What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I'm semi-caught up (just read this page) what is crossing my mind is that I am equal opportunity in the kitchen...used the slow cooker last Thursday, the Dutch oven on Monday and the grill is being used tonight!

Oh, and I'm thinking about Respy in the cute HK undies, maybe I can play Santa.

blade is a triple threat : he's smart, sexy, and he cooks. mrs. rocknut is a lucky woman.

I do shit like that sometimes. ;)

Our oven gets used for frozen pizzas and the occasional shepherd's pie; most everything else that gets roasted, baked, or whatnot is done in the grill out back. I feel ya about heating up the house!

now a grill is something i do not own, but i wish i did.

shepherd's pie = yummy

Last edited:
blade is a triple threat : he's smart, sexy, and he cooks. mrs. rocknut is a lucky woman.

now a grill is something i do not own, but i wish i did.

shepherd's pie = yummy

I do aspire to reach a breathtaking level of mediocrity at most everything I do.

Among those, I excel at a couple; I ain't tellin' which ones, either.

I just realized the tie in between your name, and your avatar, Ella

Talk about not paying attention.

lol! That was quick! :rose: Guess you just missed me flashing my boobs at you real fast right there, too...:p

*dressed up like Ninja Gaiden* challenge accepted! but no burning hello kitty products.

tumblr_lr8irxexie1qcs69ao1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_lzg5jzqRjL1qel51co2_400_large.jpg

i want these. maybe if i'm a good girl santa will bring me some
tumblr_lf3pwigZNe1qb7wo7o1_500_large.jpg

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love!!!!

Last edited:
*smileblush* Ella used the *like* button I made for her.

I just came across this recipe that I wanted to share with everyone, especially avrgblkgrl and BluKitten should they ever get a slow cooker.

easy crock pot carnitas

Grab your balls and set them in place already... like wtf. There's nothing sexier than a confident man.

*smileblush* Ella used the *like* button I made for her.

I just came across this recipe that I wanted to share with everyone, especially avrgblkgrl and BluKitten should they ever get a slow cooker.

easy crock pot carnitas
Oh man, I just bought a boneless pork shoulder today! That sounds delicious! I'm gonna have to try it! I even have some corn tortillas in my freezer! :D

Oh man, I just bought a boneless pork shoulder today! That sounds delicious! I'm gonna have to try it! I even have some corn tortillas in my freezer! :D

i know it's rude to invite yourself to dinner, but i'd be willing to make a condensed milk pound cake if you'll allow me to sit at your table.

I love Garfield...even have some of the books. Just now, I got a PM from him saying he liked my av. Cute.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back