, etc.

You get the point. At each step he submits. I find that writing these kind of scenes are easier with a combination of third person narration mixed with the dialogue. Domination/submission is primarily in the mind/emotions that are triggered by actions. The actions are just props to enable the emotions. These acts can range from subtle to extreme depending on the overall plot and vision of the author.

That may not be what you were looking for, but w/o knowing the story better it's hard to suggest specific actions...hope some of this might help. The D/s dynamic is very interesting. In whatever degree, most relationships settle on who's the leader (D) and who's the follower (s)...often in surprising way :eek:

For it to be believable, obviously submissiveness must already be a part of 'husbands' deeper personality background. For the story to work, IMO this is the place to start. The best set-up to begin would be; 1. the husband knows this and hints to his wife/gf...or 2. The wife recognizes this through the understanding that comes to couples over time. (James was never assertive, even as a teen he strove to avoid conflict and befriended those who were leaders.)

Then comes the exploratory and development phase of the new power dynamic. Again, IMO to make it believable this would begin with simple things and ratchets up over time. ex: wife rejects his suggestions on everyday things...could be anything from where to eat out to the friends she will allow him to keep...to when they have sex. etc. ( "I told you no. We're not going to go to their party, and that's final," Barbara said with an edge of frustration signalling him to not ask again. Not wanting to upset her, James called Bill and told him they wouldn't be able to make it.)

Next, it notches up again; Maybe she tells him that she is not satisfied with their sex life...and tells him how it needs to change...or she's not satisfied with the way he is keeping the house clean, etc.

You get the point. At each step he submits. I find that writing these kind of scenes are easier with a combination of third person narration mixed with the dialogue. Domination/submission is primarily in the mind/emotions that are triggered by actions. The actions are just props to enable the emotions. These acts can range from subtle to extreme depending on the overall plot and vision of the author.

That may not be what you were looking for, but w/o knowing the story better it's hard to suggest specific actions...hope some of this might help. The D/s dynamic is very interesting. In whatever degree, most relationships settle on who's the leader (D) and who's the follower (s)...often in surprising way :eek:

Some thoughts on this - or really how I'd like to write it.

1. Dominance and submission issues may be real but I like to imagine some tongue-in-cheek elements in it. The couple can have some fun with it. (Forced cleaning for example is not my thing although I know there are others who are intrigued by it.)

2. It's interesting if they can switch roles at times. Most couples do have a leader/follower dynamic but for their sake one would hope it's not completely binary. (I guess sometimes it is but that sounds unbearable.)

This does give me inspiration to write a sequel to a Loving Wives story I posted. (I got the usual shit storm from the audience there but I was expecting it.)

https://www.literotica.com/s/wayward-ellen

Spoiler alert: the wife emotionally dominates the husband for a while until he physically asserts dominance by spanking her. At the end she partially turns things around to achieve a (perhaps temporary) balance.

Back