All New Delicious Derriere Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a fan of tan sometimes.

tumblr_n2m0vgA79L1r20z61o1_1280.jpg
 
Dunno what it is about satin but it sure has it's appeal.
tumblr_nc9nwnxvZA1t1muopo1_1280.jpg
 
I think it is a generational thing... I bet guys under 30 prefer this style. I like her fine, but the handful one above is more appealing to me.

tumblr_nefokkmtXK1snr8u9o1_1280.jpg
 
I know this is supposed to be about the rear view....

but I love her little smile.

tumblr_n0b0bi5Lvm1siafteo1_400.gif
 
I once gave a friend of a friend a ride to the Verizon store. It wasn't backless, but the dress was like this in color and material.

She was all of 22ish and walks in with an old, bald guy.

She says to me, "These people are looking at me like I'm some kind of hooker!"

I tried to stifle my laugh.

tumblr_ne9nkbR0YY1sd72xuo1_500.jpg
 
Well, the thread's all done... but maybe I can sneak in one more... 2 out of three fit the thread, right?

tumblr_n4j0kqXTUp1s2wsdzo1_1280.png
 
Well, the thread's all done... but maybe I can sneak in one more... 2 out of three fit the thread, right?


You should start the next one. I wasn't going to.


Since you don't have a life, a woman, a job and nothing but time here showing what a pathetic loser and lunatic you are...you'll have time to feed it.


I'll offer to fly to Arizona...since you ain't got two nickels to rub together..You can show me your manliness then. huh?


I'm going to bed... I know you'll be here all night. You always are.

don't forget to go fuck yourself, pussy. :)
 
You should start the next one. I wasn't going to.


Since you don't have a life, a woman, a job and nothing but time here showing what a pathetic loser and lunatic you are...you'll have time to feed it.


I'll offer to fly to Arizona...since you ain't got two nickels to rub together..You can show me your manliness then. huh?


I'm going to bed... I know you'll be here all night. You always are.

don't forget to go fuck yourself, pussy. :)

The smiley face after pussy is a nice touch!

~Walks out singin~

"I'm not the world's most masculine man, but I know what I am, what I am is a man...

...and so is C-sling! Lalalala C-sling.. lalalala C-sling...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top