Operation Love Yourself

Screen-Shot-2015-03-11-at-8.26.27-PM.gif

We all have things that we know we need to do for ourselves, that will make us feel better about ourselves. Whether it's a diet, a new haircut, a project, you instinctively know what it is when you read this, but it is something that is going to be HARD and that you know you need to do and really want to.
Today is a good day to identify that goal and write down why you want to achieve it and what you hope to get out of it.

And you can start reaching towards that goal if you want.

Then, think of one thing you like about you, no matter how small and write it down. :heart:

I can't put it down to one thing so,

First - I need to follow my new path in kink. I hope to find out more about myself and be happy and confident within.

Second - I need to focus on my next new role at work - I hope to complete it and learn more things.

What do I like about myself - my tits - they have been hidden for so long. :eek:

So many of us look forward to the time off the weekend affords us... and then fill it with chores/errands/must do items that do not bring us joy or relaxation.

Today, make time for some fun.
I don't care what it is, I don't care how much of it you get, but fun.
At least a little bit.
We all find different things to be fun, so I can't tell you exactly what that will be but I recommend thinking back to what you liked to do most before the world told you to fill every minute trying to make money or be responsible.

Fun.

Yeah. Find some.

Fun.... today I bought a pretty sundress and now I'm going to take a pain pill and watch a movie and eat some ice cream. That's about as much fun as I get til I get better. 👍

We all have things that we know we need to do for ourselves, that will make us feel better about ourselves. Whether it's a diet, a new haircut, a project, you instinctively know what it is when you read this, but it is something that is going to be HARD and that you know you need to do and really want to.
Today is a good day to identify that goal and write down why you want to achieve it and what you hope to get out of it.

And you can start reaching towards that goal if you want.

Then, think of one thing you like about you, no matter how small and write it down. :heart:

For me, its my thought process and having a more grounded self....be more of who I was meant to be...Meditate, focus, love more, find that happy place.

I want to go back to when I had dreams or things that I've always wanted to do and do them.

That's two things, focus on who I was truly meant to be...just be...and fulfill my goals.

Day 7: Treat yourself.

It's been 1 week since I started this project.
I admit that today I didn't want to do it at all. I wasn't interested in posting, I feel like I have nothing to say. I certainly don't feel like there is any inspiration.
So today, I'm going to make it easy.

Treat yourself to something delicious.
Whether it's a dessert or a piece of fruit or a fabulous dinner.
Whatever works within your personal life and for you, but sometimes something delicious is a quick pick me up.

I admit that today I didn't want to do it at all. I wasn't interested in posting, I feel like I have nothing to say. I certainly don't feel like there is any inspiration.

Whatever works within your personal life and for you, but sometimes something delicious is a quick pick me up.

I'm going to get on this straight away. I want to hear what your treat to yourself is or was.

I thought of this thread when I saw this...

The woman you're becoming will cost you people, relationships, spaces, and materials things.

Choose her over everything.

I treated myself to a nice mixed grill lunch.

I saw this quote and thought it good for here.

What was in your mixed grill?

Always in for lunch. :D

And yes. Friends are important. :heart:

It had.
Homemade sausages
Homemade black pudding
Gammon steak
Lamb chop
Chicken breast
Slice of liver
French beans
Jersey royal new potatoes.

We need to do lunch together.

I'm going to get on this straight away. I want to hear what your treat to yourself is or was.

It had.
Homemade sausages
Homemade black pudding
Gammon steak
Lamb chop
Chicken breast
Slice of liver
French beans
Jersey royal new potatoes.

We need to do lunch together.

I had fried ice cream. :) With chocolate, caramel and crushed cherries on it.

And Snexxer, sorry, we'll have to find something else to do. Shopping maybe. Because I'm not eating ANY of that except the chicken.

And Snexxer, sorry, we'll have to find something else to do. Shopping maybe. Because I'm not eating ANY of that except the chicken.

I didn't mean we have that for lunch:rolleyes::heart:

OK..I had a chocolate chunk cookie for lunch.

I wasn't going to, but I decided I would. It was good. :D

Yum! I had a strawberry banana fudge sundae.

Today, I had the freshest pineapple, and savored each bite...then I made my favorite mocha with a delicious chocolate donut. Yum!

Day 8: Be positive

Find 3 things to be positive about today.
There's always at least a few small things.

Mine..
The sun is shining.
My mom's test came back with good results.
I have great friends.

Mine:
I'm having a lazy bum day after months of chaos.
I got a prescription for some meds that will hopefully help out. 🤞
I too have great friends.

Mine..
The sun is shining.
My mom's test came back with good results.
I have great friends.

I had an awesome day yesterday, things went very well.

I had a nice talk with someone yesterday, a good friend.

I had a great walk on the beach with my dog as I watched the sunrise.

Back