Your sluttiest moment.......

Lunchin03

Virgin
Come share that one moment or moments where you let everything go and tell us the sluttiest times in your life............

aight i'll start

About a year ago me and my friends were hanging out and the girl i was fucking and her friend came over and they had been drinking at the bar for a couple hours. They started talking about stripping this and that so we put them to the test. Next thing you know the girls are both naked, fingering each other and kissing one another. My girl comes over to me and starts to unzip my pants and gives me a blowjob in front of everything. Thats when my two friends go over to the other girl and one is getting head while the other one takes her from behind. Me and my friends fucked those girls for maybe the next 2 hours in every which way we could. That was by far the craziest, sluttiest experience i've ever been apart of.

wow so many to choose from....lol
not sure it was my sluttiest moment but it ranks pretty high....one night about 2 years ago 2 of my daddy's friends stopped by looking for him....he had just left for a trip to ohio so i had to tell them that he was gone....i heard one of them mutter to the other about going to the strip bar in town....now i have a preference for older men and have been with a few of my daddy's friends before....so the slut in me kinda took over....i told them that if they wanted to pay some skanky girl to get naked and dance on their laps they could stay and give me the money that they would lose at that place....they didn't really seem interested (maybe because they are my daddy's freinds i guess) but then i told them that they would have a mch better time and i gave that little wink....i went to my room to change into something sexy/slutty and met them in the basement....we obviously don't have a stripper pole but we do have one of those poles that kinda hold up the house....i started dancing and stripping until i got down to my thong and my knee high 'fuck me' boots (started off wearing the classic slutty school girl outfit)....they were sitting on the couch and i would take turns giving them lap dances while they played with and sucked on my nipples and i would talk dirty to them....then it progressed a lil further when i sat between tem and they were both rubbing me through my thong, playing with my tits and kissing me while i gave them hand jobs at the same time....after a few minutes of that one pushed my head down to his lap and i started sucking him while the other started licking my pussy from behind....i was sooo turned on that i came pretty quick....then the gy licking me wanted head to so i ended up on my knees with them on either side of me....my head bobbing from one cock to the other....i ended up on the bull out bed as they took turns fucking me....they spent alot of time at my house while daddy was gone at one point they both fucked me at the same time

About four years ago a couple of my friends stopped by because they were in the area and wanted to say hi. Both were female and soon I found out that they were actually 70 miles from home to both fuck this other guy they knew at the same time but he bailed on them so they were kind of pissed about it. Naturally I offered my sympathies that they had been stood up (both GORGEOUS women mind you) when one of them says to the other "Hey he hasn't gotten any in a long time, lets do him." Five minutes later the three of us are in my bedroom and one of them is giving me a blowjob while the other watches, soon, I'm going down on the one that was watching while the one giving me a blowjob straddles me and fucks me silly. The girl I was eating out said she came three times while me and her friend fucked each other to a wild ass orgasm.

Ok, this is very tame for this site, but gimme a break, I haven't done much,lol. Probably the sluttiest thing I ever did in real life was back in high school. Actually, all the slutty things I did in r/l was in hs, how sad. Anyway, my bf at the time and I were riding in the back of my old car while I let my best friend's bf drive and she was in passenger seat. I hadn't seen him in a while, and I wanted some make out time because we were just giving him a ride somewhere. We started making out and I got so hot that I went down on him right there in the back seat, broad daylight and 2 people less than a foot away. My fried kept turning up the radio and trying to distract her bf, but he kept watching in the rearview everytime my bf would moan loudly. God, that was actually really hot, lol.

Foof76 said:
Ok, this is very tame for this site, but gimme a break, I haven't done much,lol. Probably the sluttiest thing I ever did in real life was back in high school. Actually, all the slutty things I did in r/l was in hs, how sad. Anyway, my bf at the time and I were riding in the back of my old car while I let my best friend's bf drive and she was in passenger seat. I hadn't seen him in a while, and I wanted some make out time because we were just giving him a ride somewhere. We started making out and I got so hot that I went down on him right there in the back seat, broad daylight and 2 people less than a foot away. My fried kept turning up the radio and trying to distract her bf, but he kept watching in the rearview everytime my bf would moan loudly. God, that was actually really hot, lol.

that's pretty damn hot and sexy foof

Sluttiest thing I've ever done? Oh my.

Where to start...

I really have had a lot of slutty moments. I once had a crossdresser suck my cock in an adult theatre... that was probably the sluttiest. I went there to meet the c/d and i've never been back or been to a theatre before. It was a fantasy that has now been ticked off the list.

Sterling said:
Sluttiest thing I've ever done? Oh my.

Where to start...

