Why have Republicans stopped bragging about the stock market?

Funny how this just happens to coincide with the realization that the democrats attempted a political coup.
Some weird stuff influences market prices, but I doubt a complete fantasy wouldn't affect them this much i don't think.
 
Last edited:
Ooh, is the American dollar dropping? I might be able to buy all of the online stuff I've been saving up for soon.
 
Govt closes again on Thursday...

FTcSKm2.gif


Nobody's talking about that, yey? Told ya. Kicked the can down the road...:eek:
 
Fox News have removed their on screen stock market ticker. Can't have bad news for the Dear Leader permanently on display, can we?

They are such a disgrace for a supposed news source.

They cut away from his speech about the roaring economy when the Dow slide hit 1,000. Because...bad optics.
 
Yes I'm a republican, George. Any idiot could probably have figured that out on there own. Now let's adress how your party's attempted coup is wrecking the economy. :)

Bwahahahaha! :D

Now that is funny.
 
I'm sure you would find it just as funny if the Pubs had tried to over throw the government.

Except for the fact that the Democrats didn't try to overthrow the government. That's just Hannity/Alex Jones type bullshit.

But feel free to make a sound argument for how they did. :)
 
Except for the fact that the Democrats didn't try to overthrow the government. That's just Hannity/Alex Jones type bullshit.

But feel free to make a sound argument for how they did. :)

Oh is it? The truth will eventually come out.
 
Dums are handed victory on a plate and they play frisbee with it (that's a metaphor). Dums are so disorganized and incoherent that they've managed to lose most states. And yet the're sharp and strong enough to stage an overthrow of a gov't mighty Tromp has rebuilt in his own image? My oh my, how did THAT happen?

I addressed the fact that Obama was extremely good to the gun industry.
I've read that firearms sales are down under Tromp. I guess he's bad for gunsmiths. Sad.
 
Redact this thread

Why? Donald now holds a great honor. He was president for the largest one day drop in the history of the market. So ...if he can take credit for it going up...he can take credit for it going down. Let's see what happens as the Fed raises interest the 3 times this year as they are saying they will...:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top