What Kind of sex would you like to have right now?

Which kind of sex would you like to have right now!

• Friends with benefits

Votes: 322 36.9%
  • romantic

Votes: 230 26.3%
  • one night stand

Votes: 131 15.0%
  • fuck buddy

Votes: 302 34.6%
  • MMF

Votes: 137 15.7%
  • MFM

Votes: 144 16.5%
  • MMM

Votes: 28 3.2%
  • FFF

Votes: 30 3.4%
  • transgendered

Votes: 59 6.8%
  • none I am good

Votes: 17 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotoldrguy

Mr. Smooth
Friends with benefits
romantic
one night stand
fuck buddy
marital
same sex
MMF
FFM
MMM
mouse

or any other kind not listed :devil:

I do see a few people voting on the pole... er... poll I am just wondering if someone may have something else in mind....

FF...somewhere between one night stand and romantic but not fuck buddy.

I am complicated.

Real sex....

And I have a very important question. What's the difference between friends with benefits and fuck buddy?
asking for a friend:rolleyes:

I believe Friends with Benefits are friends that you don't mind having sex with, but it can be complicated. Emotions... attachments... might make things awkward.

Fuck buddies are just someone you know that you spend a fuck session with.

Real sex....

And I have a very important question. What's the difference between friends with benefits and fuck buddy?

Yeah! I want to know that + what's the difference between MMF and MFM?

I believe Friends with Benefits are friends that you don't mind having sex with, but it can be complicated. Emotions... attachments... might make things awkward.

Fuck buddies are just someone you know that you spend a fuck session with.

Ahhh...makes sense

Real sex....

since I have neither I am probably not the best to answer...but I will anyway. I think of FWB as someone who is actually a real friend but is also good with having sex with you. Whereas a fuckbuddy is someone you just call and say fuck me now.

since I have neither I am probably not the best to answer...but I will anyway. I think of FWB as someone who is actually a real friend but is also good with having sex with you. Whereas a fuckbuddy is someone you just call and say fuck me now.

In my brain....If I fuck you...you're a friend....but I get it.
Thanks!

What about LOVE...but not necessarily romantic.
Lust, wet, loud LOVE, where he pulls my hair and choke fucks me and we drown in each other’s cum and spit.

I mean, to me, that’s romance, but I’m not sure that’s what you meant.

Lust, wet, loud LOVE, where he pulls my hair and choke fucks me and we drown in each other’s cum and spit.

...choke fucks....
I'm in

Too bad

We don't have time for romantic. So for now I'll just ruin him in the bathroom. If he's lucky tonight after work I'll make love to him..

I'm getting too good at doing this to him.

My girl... :heart:

I want my hands on the hood of his car under the stars. Hot, sexy, loud. But romantic.

Ok. I'll take this. Haha

In my brain....If I fuck you...you're a friend....but I get it.
Thanks!

With the exception of a meet someone have immediate lust take hold and a one time pure and simple one time session then I agree with you Ruby. :)

You've just named the best possible aspect of what to me is unadulterated raw sex Fara which a lot of people have never experienced. But if I've misread what you've written then please feel free to correct me. :)

Everyone has their own takes on Romance. Why some relationships last or not.

If it feels like work to be romantic, maybe it was not meant to be.

But a good connection is always very welcome in an intimate relationship. Whether one night stand, fuck buddies or else.

You forgot masturbatin’

Which is what I will make do with for 3 more weeks until I see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back