I really have had a lot of slutty moments. I once had a crossdresser suck my cock in an adult theatre... that was probably the sluttiest. I went there to meet the c/d and i've never been back or been to a theatre before. It was a fantasy that has now been ticked off the list.
too bad it was a one time thing for you,,,,,,i am a cd who loves going to theaters and book stores,,,,one store in my area used to have an open area with rows of chairs in front of a big screen.my sluttiest moment was getting gang banged in the room by 7 guys in a row,in front of about 20 other people

This has the potential to be a great thread, unfortunately I don't have anything slutty enough to add really.

hmm...

Hey foof...nice story, did you enjoy having an audience?

I guess one of the sluttiest things would have to be back when I was 20. Married already, but not for long. My wife, myself and a freind of ours went out drinking. We all got quite toasted and our fiend tossed her cookies all over herself on the way home. She was still living with her parents so we couldn't very well bring her home so we brought her to our apartment to clean her up. She was so wasted she could barely stand. My wife and I ended up with her in the shower. I held her up and my wife washed her down. I thought my cock was going to crack it was so hard. We dried off and layed her on our bed. All three of us were naked and my wife and I started going at it with our friend sleeping right next to us. It was so hot, even my wife was loving it. Once my wife fell asleep I turned my attention to the other girl. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way but she was still unconscious so I settled for getting myself off while sucking her pussy. umm delicious.

my sluttiest moment....

One of my sluttiest experiences was when I met a man whom I had been speaking to for some time via the internet. We had shared quite alot and had been very open in our fantasies and exactly what we were both looking for. I was very curious about a Daddy/daughter type relationship and set out to meet him for an afternoon of kinky fun.
I was very nervous when I got there, being that I was in a strange man's house and knew he did have some control fantasies, and here I was, prim and proper married lady, out to be fucked like a whore.
Soon after we arrived at his house, he brought out a HUGE black buttplug he had bought that morning and said he wanted me to wear it all day while I was there. It was bigger than anything I had ever taken up there before and I was more than a little apprehensive but with lots of lube and some patience as well as flicking my clit with his tongue, he managed to push the plug all the way into my ass. He then helped me to stand and once I did, he pushed me to my knees and ordered me to suck his cock while he pushed me slightly back and forth, forcing me to rock on the plug. He called me all sorts of dirty names and fucked his cock so hard and deep in and out of my mouth. I was gagging and coughing and really thought I was going to be sick all over him if he didn't stop but every time it would get to be too much, he'd back off a little.
Later on in the day, this same man fisted my pussy for the first time which had also been something I'd gotten hot thinking about but had never tried. I was so full with this plug still in my ass and now his fist in my pussy and was telling him all the while he was trying to push his hand into my pussy that I did not think it would fit. But he made it fit and I ended with cumming so hard all over his wrist and soaking the pillows he'd put underneath me. When I came down from that one, I really thought we were done but he had other ideas. After he'd pulled his fist out, I lay there for a bit, recovering, and then when I tried to get up off the bed, he grabbed my arm and twisted it hard behind my back, hurting me, and telling me to turn over. I turned to lay face down on the bed and this man straddled me, sitting on my back and started to pull the plug out much less than gently. If I thought it was uncomfortable going in, it was twice that coming out. I can still remember the feelings as I type this, I felt like he was tearing something back there. He pulled it pretty hard and took it out of my ass much too quickly and before my ass had had a chance to contract and recover, he slammed his cock into me back there. He proceeded to fuck my ass harder than I've ever been fucked back there before, still all the while telling me what a whore I was, what a slut, how despicable I was for being a married woman but yet here doing all this with him. The words were degrading but at the same time, turned me on more and more. After he'd fucked my ass like that for awhile, he pulled out and came to kneel beside where my face was. He jerked his cock and ended up cumming on my face, rubbing his dirty cockhead against my lips and cheeks and painting me with his cum.
Although that day was quite an experience, I never went back to see him again. Some of his fantasies were much more extreme than mine and although exciting, I found him to be a little scary too. I guess that was part of the turn on for me.

