Sessions Is Out

He isn't afraid. They are. It's a phony investigation based on fraudulent grounds that now will be fully exposed and the violations of federal that perpetrated it.

So why is he blocking the investigation? He really doesn't give a shit about taxpayer money. It's not like he's too busy doing real work.

How can you say that the investigation is phony until it's completed?

So why is he blocking the investigation? He really doesn't give a shit about taxpayer money. It's not like he's too busy doing real work.

How can you say that the investigation is phony until it's completed?

How is he blocking the investigation?

The basis of the investigation resulted from a fraud perpetrated in the FISC by corrupted officials of the FBI and the DOJ many of whom have been fired, disciplined, or forced out of government. Are you really serious?

The basis of the investigation resulted from a fraud perpetrated in the FISC by corrupted officials of the FBI and the DOJ many of whom have been fired, disciplined, or forced out of government. Are you really serious?

Besides firing Comey and Sessions? Did you hear him threaten congress to investigate them if they investigate him.

I always put myself in the position of the other person when trying to understand their motives. If I was him and knew that I was innocent, I'd say go ahead investigate me. When you find no wrongdoing, that can only be good for me.

So you are going with the fruit of the poison tree defense and even if it is proven beyond any doubt that Trump obstructed and colluded that would be no big deal because of the alleged corrupt officials?

Besides firing Comey and Sessions? Did you hear him threaten congress to investigate them if they investigate him.

I always put myself in the position of the other person when trying to understand their motives. If I was him and knew that I was innocent, I'd say go ahead investigate me. When you find no wrongdoing, that can only be good for me.

So you are going with the fruit of the poison tree defense and even if it is proven beyond any doubt that Trump obstructed and colluded that would be no big deal because of the alleged corrupt officials?

That wasn't Trump Sparky.

What other reason could he have had to fire Sessions? (I would have a lot of reasons, but none that would mean anything to Trump.)

What the Hell are you talking about?!

You need to understand the law, the Constitution, in particular Articles I, II, and III, the separation of powers, the United States Code, and the actual "facts" of the events in question. I have posted the facts of this case for over two years, thousands of words. I'm not going to reiterate them all over again. If you pay attention to the unfolding events of the next couple of months. You can probably bring yourself up to speed.

You need to understand the law, the Constitution, in particular Articles I, II, and III, the separation of powers, the United States Code, and the actual "facts" of the events in question. I have posted the facts of this case . . .

No, you have posted the "facts" of this case.

Let me get this straight. A "threat" from Trump to investigate Congress is a THREAT because....well....it came from Trump.

But if Trump is innocent he is supposed to be not in the least bit "threatened" by an investigation which would only PROVE his innocence. Correct?

So take a real deep breath and explain to me why any INNOCENT member of Congress "threatened" by a Trump investigation would not benefit in exactly the same way you suggest Trump would benefit by HIS innocence during a similar investigation? So in what way would it constitute a threat?

And while you're at it, how much does it hurt when you're chasing your tail like this, catch it and then bite the shit out of it? I've always wondered. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
If a police detective is investigating a possible crime and finds evidence of another crime, I think most people wouldn't expect that detective to ignore that evidence.

Trump seems to think that because he was elected, he can't be held accountable to any past crimes.

Let me get this straight. A "threat" from Trump to investigate Congress is a THREAT because....well....it came from Trump.

But if Trump is innocent he is supposed to be not in the least bit "threatened" by an investigation which would only PROVE his innocence. Correct?

So take a real deep breath and explain to me why any INNOCENT member of Congress "threatened" by a Trump investigation would not benefit in exactly the same way you suggest Trump would benefit by HIS innocence during a similar investigation?

And while you're at it, how much does it hurt when you're chasing your tail like this, catch it and then bite the shit out of it? I've always wondered. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So, if he is innocent, why is he not welcoming an investigation?

Simple question.

Hogan is busy typing a 3 page response. It's not that his arguments are sound he just buries everyone with a ton of words.

u7ddu3celqazf2rhq8xc.jpg

Inconsolable Jeff Sessions Tries To Commit Suicide By Smoking Joint

If a police detective is investigating a possible crime and finds evidence of another crime, I think most people wouldn't expect that detective to ignore that evidence.

Trump seems to think that because he was elected, he can't be held accountable to any past crimes.

That does not in any way address the question I asked you. I want you to address the illogical construct you created by maintaining that in one instance investigation of an innocent person is an opportunity for vindication and should be welcomed, but the same investigation of another person equally innocent is properly perceived by that person as a threat.

You painted yourself into this corner, now extricate yourself from it while keeping the bottom of your shoes dry.

If a member of Congress is innocent, why wouldn't THEY welcome the SAME investigation.

Simple question.

That does not in any way address the question I asked you. I want you to address the illogical construct you created by maintaining that in one instance investigation of an innocent person is an opportunity for vindication and should be welcomed, but the same investigation of another person equally innocent is properly perceived by that person as a threat.

You painted yourself into this corner, now extricate yourself from it while keeping the bottom of your shoes dry.

If a member of Congress is innocent, why wouldn't THEY welcome the SAME investigation.

Simple question.

You didn't answer my question.

So take a real deep breath and explain to me why any INNOCENT member of Congress "threatened" by a Trump investigation would not benefit in exactly the same way you suggest Trump would benefit by HIS innocence during a similar investigation? So in what way would it constitute a threat?

The reason I don’t follow you are any other down the rabbit hole is because you always play the same game. The first thing you do is try to get someone to attempt to defend something they never said. You’re are as intellectually dishonest as the rest. As you know, I never said that Trump shouldn't be bothered. If fact, he should be very scared.

Back