I'm back ;)

Hey sinnamon, I was wondering, do you think you could be convinced to take a few pictures with your bass? ;)

Ah another day done with. Now sitting back and watching some Big Bang Theory while browsing the forums.
Thought i'd pop in and give my love.

Bugsy :rose:

Ah another day done with. Now sitting back and watching some Big Bang Theory while browsing the forums.
Thought i'd pop in and give my love.

Thanks :) Hope you had a nice evening and a great day today! I almost passed out on the couch last night around 6pm. I'd love to go back to bed right now though.

Doing alright here... I'm at work right now.... SHHHHH! Be vewwwy vewwy quiet :p Would rather be home having some fun but it is what it is. :)

nothing wrong with a little fun under the desk keeps work more entertaining...

Good morning! I think you guys are on to something with the chocolate cake plus the whipped cream vodka... sounds like that could be yummy!

We ever meet in the middle, you bring your vodka and we'll bring ours lol and maybe some real whipped cream lol

Thanks :) Hope you had a nice evening and a great day today! I almost passed out on the couch last night around 6pm. I'd love to go back to bed right now though.

Hey angel, yeah I had a good day. Starting to teach my daughter to walk so spending most of my day on the floor.
I could use a massage to rid me of these cramps.

How was work?

Good morning! I think you guys are on to something with the chocolate cake plus the whipped cream vodka... sounds like that could be yummy!

It sure does. I might have to but done if we don't meet soon.

Its only Wednesday and i'm feeling the same way. Just want to sleep

Sinnamon snakebyte told me to tell you that I posted on his Pennsylvania proud thread that he gives good reasons to get out of bed

Sorry, been busy trying to clean up, decorate and doing lots of baking before the holiday. Somehow the days just seem to fly by!

Sometimes, real life seems to take precedence whether we want it to or not, doesn't it, Sinnamon ?!? LOL Hope all is well :)

*hugs*

Wow, it's been quite awhile since I've been here... I've missed it lol.

I figured I'd post a new pic, since it has been soooo long... and perhaps I'll have more! ;)

Hope to talk with you all again soon!!

~Sinnamon

***Edit to add quick links to pics ... geez I forgot how much my boobs changed LOL.

Old Pics
Pink fishnet & X's
Black Bra
Topless

New with Upgrades :p
Red underbust corset
Bikini top
Black corset and dress shirt
Bikini on bed

White top
Sheer white top
Sheer whit top 2
Sheer White top 3
Sheer white top - exposed
Sheer white top - pressing
Sheer white top - view from above

Very sexy and beautiful!

Sometimes, real life seems to take precedence whether we want it to or not, doesn't it, Sinnamon ?!? LOL Hope all is well :)

*hugs*

Tis true! Plus the past week I've felt just BLAH!!! Exhausted it seems. Oh well.

Oh look it's snowing. :( Yep I'm staying in now. Too cold and snowy. That's my excuse... yep. :D

Tis true! Plus the past week I've felt just BLAH!!! Exhausted it seems. Oh well.

Oh look it's snowing. :( Yep I'm staying in now. Too cold and snowy. That's my excuse... yep. :D

Maybe a good day to take some pics to share with us? That would make all of us feel warmer. :D

Wish i was snowed in with you ;)

Back