bcplaygirl said:
One of my sluttiest experiences was when I met a man whom I had been speaking to for some time via the internet. We had shared quite alot and had been very open in our fantasies and exactly what we were both looking for. I was very curious about a Daddy/daughter type relationship and set out to meet him for an afternoon of kinky fun.
I was very nervous when I got there, being that I was in a strange man's house and knew he did have some control fantasies, and here I was, prim and proper married lady, out to be fucked like a whore.
Soon after we arrived at his house, he brought out a HUGE black buttplug he had bought that morning and said he wanted me to wear it all day while I was there. It was bigger than anything I had ever taken up there before and I was more than a little apprehensive but with lots of lube and some patience as well as flicking my clit with his tongue, he managed to push the plug all the way into my ass. He then helped me to stand and once I did, he pushed me to my knees and ordered me to suck his cock while he pushed me slightly back and forth, forcing me to rock on the plug. He called me all sorts of dirty names and fucked his cock so hard and deep in and out of my mouth. I was gagging and coughing and really thought I was going to be sick all over him if he didn't stop but every time it would get to be too much, he'd back off a little.
Later on in the day, this same man fisted my pussy for the first time which had also been something I'd gotten hot thinking about but had never tried. I was so full with this plug still in my ass and now his fist in my pussy and was telling him all the while he was trying to push his hand into my pussy that I did not think it would fit. But he made it fit and I ended with cumming so hard all over his wrist and soaking the pillows he'd put underneath me. When I came down from that one, I really thought we were done but he had other ideas. After he'd pulled his fist out, I lay there for a bit, recovering, and then when I tried to get up off the bed, he grabbed my arm and twisted it hard behind my back, hurting me, and telling me to turn over. I turned to lay face down on the bed and this man straddled me, sitting on my back and started to pull the plug out much less than gently. If I thought it was uncomfortable going in, it was twice that coming out. I can still remember the feelings as I type this, I felt like he was tearing something back there. He pulled it pretty hard and took it out of my ass much too quickly and before my ass had had a chance to contract and recover, he slammed his cock into me back there. He proceeded to fuck my ass harder than I've ever been fucked back there before, still all the while telling me what a whore I was, what a slut, how despicable I was for being a married woman but yet here doing all this with him. The words were degrading but at the same time, turned me on more and more. After he'd fucked my ass like that for awhile, he pulled out and came to kneel beside where my face was. He jerked his cock and ended up cumming on my face, rubbing his dirty cockhead against my lips and cheeks and painting me with his cum.
Although that day was quite an experience, I never went back to see him again. Some of his fantasies were much more extreme than mine and although exciting, I found him to be a little scary too. I guess that was part of the turn on for me.

Hot, hot hot

Lunchin03 said:
Come share that one moment or moments where you let everything go and tell us the sluttiest times in your life............

Well one time comes to mind. A week of traveling between WI and IL

I was over at my fuck buddy's house after a quickie I went to go get us something to eat. I took her roommate a long for the car ride, while in the car to the store I got 2 blowjobs. One there and one on the way back. After I came back and we all ate my fuck buddy and me went at it again. I guess her roommate was watching because when I was going toward the shower I saw her dash away form the door. After my F-buddy went to work the rommate and me got it on. When I was going home I was giving my friend's sister a ride and got to 69 with her in the back on the van at a rest area. The next day we were back in our state to get her "boyfriend" and her girlfriend to go back and pick the rest of the gang to go on a camping trip for the weekend. When I returned I spent most the camping trip with my f-buddy while escaping about five time to get blowjobs from my friend's sister.

That is it 2 words or less so to say.

I must have some fetish I didn't realize about doing it in cars because as I sat here thinking of my slutty moments, seems several took place in one vehicle or another. Okkkk......

Once upon a time, boys and girls, many moons ago....there was a group of us riding around town, late evening just as the sun was going down. My best friend, one of her brothers and another guy were in the front seat while I was in the backseat between another one of her brothers and a friend of his. During our little ride, my friend's brother suddenly slipped his hand up the loose legged shorts I had on and began fingering my pussy. I went from embarrassment to being turned on in no time flat and there was no way I was going to stop him; it didn't matter who was in the car wish us. Things progressed and before long I was sitting there naked, one guy fingering me while the other began sucking on my nipples. I ended up straddled across my friend's brothers lap, him deep inside me and everyone rooting us on. The shocked stares from people in other cars as we paused at stoplights was simply priceless!

I'm not sure if that is the sluttiest but it's sure a memory I'll never forget. :)

hot

X WhosUrGrl X said:
I must have some fetish I didn't realize about doing it in cars because as I sat here thinking of my slutty moments, seems several took place in one vehicle or another. Okkkk......

Once upon a time, boys and girls, many moons ago....there was a group of us riding around town, late evening just as the sun was going down. My best friend, one of her brothers and another guy were in the front seat while I was in the backseat between another one of her brothers and a friend of his. During our little ride, my friend's brother suddenly slipped his hand up the loose legged shorts I had on and began fingering my pussy. I went from embarrassment to being turned on in no time flat and there was no way I was going to stop him; it didn't matter who was in the car wish us. Things progressed and before long I was sitting there naked, one guy fingering me while the other began sucking on my nipples. I ended up straddled across my friend's brothers lap, him deep inside me and everyone rooting us on. The shocked stares from people in other cars as we paused at stoplights was simply priceless!

I'm not sure if that is the sluttiest but it's sure a memory I'll never forget. :)

I think I love you!

"I think I love you!"

I KNOW I love her!

I want to marry her and have her babies! :)

conquen said:
I think I love you!

