Best part of getting wife drunk

Another thing I love about when she’s drunk is she loves me going down on her after I’ve finished inside her. Eating her wet, cum-filled pussy while she moans and gyrates is amazing!
 
yeah, it is great...my wife really gets horny when shes drinking. Shes an easy whore after a few drinks, and not just for me!
 
My wife does not drink anymore but she had a couple of hits off the pipe and we were in the middle of fucking when I brought up the subject of a MMF, particularly related to eating cum out of her. She got the words "I wouldn't mind it" before realizing she was making a statement she might not be able to back up. Rarely says things like this when not a little high

War Bonds Swingers
Paul
 
Hubby says it’s the way I say stuff during sex that I would not say while sober. What’s y’all favorite part of getting wife drunk?

Exactly - Mrs. WhO is usually cooperative but she gets a little naughtier after a drink or 2 and the tease really comes out
 
My ladies drink of choice is Jack Daniels. I call it liquied jail! Clothes come off and people usually go to jail. The drug of choice for her is a few hits off the meth pipe! No one is safe after that! We have been thrown out of so maany bars because she lifts her skirt and starts masturbating to the object of her lust (boys and girls)! I like to get her high and rape her. She loves that.
 
My Ex - Wife....

She got drunk really easy,and she was dirty when she was.
But once after getting home from nite out ended up on bed,really pumping hard,whilst calling her by her best freinds name-Tracy-who was really fit,I came so hard whilst thinking of her and calling out her name,lucky enouth ex did not remember it in the morn,great nite,ha.x
 
Another thing I love about when she’s drunk is she loves me going down on her after I’ve finished inside her. Eating her wet, cum-filled pussy while she moans and gyrates is amazing!

Too bad she only enjoys it when drunk. lol
 
I fondly remember my college days and getting drunk and high with various girlfriends and having lots of 'extras'. More dirty talk, maybe stealing an extra 'base', talk of groupsex, etc. Back then my wife was a lot more open-minded about everything.

These days our sex is usually what we used to call 'quickies'. It's routine and unimaginative. Sometimes I am far from satisfied and don't get revved up enough to cum. My wife is so inhibited that she just continues doing the same thing, but I know she 'wants to finish up'. Not long ago, when such a moment arrived, and she had had a glass of wine or two, I told her, "You know what gets me off. Tell me what I want to hear!"

And she did!

"Bite my nipples. Suck them hard. Suck all the milk out like a big baby."

And just like that, I blew my load.

I was hoping that would be the beginning of more such talk from her. Not so far...
 
My wife has very few inhibitions without alcohol but add it and she becomes totally uninhibted and extremely vocal about what she wants sexually. If she has something she wants to do but keeps it to herself, as soon as the wine kicks in she blurts it out and tries to be as convincing as possible. Some of her very best sexual ideas have come as a result of being drunk
 
Yes! Get enough drinks in her and all the good stuff I usually have to beg/cajole/bribe my wife to do, she'll willingly do and then some. Thing is, she knows beforehand she gets that way, and seems to like it, so it's not like she's being taken advantage of. She just likes having a little help getting around some of her inhibitions.
 
Your drunk wives seem fun, I bet it would be interesting to bump into you guys on a night out ;)
 
If we are in a public place, such as a bar, she gets flirty when drunk, and I enjoy watching her with other men. If we are at home, all of her inhibitions vanish and she wants to be fucked to multiple orgasms. If I'm not around, other men have fun and I hear the stories from her.
 
Back
Top