Girls looking for Girls

hello ladies!

I think I have said hi once or twice in passing... do any of you fine women care to chat with a 25y/o bi gal :) pls come talk to me! I am good at hugs and kissing :)

good morning ladies. i hope everyone has a great monday:kiss:.hello goodies. nice to see you around.

Good Morning!

Good Morning ladies:kiss: I have left some fresh chocolate chip cookies and milk for everyone. The coffee is brewing. Have a wonderful day and :kiss::kiss: and ((((HUGS)))) to everyone!

Good Morning ladies:kiss: I have left some fresh chocolate chip cookies and milk for everyone. The coffee is brewing. Have a wonderful day and :kiss::kiss: and ((((HUGS)))) to everyone!

yummy.cookies and milk.you are so very thoughtful my love,if only i had someone to share them with this morning.:). good morning to all my lovelies today. its my day off...yippee!!

*stalks in clinging to a sheet wrapped around her and pouting*

My husband slept in the livingroom last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there, i am bi curious and am very shy... I would love to chat with some of the lovely ladies on here

Last edited:
Hey ladies...i know i've been gone for a bit, i hope everyone is doing ok! :kiss: :rose:

TIANA!!!!!! Where have you been? Hope all is well with you. I've been thinking you would look fabulously sexy in a emerald green, open front, thigh length, silk robe.

Advantages to silk body wraps:
•Does not catch or bind against other fabrics - no need for worry there
•Wicks moisture away from skin - was that wicks or licks?
•Dries quickly- in case I splash you when you try to escape from the hot tub
•Packs easily and compactly for travel - especially since that's all you'll be needing :devil:

The ladies have been holding down the fort; *waves a feather out of face, dang down pillows, lol* .......and I...been musing through threads...while waiting, watching for the rain. :rose: *sighs*

TIANA!!!!!! Where have you been? Hope all is well with you. I've been thinking you would look fabulously sexy in a emerald green, open front, thigh length, silk robe.

Advantages to silk body wraps:
•Does not catch or bind against other fabrics - no need for worry there
•Wicks moisture away from skin - was that wicks or licks?
•Dries quickly- in case I splash you when you try to escape from the hot tub
•Packs easily and compactly for travel - especially since that's all you'll be needing :devil:

The ladies have been holding down the fort; *waves a feather out of face, dang down pillows, lol* .......and I...been musing through threads...while waiting, watching for the rain. :rose: *sighs*

Freefall!! It's great to see you sweetie. I'm doing great thank you, just have been really busy with real life it's kept me away from all of you wonderful ladies here on the thread. :)
You are too sweet thank you! I do like how you think though :) Those are all fabulously great reasons for a silk body wrap. (now im thinking about going to get one).
Sorry to hear about the rain, but it's always great to snuggle when it's raining, don't you agree?? :D

Almost Friday!
Good Morning Ladies :rose: Anyone have any great plans for the weekend? It is getting chilly here snuggling sounds like a great idea. :kiss::heart:

Yes, cooler mornings now. :)
Have a great day all.

*Longing for the Rain to caress my shoulders.*

Morning and i wish it was friday already.Your right it is getting colder

Yes, cooler mornings now. :)
Have a great day all.

*Longing for the Rain to caress my shoulders.*

Yes you're both right. The days are getting shorter...nights cooler *sigh* I'm more of a spring/summer girl to be honest. I really dislike short winter days and long winter nights. Now if i had a snuggle partner...hmm i might be able to forget my dislike of winter. :D
:rose::kiss:

good morning my lovely ladies:kiss:. i hope everyone had a great friday. the weekend has just begun.yay!!

Yippee

It is Friday . Yes Sweet Alyssa the weekend has begun. Sending :kiss::rose:and (((HUGS))) to everyone. Have a :devil:ish weekend everyone.

i know it's a long shot but i'm still looking for a gf in Ohio, PM me if interested.

Back