Can you sing that using the best Keith Partridge voice you can muster up? LOL Sorry, when I read your response that song instantly came to mind... I think I love you but what am I so afraid of.....

Sorry, just a moment of insanity here. ;)

X WhosUrGrl X said:
Can you sing that using the best Keith Partridge voice you can muster up? LOL Sorry, when I read your response that song instantly came to mind... I think I love you but what am I so afraid of.....

Sorry, just a moment of insanity here. ;)

BUT, quite the humorous moment of insanity! Thamks for the smile!

Bumpme said:
BUT, quite the humorous moment of insanity! Thamks for the smile!

You're quite welcome. Nothing like a good dose of humor and horniness together, is there? lol

airport rendevouz

I met a girl on lit. in the winter two years ago. She met me at the terminal, carrying a winter coat. She was in her early 30's and we talked about the daddy/daughter thing and got each other off. Things progressed far enough for us to talk on our cell phones and again, got each other off. We decided to meet at the Bradley airport in Hartford Ct. She was attractive, with a luscious mouth and big tits. We sat in a dark bar their across from each other and ordered drinks. She was married, but bored. I had been married for over 30 years and was simiarly bored and longed for a fresh, wet mouth to kiss. It was in the late morning so no one was really there . We talked about our fantasies and my cock grew hard and she told me how wet she was. I told her that I'd like her to go to the ladies room and take off her panties and bra and come back out. She was wearing a sport coat over her blouse that was slightly opened to show her ample cleavage. She acquiesced and soon was sitting opposite me. She put her winter coat across her lap. I reach across the table, palms up and told her to lean into my hand. Her sport coat covered the view from the sides. The waitresses were sitting at the side of the bar talking with the bartender. I wondered how many times they had seen this happen.

I proceeded to lightly rub her breast in my hand and found her nipple already hard. I could feel the wetness of my pre-cum on my penis and it was throbbing as I kneaded her nipple until her mouth opened and she said that if she touched her clit right then she would come and I said, "do it". She wanted to be told that because she reached right under her winter coat and soon started coming silently at the table. Her face was beautiful as her mouth contored and her eyes grew wide. She said, "This is the hottest thing I have ever done." I told her me too.

We left the restaurant and agreed that we both had things we needed to do, but before we left we went up in the elevator. We got off on the third floor and found a cleaning woman on the floor. I gave her $100.00 and asked her for a room and as soon as we got in there, she sunk to her knees and totally engulfed me to her nose. I could go on, but you know the rest........

I'm still interested in doing this again, incidentally. The lovely lass had a baby and stopped her love for lust with me, but I am seeking a replacement.

Ken

WOW, Ken...now THAT is what I call H-O-T!!!! Forget the slutty....the eroticness of that is wonderful.

Good luck on finding you another.

ken0000001 said:
I met a girl on lit. in the winter two years ago. She met me at the terminal, carrying a winter coat. She was in her early 30's and we talked about the daddy/daughter thing and got each other off. Things progressed far enough for us to talk on our cell phones and again, got each other off. We decided to meet at the Bradley airport in Hartford Ct. She was attractive, with a luscious mouth and big tits. We sat in a dark bar their across from each other and ordered drinks. She was married, but bored. I had been married for over 30 years and was simiarly bored and longed for a fresh, wet mouth to kiss. It was in the late morning so no one was really there . We talked about our fantasies and my cock grew hard and she told me how wet she was. I told her that I'd like her to go to the ladies room and take off her panties and bra and come back out. She was wearing a sport coat over her blouse that was slightly opened to show her ample cleavage. She acquiesced and soon was sitting opposite me. She put her winter coat across her lap. I reach across the table, palms up and told her to lean into my hand. Her sport coat covered the view from the sides. The waitresses were sitting at the side of the bar talking with the bartender. I wondered how many times they had seen this happen.

I proceeded to lightly rub her breast in my hand and found her nipple already hard. I could feel the wetness of my pre-cum on my penis and it was throbbing as I kneaded her nipple until her mouth opened and she said that if she touched her clit right then she would come and I said, "do it". She wanted to be told that because she reached right under her winter coat and soon started coming silently at the table. Her face was beautiful as her mouth contored and her eyes grew wide. She said, "This is the hottest thing I have ever done." I told her me too.

We left the restaurant and agreed that we both had things we needed to do, but before we left we went up in the elevator. We got off on the third floor and found a cleaning woman on the floor. I gave her $100.00 and asked her for a room and as soon as we got in there, she sunk to her knees and totally engulfed me to her nose. I could go on, but you know the rest........

I'm still interested in doing this again, incidentally. The lovely lass had a baby and stopped her love for lust with me, but I am seeking a replacement.

Ken

Incredible...just incredible....and I have been to Bradley! Will have something to think of next time I am there..

Back