More Random Thoughts

Unfortunately, I can't take you to my mind, that is where it resides

*wonders why you don't release it from captivity, to see how it fares in the wild*

Aren't I already in your mind? Peeking out from behind the stacks of lyric books, holding hands with Honey and other lovelies... :)

*wonders why you don't release it from captivity, to see how it fares in the wild*

Aren't I already in your mind? Peeking out from behind the stacks of lyric books, holding hands with Honey and other lovelies... :)

No, y'all aren't holding hands. Trust me.

I really hate this woman. I feel slightly Ill when I see her. I'm not proud of it but i can't help it.

Every time my hubby goes away I play love songs & get teary eyed when I'm alone :eek:

L:rose:

I gulped somewhat when I saw Y post 'mings' up there.

'Mings' is British slang for 'is rank and horrible'. Just so you know... ;) He mings, she mings, they ming, that one is such a minger, and so on.

'Mings' is British slang for 'is rank and horrible'. Just so you know... ;) He mings, she mings, they ming, that one is such a minger, and so on.

LOL! Yes, exactly :D

Gotta love the slang!

Oh good to know. :eek:

Back