A very naughty sister(closed)

Maci nodded her head as she was enjoying this time. Though pulled a blanket over them. Playing it off as if she was cold. "Yeah this is a good movie."she said. Though she knew he was hard and wanted to fuck.
 
“Yeah it’s surprisingly good.” Matt said helping get the cover over both of them. Just then the lights flickered for a few seconds. “That’s the last thing we need right now, the lights better stay on.”
 
"Why you afraid of the dark."she teased. Maci chuckled before finishing off her drink. Crawling off his lap and headed for the kitchen. The lights flickered more before they cut out. Thankfully she had her phone and pulled it out. Heading back to her brother....."This mean the heat is out too..."she said.
 
Once again Matt found his eyes drawn to his sister’s big juicy ass that was spilling out of her shorts. ‘You need to stop this’ he thought to himself focusing back on the movie. “I’m not afraid of anything!” He called out to Maci. Moments later the power went out and the house went dark. It wasn’t completely dark there was some light coming from outside but not much. “Fuck...” Matt exclaimed,”...yes it does..”
 
Maci giggled as heard her brother. "Aww is someone afraid of the dark?"she said. Talking his hand as she lead him upstairs. "Look it should come back on a few."she said. Keeping him close as they went up the stairs. "Your room or mine?"she asked.
 
“I’m not afraid of the dark!” Matt said as his sister grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs. He stumbled a few times still feeling the effect of the liquor. “Uh your room..” he answered wondering what was going on.
 
Maci lead him into her room and helped him to the bed. "Means the heat is out too. Crawl in."she said. Setting her phone on her nightstand before getting on the bed. Once again showing that ass off. Knowing things are going to heat up.
 
“Yeah so why did we come up here and not stay downstairs?” Matt asked still confused. He climbed into Maci’s bed though. Sitting up against the headboard his hands slipped under the covers. He felt something and pulled it up, now holding his sister’s blue thong he looked at it then looked to Maci. “Really? If you want me to hang out in here the least you could do is clean up.” He teases his sister.
 
Maci yelped a little before looking at her brother. "Pfff you love lace....I've been shopping with your girl."she said. Fixing her thong before taking her shirt off. "Sleeping on a couch isn't comfortable...not a lot of space."she said.
 
“How did you know I love la...” Matt was cut off as his sister continued telling him how she’s been shopping with his girlfriend. “Wait you’ve been shopping with Brittany? What else have you two talked about?” Matt asked his sister curious about what Brittany has told her about him. Then he was caught off guard when she pulled her shirt over her head, her perky tits bouncing once the fabric was pulled over them.

“Maci what the hell are you doing?!” Matt asked trying not to stare at his sister’s tits. “And what’s this about me sleeping in here?”
 
Maci paused as she crawled under the covers. "Oh relax Matt.....I sleep like this. As for Brittany, nothing bad."she said. Laying on her stomach as she looked at her brother. "The heat is out and I don't want you to freeze."she said.
 
Even though Maci was laying on her stomach he could still see the side of her perky breasts. Matt was relieved when she said that Brittany hadn’t told her anything bad. For a second he though age might had been telling her stuff that happened in the bedroom. “Your going to bed? I’m not even tired. Are you telling me we are gonna sleep in the same bed to keep warm?”
 
"Unless you want to freeze be my guest. I just want to lay down. The whiskey is going to only keep you warm for so long."she said. Maci soon crawled out of her bed. Her tits bounced as she straightened out before carefully heading across her room. "Don't like it then go sleep in your cold room."she said.
 
Matt watched his sister climb out of bed and go over to the door. Her tits bouncing with her steps. “Okay fine I’ll stay.” Matt said after thinking about how could it was going to get and sitting in the bed was keeping the room from spinning.
 
Maci walked back over with a smile on her face. Tossing a blanket at her brother, giggling. "What is the room spinning for ya?"she teased. Crawling back onto the bed and snuggled up to her brother.
 
“No!” Matt exclaimed with a grin when Maci tossed the blanket at him. She climbed back onto the bed and he covered them with the blanket while she snuggled into him. Her bare tits so soft and warm against him. “I told you I can handle my liquor.” He added
 
Maci laughed as she knew the room was spinning for him. "Uh huh sure bro. That's why I helped your ass up the stairs."she said. Smiling as she snuggled closer, her brother was nice and warm. Her leg happened to brush his boner. Knowing she was going to take care of it.
 
Matt was trying to control it but his erection was so hard and throbbing. He was drunk and horny and now a pair of perfect breasts were rubbing up against him. Then he felt his sister’s leg rub up against his big erection. Then he cleared his throat and then moved away from his sister. He rested his head onto the pillow and closed his eyes trying to get his erection to go away. “Okay time for bed..” he said hoping she didn’t feel his hard dick.
 
Oh she definitely got a feel before she pouted. "You don't want to snuggle?"she said. Sitting up as she looked at her brother. "Come on Matt....I don't care that you are horny as fuck."she said. Her tits were now in full view for her brother. Rolling him over before pinning him to the bed. Sitting right on his boner and not caring.
 
“What are you talking about?” Matt was saying right before Maci pulled him so he was laying on his back. Then she got on top of him, sitting right on his hard cock. There was a little bit of a struggle but Matt was too drunk and only made the situation worse. Maci’s perky breasts now rubbing against his face. His arms were pinned down and he was being smothered by Maci’s super soft warm barely legal breasts. His erection only growing harder and bigger beneath the teen.
 
Maci smothered him a bit before sitting up. "You obviously were planning to fuck her but what has you so horny?"she asked. Not knowing it was from her. "Look....cheer up or I will have my way with you. "She said.
 
Matt was loving and hating the smothering he was receiving from Maci. She had the best tits he has ever seen and they were being rubbed against his face, but what made him hate it was the fact Maci was his sister and this was so wrong. “I just get horny when I drink.” He lied to Maci. “Have your way with me? You probably slipped a viagra in my drink or something.” He said knowing that’s not what happened but couldn’t admit he was hard for his little sister.
 
Maci laughed and that caused her tits to bounce. "You really think so? So wrong."she said. She wanted her brother so badly but had to wait. Maci stretched out and laid on top of her brother. "If you need help relieving yourself just ask."she said.
 
‘God those tits are fucking perfect!’ Matt thought watching them bounce as Maci laughed. She then laid on top of him. Her breasts pressing against his chest and his dick rubbing against her pussy. “It will go away soon.” Matt said hoping it would.
 
Maci knew that was lie. Giving his cheek a kiss before she giggled. "Matt...you are rock hard."she said. Shifting her hips to rub against his cock. "Just let me take care of you."she whispered in his ear. Kissing her way down his neck.
 
Back
Top