Beyond batman [closed motheroftears24 ]

-"Close yoru eyes"- Geo told me. I did as he said. I heard the loud popping of what sounded like fireworks. I was able to open my eyes and to see what was going on. As he wanted me to, I waited to see what was going on before releasing Aurora to do her work. “Since when is Raven the superintendent?” I whispered to Geo. My thought was that he struck before school before we arrived which explained the students and teachers behaviors.

-He looked-"I dont think he is the Super intendent."-he said-"Your Right He isnt the real one is missing somewhere think you can Track him down"-Geo whispered-"I could try don't know how much that will do."-Terry spoke-"Raven and the Superintendent Go back sometime."-Terry nods-"Got it but what do we do about...."-Terry smiled-"You let me take care of that for now you and aurora Go"-he said and he nodded as Raven shut the lights off a moment to get a projector running Geo grabbed Auroras hand and raced out the doorbefore Raven noticed they got a empty classroom where Geo put on his batsuit.-"So where we going back to your place so you can change."-he said-

Geo and I managed to get out. I allowed Aurora to go ahead and take over.

We got back to the house. Until I could get a better costume, I had to stick with my usual gothic attire. I put on a tight black t-shirt with a lime green skull on it and a pair of tight black jeans. I quickly the red streak of hair color in my hair and make up on. It did not take very long. I bolted out of my room. "Ok, I am ready!" I said. We had to find the real Superintendent and fully find out what Raven was up to.

-he nods as she was inside her room he was told where to go-"Good lets get going"-he grabbed her and flew off in the distance with her looking around till they came to a old were house where a transmision signal was coming from with ravens Voice as he came from the air and landed with Aurora he looked around using his x ray goggles in the eyes-

I cautiously began to look around the house to see if he had kidnapped the superintendent checking every closet. I tried to stay close to Geo just in case there were any traps. No doubt, he would know that we would be here, so we had to be on our toes.

-He looked around using the goggles to tell him what was up then he saw a Panel as he tapped in to the panel he few files came up and looked in horror-"AUrora come here"-he said as Aurora came over he pointed-"Opperation INK [Innocents Never Kill] Using others to do his bidding something tells me this is not gonan turn out good"-he saw another-"and here is a list of all the captured people looks like our school was not the only superintendent to be captured and it says they are in for death tommorow at Noon"-he said -"But there is no address"-he said as he looked back to Aurora-"We need a way to scour the city high and low"-he said-

-"AUrora come here"- he yelled. I looked over the clues that Geo found. "Oh my god... Let's get out of here." I added, "Be careful, we don't know if he has any hidden traps in the house.". I had dealt with Raven before on one heist. We were after the same thing and I was lucky to escape with my life.

-he nods-"Yeah i know but right now we seem to be fine"-he said as he herd foot steps and looked around as he turned invisable with her in the field and walked backa bit with her as Raven and few goons came in-"For the love of God cant you two do anything right you said you saw Batman"-he said-"We did boss he came flying towards the building."-he smiled-"well then maybe we should set soem traps."-he said as he walked out a few things up his sleve Geo looked to Aurora-

We had almost made it out until Raven and his thugs came in. Luckily, Geo was able to use the invisibility on his suit to hide me as well. I stayed quiet as we listened in. We had been spotted. I was wondering how we were going to get out because they were going to be there a while setting traps. However, I knew that Geo would figure something out.

-Geo smiled and looked to her-"We have to be careful"-he said as he put on a infared and sensor scanner as they walked through the hall to another room Geo made movements which Aurora Followed he looked around as this room held files on Ravens plans-

I followed Geo knowing Raven used laser for security. Often they would set off traps to get rid of intruders. When we made it to the office, we carefully went over Raven's plans to see more of what he had planned. I decided to act as look out while I waited. After a while, I heard Raven coming and signaled Geo silently.

-he nods and walked over to her again turnign invisable he had her hold on tight as he held on to the wall in the corner and raven entered he looked around-"Life is good around her"-he said-"Except"-he took out a knife and before he threw it a thug busted in-"Sir our files are missing in the study"-raven gasps-"FUCK no who the hell"-Geo thought who the hell did they didn't as he ran out Geo landed and looked-"Ok look we got all we need lets go and shut this down'-he said as he snuck out and followed what he saw was to be was the mainframe when they ran in though they couldn't belive it it was hooked up to two heart moniters if it shut down two people died and he saw the names it was the Supers for both schools and he was nervious-"Shit"-he called terry-"Terry what do we do"-he said as terry thought-"Get out of there untill we have a way"-he sighed and nodded as he picked up aurora and jetted out of a window that was open he flew her towards home-"Dam it"

My heart was racing when I heard Raven enter the room. We managed to creep out so that we could stop Raven. Turns out it was not just for our high school, but for Metropolis as well. When we made it to the mainframe, we had seen something that looked like a non gory version of a Jigsaw trap (OOC: Saw would be a classic horror film around this time period). Usually, I was pretty good at disarming bombs and hacking, but this was going to be a very delicate procedure. One false move and they were dead. We had no choice but to leave for the time being. I held on tight as he took me home. I knew that it wasn’t going to be safe, so I had Geo stay with me again just in case Raven had seen us bolt out. “Let’s get you some clothes.” I added, “We need to stay together.”

-he looked as they landed and went to her apartment and smiled-"I will run back to where i am and grab them"-he said and kissed her lips and flew off and was back in a hour as he flew in through her window he didn't see her he took off the bat costume and was back in his street clothing as early evenign arose-"Aurora,Danielle'-he yelled as he walked around-

"Hurry back..." I said kissing Geo. I let Danielle take over so that we could get ready for bed when Geo got back. I was extremely exhausted.

I went to my room and picked out a tight light blue short night shirt and a pair of light blue lace panties. I started up some bath water and laid back in it relaxing until I heard the front door shatter. I gasped and quickly grabbed a towel covering myself and locked the bathroom door hoping that Geo would get back soon. I heard what sounded like Raven's goons and they were looking for me. I began to quiver fearfully. The gun that belonged to my great grandfather was in the lockbox under my bed, so I could not get to it to scare them off. No doubt they would have a gun, so that would definitely be a losing fight. I cowered in the corner until I heard Geo...

-Geo herd Goons Coming up the stairs and they looked at him-"who are you."-he said-"A Theif but your not gonan win this one"-he easily over came the brutes calling the cops as he tied them up they came in a jiffy and took them away he turned seeing Danielle and smiled-"Oh you are ok thank god"-he said and hugged her-

I hugged Geo tightly glad that the goons were gone. I made us some warm tea so that it would calm our nerves and find out what our next course of action would be.

-he looked-"Well Terry is figuring out a solution he said stay away from school untill this situation clears so we can just be around untill we are you needed it"

"Did anyone try to break into your house?" I asked curiously to see if they were trying to find us after we escaped the assembly.

-he shook his head-"no but then again remember he does know you"-he said-"well Aurora"-he said-

I came out to answer Geo's question. "Yes, he knows me from a prior heist." I replied, "He almost killed me." I wondered how he was able to find me considering I left no trail. Plus, it was dark, so he did not have too much of a good look at my face.

-he thought about it and nodded-"Maybe something was seen or unseen either way if there is another insident like this were getting you out"-he said and smiled to her-"Other then that lets clean up and relax the rest of the day were not leaving around here till terry comes up with a solution." -he said-

-he thought about it and nodded-"Maybe something was seen or unseen either way if there is another insident like this were getting you out"-he said and smiled to her-"Other then that lets clean up and relax the rest of the day were not leaving around here till terry comes up with a solution." -he said-

"Alright." I said agreeing with Geo about taking me somewhere safer if Raven or his goons tried to bother me again. I was trying to think about why Raven was so determined to find me. The night of the heist, he got the object and I backed off to keep from being killed. I knew that it was a losing fight. However, I put the incident out of my mind… I went back into hiding.

I already had some bath water ran and there was enough room for me and Geo to bathe together.

-he looked to now Danielle-"So what to do now"-he asked curiously as she ran him up tot he bathroom he smiled and nodded removing his clothes and slipped in the tub with Danielle-"This is nice and warm"

I laid against Geo as we bathed enjoying the feeling of him being close to me. After the bath, we went to my bedroom and I pulled aside the covers. "Make love to me." I added, "I need you, Geo."

Back